2. Did you father beat your mother?

1. Flag
2. No.

I like this picture

Canada
No, they beat me together instead :(

USA

Yes

But it stopped before I was born my brothers and sisters witnessed it though.

Not as far as i know

my father never stuck around, so no.

Yes but I'm arab.

Just once or twice, not a big deal tho

This
:(

1. Refugee Utopian Republic of Leafland
2. Nop but they hit me when I stepped out of line.

1. Germany
2. Only once, but they were both pretty drunk

I would never beat my gf. She is kinda bipolar and gets heavily depressed sometimes. I rather have to hold her and take her into my arms from time to time. And if she maybe gets aggresive at some point, but I doubt it, I would just grab her hands and calm her down.

>tfw ull never get revenge on your parents

1. flag
2. nope

>Flag
>Yes, multiple times

Flag
It's Nordic tradition

Actually wait, now I remember an incident from my childhood where he was yelling at her and grabbing her by her hair and then i didn't see what happened

usa
no, i cant even imagine it happening

Flag
No

1.flag
2.according to my mom, he never hit her but he shoved me around a lot and was rough in general. Usually he'd just destroy things around the house like once he punched a hole in my bedroom door. He'd sometimes punch himself in the face too. He was a messed up dude. He killed himself when I was 17.

Sorry to hear bro.

On a few occasions yeah. But she deserved it every single time.

Why?

i want to be in this picture

Women have that tendency to never shut their trap when they should have. They never know when to stop. Once they've found a soft spot they won't ever stop to try and kick it. Even after the deal is basically over and everything seems to be settled they keep nagging and nagging.
My mother wouldn't shut up and kept nudging my father until he just snapped. One time it was a black eye, the other time it was a fractured jaw. Both time well deserved, she wouldn't calm down for literal hours until he walked up to her, told her to shut up and when she didn't comply he just did what he warned her about.