How accurate is this image?

How accurate is this image?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTx-9X3Kr34
youtube.com/watch?v=u2uqcQDmy9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is Salena Gomez?

I don't know why whoever wrote this is pretending they needed to wait.

Disney is the biggest pimp in Hollywood

Is this a thread about Project Monarch, Capitalism, or Jews? The problem needs to be more clearly defined and a solution offered. This is only news to fifteen year olds, isn't it?

>its the industries fault

Nah, they only make money of shit you already get for free on the internet. They dont produce anything new or alter any perceptions.

your kids become whores because everybody tells them how great it is being one.

who is a ton of fucking girls you idiot. it's been happening for half a century and the whole wide world is well aware of it but it's not a problem. it's actually really awesome. every single qt should be on television or on a webshow of their own creation until the eventually become the next Britney.
except Britney actually had talent on top of being super hot. they didn't need to sexualize her but they did it anyway because why be a star when you could be a super star that oozes sex.
Talent isn't even a requisite now and that's totally awesome. They know we could care less about the records. as long as she's showing as much skin as possible people will continue to buy the product. (the product being the girls of course)
God Bless America, the greatest country on Gods green earth.

what comic's this from?

>The global media industry doesn't produce anything new or alter any perceptions
Man I wish I was as stupid as you

Read Behold a Pale Horse. Some of it gets ridiculous with the assumptions Cooper makes but his reporting on government manufactured memes over the last 50 years is solid truth. I hope your post is bait.

I would like to know too

>The problem needs to be more clearly defined and a solution offered
there is no problem you ULTRA faggot. sex sells. end of story.

Yep, we're a bunch of drama starved, navel gazing fame chasers. We can either pretend otherwise, or go back to conveniently spying on everyone we know, and even those we don't know, through social media.

If you want to be proud, well then...

>JUST DON'T LOOK

I just really want the Kardashian kind of celebrity to go away. And every actress made in the mold of Madonna, too. It's degrading and obnoxious.

The Fix

it's theater. Kardashian McDonalds bread and circus. it will never stop. not as long as billions of men will admit they would totally fuck Kim and Kendall.
I prefer Kendall 2bh but if you think i would pass a chance to fuck Kim you're dreaming. the other kardashians are ugly af tho and should go away

>Britney actually had talent
That is the dumbest thing I have read on Sup Forums in ages.

Maybe youre thinking of Aguilera? Shes able to hit a note that like .05 of the poppulation can hit or something dumb like that.

an absute angel

Shut up, uggo

Is the dad ever going to be charged for killing someone or did he get a tranny pass on that?

It's California law that gave him a pass, not his dicktit combo.

What magazine did an underwear photoshoot with an underage starlet?
Asking for a friend.

This panel isn't even a generalization though, its literally her

You can kill people in Cali?

There's no such thing as a global media industry anymore. The internet gave everyone a direct line to everyone. The "global media industry" is just playing catchup at this point.

For instance, notice how all the "disney whoredom" didn't start till after that 14 year old girl with the huge knockers was the biggest thing on the internet.

Like, you just have to say "whoopsie doodles" afterwards or?

If you're sober you can get away with car murder anywhere in the US. Power of the auto industry.

This guy really has it all figured out wowwww

As long as you're rich and famous, of course you can

>left: sunglasses on a girl
>right: sunglasses on the guy

no resemblance whatsoever 0/10 shitty bate

Hm so the only cost is car repair. If you're driving someone else's car does your insurance still go up or are you clear?
Asking for this guy's friend.

given lots of money and attention and never being told "no" every girl would turn out like this. it's natural for a woman to be a crazy broken slut.

If you're a famous tranny yes.

We already established it was Cali state law not the tranny pass. Keep up.

Ironically or not, Disney predicted this more than 50 years ago with a movie about a talented child trapped in the Island Of Pleasures

You have to have a show coming out that advertises your brand new Twitter in the first three minutes.

If you're famous, period.

See

There's even a song about it

youtube.com/watch?v=BTx-9X3Kr34

She was 17 or 18 at the time. I remember being very distracted by it while working at a supermarket in high school.

I thought he got out on the black pass. Something about imminent race riots at the time.

>if you took this photos in your basement you'd go to jail

No I wouldn't. She isn't naked. These people need to look up the law.

Which people?

OJ got off because the prosecution was retarded. If they had held the trial in the jurisdiction where the crime took place instead of downtown where the jury pool was noting but niggers and spics there is no way he would have walked.

They forgot the blacked and the jew producer parts in that comic.

Not very, Puberty+money+ fame+ good looks=promiscuity

its basically just a boosted human desire for sex

Pleasure island was based on a 1000 years old gaelic story the Voyage of Bran.

Fucking Bran did everything first

Little crippled faggots

Authors of shitty comics/graphic novels who try to play off some shock angle. These peoples brains would melt if they saw Toddlers and Tiaras or the literal hundreds of non-nude sites out there in USA, like Candy Doll or whatever it's called.

Or U-18, U-17, U-15 and U-12 in Japan.

> the U-18 stuff in Japan
That was the one store I refused to go into in Japan. Well, aside from the noisiness of pachinko parlors. I saw a buncha stuff in sicko manga shops, but I took one look in that store and kept on walking to the floor.

first she was a gymnast. that made the transition into dancing and coreography easier. she's was and im pretty sure still is a good dancer. second, she CAN sing whether you think she's a good singer or a bad one doesn't matter.

Ill grant you dancer, but she cant sing for shit and her "talent" is auto-tune.

Not trolling, she realyl can not sing worth shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2uqcQDmy9w

Girls in swimsuits isn't 'sick'. You can see that shit in any pool or beach on a hot day.

You wouldn't have liked Japan in the 80's then when child nudity magazines used to be sold until USA blackmailed them into stopping. Gotta love cultural imperialism, huh?

Comics fans are a pretty insulated audience, if an issue isn't forced in front of them they're oblivious to it. Even then, because they're locked into a domesticated mentality by the fantasy garbage they consume, they assume someone else will take care of the problem if they scream and rage loud enough. At least in America. Euro and Asian sequential art and artists are a lot more relaxed and don't feel like they have to rage against the system. Like you pointed out there are even markets that cater to, erm, niche interests.

Are you a tranny?

R u?

that video is fake you fucktard

Yeah, I don't get it. And you're right about Euro and Asian. Most will allow nudity of some sort in them, some will allow sex. USA likes violence more.

Unless you're UK and then you're doubly fucked cause we have to please America Sempai and nobody wants to translate shit to English because too much effort. See Black Moon Chronicles for example.

Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Keke Palmer, take your pick

It's basically every remotely attractive girl to go through the Disney/Nickelodeon Monarch assembly line

The Fix by Nick 'I made Captian America a Nazi' Spencer and Steve 'Based' Lieber.
It also features this cute doggo.

Tumblr please.

3dpd is yuck