This is Urban Dictionary's definition of Sup Forums from 2008. Where did we go so wrong?

This is Urban Dictionary's definition of Sup Forums from 2008. Where did we go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aw3mFXOwRgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we

People like you is a start

dragonforce was the friend we took for granted and didn't realize how important she was to our composure and health until she was gone

This
I miss it

I preferred Sup Forums when the variety was more expansive due to "trying to outdo each other" over the "hurr you don't like it because it's popular" attitude.

Ironic when they'll then shit on "normies"

Newfriends honestly. There's been a large amount of new people here recently and sometimes you can just tell. Everyone wants to be a fucking meme now too.

jakc your cock to this youtube.com/watch?v=aw3mFXOwRgw
and i'll say
>tom waits is so 1978

Sup Forums has more variety now

The same threads are up every day and the same artists are discussed so I'd say no. Compared to the past, a difference is noticeable

Ahahahaha

Wow Sup Forums sounded like shit back then.
Thank god I didn't join till this summer.

No, the only difference is rap replaced indie.

Which is sad because indie is better (marginally so but still better) than rap

Rap shit is ruining Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up faggot, you're just being nostalgic about the past based on the brain's memory, which is faulty as fuck. Your brain is literally tricking you into thinking old Sup Forums was better when really the only thing that changed was you.

>Multiple threads about the same artist
>Multiple threads about the same genre
>Same artists posted daily

Maybe it's just me but I love exploring and discovering new music, if I wanted to have the same conversations about the same popular music every day I'd just buy a mirror.

>indie is better

lol

lmao no

I miss it so much.

Niggers begone!

This is a symptom of meme culture becoming mainstream, reposting/sameness

odd future and MBDTF p4k 10 were the 9/11 to Sup Forums

>not owning a mirror

How do you shave?

wrong