Y

whats that mean

t. white male

fuck you racist

SLAY QUEEN!

wtf
your retarded

Why?

I mean, I generally like Beyonce quite a bit, but this album was really underwhelming on, like, every level. Why is it people jerk Beyonce off for being a feminist icon when people like Erykah Badu have been at it for years doing everything 100% better than her? I seriously doubt her fans even listen to her music.

fuck off racist

>All the media hype does little to make this album more than a marketing project. In fact, it's even less musical than Beyonce. She's a mediocre singer and an awful songwriter, and no amount of production work can fully hide that.

I can't wait til the time comes that Trump ships you illegal fags back to blackfica hahahahahhahahahaha

LMAO TRUTH. THAT SUPERBOWL PERFORMANCE WAS CRINGY AS ALL FUCK

>this album was really underwhelming on, like, every level
not true btw

ITT: Knuckledragging Becky's

4/10

Serious question: did the album feel sincere at all to you? It seemed so painfully contrived it kept me from enjoying it.

really makes you think

>not having your own opinion

>did the album feel sincere at all to you?
music doesn't have to be sincere

It's kind of hard to divorce Beyonce's music from her persona, though, especially on Lemonade. And when the persona feels fake, the whole thing falls apart IMO

>IMO
do you like death grips?

Oh, look, it's this thread again...

can you tell me where I can listen to Lemonade in full? It's not on Spotify, YouTube, Napster; it's not even on Pirate Bay last time I checked.

"her" """music""" -is- her persona
"her" """music""" is 100.1% dull

hold up was the only good song on that trash album and thats my own opinion :)

>her

i dont get why people like this song so much, the production on this song is the worst on the entire album

Yeah, though I don't think MC Ride actually wants you to think he's been tortured in someone's basement

Literally the worst song on the album.

>I don't think MC Ride actually wants you to think he's been tortured in someone's basement
why? his lyrics are clearly all about that. don't you think he's not being sincere with you?

>double standard

When MC Ride becomes an icon among the shameless kidnap victim community, then I'll put on my sceptical specs, ok

guess nobody loves you :(

Is it, though? With Death Grips and, say, horrorcore artists, the persona is kind of assumed to be fake, no? Beyonce actually trades on being a flawless feminist ideal.

your problem is that you care about how she interacts with her audience and how other people react to her image more than actual music
that's where this double standart thing is coming from

the only good thing this album did was inspire this song soundcloud.com/lotic/formation
still don't understand the hype around beyonce. has a nice voice but thats about it.

>Lemonade
>White Genocide: The Album
>Police Genocide: The Album