Will this be capekino?

will this be capekino?

yes, yes, it will.

>rated PG 13
D R O P P E D

I hope the leaks is true about her and Joker driving off into the sunset.

wait seriously?

No, she's confirmed for "getting her independance" and it seems super likely that clip of her falling was from the chopper Joker was on, he probably tossed her. That's where she lands on that cop car and Deadshot carries her. That plus the Harley and female characters spin off means there's fuck all chance of her and Joker being together at the end.

no, it will be shit like pretty much any DC movie released in 2010s

Old news

BvS was far more superior than any capeshit released by marvel studios

i wish movie was leaked . it would be so hilarious.

A HQ leak like Expendables 3's would be amazing.

this tbqf family

It certainly won't amaze anyone

Dc should just give up making movies already (cominh from a fan of both dc and marvel)

in what way? bad directing, bad writing, bad acting. how could it possibly be better?

Huh?

team of anti-hero supervillains hasn't been done. dc is once again being forward looking for its time.

>bad directing, bad writing, bad acting
Nobody said it's good. "Better" is relative, and we're talking capeshit here.

Source material is pretty hard to fuck up, unless a complete retard directed it it's going to be either actually good or "so bad it's good".

This isn't Snyder directing.

Where do you think it'll rank Sup Forums?
>100% - Everybody thought it was good, came out at right time but years later appears average
>70-99% - Very pleb friendly flick with the odd patrician speaking up stating its the same old shit they've seen before
>40-69% - Genuine mixed opinions. Either a Marmite film or just a pleb friendly flick with too many gimmicks
>10%-39% - Niche Masterpiece hated by the plebs because of low intellect. Years later becomes recognised for its accolades
>0-9% - dogshit

70-99% going by the descriptions, though disney will pay for it not to get above 40%.

-69% - Genuine mixed opinions. Either a Marmite film or just a pleb friendly flick with too many gimmicks

>tfw camera focuses on actor
>they say a witty line
>audience laughs
>this happens for all 10 of the main characters

I don't expect much at all.

post her perfect 10/10 feet.