Why Japanese females live so long on average?

Why Japanese females live so long on average?

Is it the sushi, or is it the cautious temperament?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/story/20151001-why-women-live-longer-than-men
goodyfeed.com/app-tracked-global-sleeping-patterns-will-shocked-ranking-spore/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

health insurance with reasonable price
healthy foods

You need to have health insurance in Japan?

Didn't know that desu

Social security and patriarchy

Ours is a national health insurance. It's not mandatory, but basically, everyone has it in Japan.

Superior genetics

>patriarchy
Care to elaborate?

japs tend not to want to make women work like men compared to the west.

large population being able to rest at home for their whole life without any stress, living in a first world country, plus self control that prevent themselves to become murrikan-tier diabetic fatballs

we don't want to make them work either, they want to work because they're "strong and independent"

not being fat as a norm + universal health care
same goes for the rest of the top10 countries

that's also why the USA isn't even listed

well, yeah, that's what Sup Forums likes to think

the reality is more amongst the lines of "it's much harder to provide for a family with only one salary in western countries, unlike in Japan where salaries are much higher and make it possible for a family to have a normal life with only one person working" (which is less and less true by the way)

it's illegal to be fat in Japan

A better question:

Why is that females live longer on average in EVERY country in the world?

Men live unhealthier and more stressful life together with biological differences.

>together with biological differences.

what biological difference exactly contributes to men dying earlier?

Don't take my word for it but I would guess having a bigger body leads to more things being able to fuck up more easily, like getting cancer.

I suppose that could be true.

Maybe more stressed out not only because of job/society pressure but also because of higher testosterone too?

It is mandatory though.
There's just the difference between personal health insurance directly through the national system, and indirectly through your employer.

because Jap women are protected in various ways. check suicide rate by sex. almost all of them are males. besides, female homeless never seen. the UN often point out and make issue of Japan's gender gap. but that's non sense.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean...

care to elaborate?

bbc.com/future/story/20151001-why-women-live-longer-than-men

>There are many potential mechanisms – starting with the bundles of DNA known as chromosomes within each cell. Chromosomes come in pairs, and whereas women have two X chromosomes, men have an X and a Y chromosome.
>That difference may subtly alter the way that cells age. Having two X chromosomes, women keep double copies of every gene, meaning they have a spare if one is faulty. Men don’t have that back-up. The result is that more cells may begin to malfunction with time, putting men at greater risk of disease.
Among the other alternatives is the “jogging female heart” hypothesis – the idea that a woman’s heart rate increases during the second half of the menstrual cycle, offering the same benefits as moderate exercise. The result is delayed risk of cardiovascular disease later in life. Or it could also be a simple matter of size. Taller people have more cells in their bodies, meaning they are more likely to develop harmful mutations; bigger bodies also burn more energy, which could add to wear and tear within the tissues themselves. Since men tend to be taller than women, they should therefore face more long-term damage.
>But perhaps the true reason lies in the testosterone that drives most other male characteristics, from deeper voices and hairier chests to balding crowns. Evidence comes from an unexpected place: the Imperial Court of the Chosun Dynasty in Korea. Korean scientist Han-Nam Park recently analysed the detailed records of court life from the 19th Century, including information about 81 eunuchs whose testicles had been removed before puberty. His analyses revealed that the eunuchs lived for around 70 years – compared to an average of just 50 years among the other men in the court.

In Japan, you're obligated to be registered at either the 国民健康保険 or the 被用者保険.

>samsung korea
>+30

was korea, the congo of asia in the 60's?

what the fuck man

men produce much more testosterone that increases the stress on the heart, causing more death by heart attack

plus men also live less healthy lives like said, like drinking or smoking more than women, or having riskier behaviour while driving

at least in first world countries that's how it is

in 3rd world shitholes, women often have less education and less access to healthcare than men, so I guess in these countries the gap is more balanced or even reversed

wtf I hate testosterone now

>that increases the stress on the heart, causing more death by heart attack

source?

but they do WORK IN in japan and that is the reason you guys don't fuck
shut uP FUCK U

Not really, if you don't live in an expensive city like nyc or la. It's quite affordable to live on one persons salary. And there's lots of familys where the woman is a housewife in the fly over states too.

wut

Actually, female managers in japan are fewer than the west
It is just a comparison

Bs

It's not

WTF?! Canada and US are sexist! Why doesn't Trudeau stop this!

You can keep your cuck policies to yourself desu

Right. In 1960s SK was a Congo tier shithole. Since then our life expectancy have increased almost by a year in every year.

Japanese men also live longer than most western males on average despite supposedly working more.

I think Hong Kong women live longer than Japanese women now.

Men's life expectancy are shown lower because they're more likely to die by murders, lethal accidents and suicides. If you factor these out, it would look more even.

They are small, eat very healthy low calorie foods, and live sedentary lifestyles.

Japanese people healthy life year isn't long desu.

Women live to 81 here on average

>said, like drinking or smoking more than women, or having riskier behaviour while driving
It's mainly this, not biological differences. Except insofar as differences in temperament are due to biology.

Men drink and smoke more, tend to have more dangerous/stressful jobs even in cultures where both work, work longer hours, get in fights and engage in otherwise risky behavior more, tend to watch what they eat less as well. It adds up.

because their life is easy mode

less violent deaths
less alcohol
healthier diet

Men drive more than women but women are bad drivers
I wonder which gender dies more from car accidents

it's actually social security fraud

some cases were that they had died but the family still records them as alive to collect money

UK behind Portugal HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>less alcohol
>better diet
Keck

Japs live longer mainly because of genetics. And advanced healthcare.

Spain is the proof that sleeping a lot is very healthy.

>falling for the memes

kek, you sleep more than we do

goodyfeed.com/app-tracked-global-sleeping-patterns-will-shocked-ranking-spore/

no siesta no spen how come

>Our diet is based on fat,grease and booze.
>Live forever
Superior genes confirmed

Tell me about these genes