Both director and main star harshly insult the fans of the original

>both director and main star harshly insult the fans of the original
>studio still expects their product to make tons of money

Who the hell do they think they are?

Jews.

Its not about the movie anymore, its politics and ideology.
If the studio is certain that the fans will not see it, then they need to find another audience to appeal to, simple as that..

>100% - Everybody thought it was good, came out at right time but years later appears average
>70-99% - Very pleb friendly flick with the odd patrician speaking up stating its the same old shit they've seen before
>40-69% - Genuine mixed opinions. Either a Marmite film or just a pleb friendly flick with too many gimmicks
>20%-39% - Niche Masterpiece hated by the plebs because of low intellect. Years later becomes recognised for its accolades
>0-19% - dogshit
Where will it arrive?
obviously above 90% thanks to most easily upset female critics

>harshly insult the fans of the original

They expect to check your privilege and pay up.

It's going to having the biggest gap between the critic and fan scores ever.

I don't think sony can sway critics the way disney can, I'm expecting >40%

Kek good point

Critics are gonna love it, there is no doubt. No way will it get anything less than 80% on rt

Women everywhere will flock en masse to watch this drivel JUST TO MAKE A POINT AND STICK IT TO THE PATRIARCHY regardless of it being good or not.

This film WILL NOT BOMB, financially at least.

And that's sad.

It will make alot of money, just like starwars did.

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that believe this movie will flop

don't you niggas get tired of always being wrong?

i really believe this will bomb

does this movie have a 100% woman crew?

If you are insulting by anything Fieg said your are contributing the the culture of perpetual offendedness.

no

I do not want to be seen as contributing to something that other people see as negative, so I agree with you I am not insulted by being insulted.

Any Star Wars movie is going to make money as long as it isn't a spin-off. Ghostbusters is another story.

>both director and main star harshly insult the fans of the original
When did this happen? What did they say?

>"anyone who complains about this movie should move out of their mom's basement"

which would be fine if not for the only real audience for this movie is ghostbusters fans living in their mom's basement.

>20%-39% - Niche Masterpiece hated by the plebs because of low intellect. Years later becomes recognised for its accolades

why cant DCucks let go

They think viewers are morons. They're probably right.

>>"anyone who complains about this movie should move out of their mom's basement"
why do you conflate fans of the original with people who dislike this movie
tons of people who like the original want to see this movie
including stars of the original

There's nothing indicating that this will be terrible, certainly not worse than any of the countless remakes they've made over the years

>Women everywhere will flock en masse to watch this drivel JUST TO MAKE A POINT AND STICK IT TO THE PATRIARCHY regardless of it being good or not.

And then they'll turn around and vote for a woman, the candidate of an alliance between white women and people-of-color voters.

>looking at some of the comments in this thread I am pretty sure they're right

Yea exactly my thoughts. Wanna make out?

I remember all those times I was shamed into watching something I didn't want to.

Bwahahahahaha. Sure, sure. Nothing at all!

Except that I have not heard of a single nerd (irl) who is looking forward to this and a high number have said that they won't watch this movie in cinema.

Why do you think Target is allowing tranny bathrooms despite the fact ppl are boycotting and costing them millions?

I use to think corporations were just gutless who were siding with SJWs because they were the winning side but now I'm starting to believe there is something deeper going on.

They're pushing blatant anti-white, anti-male, anti-traditional ideology so over the top no matter how many ppl are offended. Its not simple dollars and cents. I'm pretty sure they're being funded by outside groups to subsidize their losses.

Those beam throwers are really phallic

This is gonna be Fant4Stic 2.0.

Except worse, since Sony's had a string of flops and underperformers, so it's only going to really hurt them.

The whole situation also reminds me of DmC: Devil May Cry from a few years back.

>remake/reboot announced that literally no one wanted
>director flat out shit talks the fans
>tongue-in-cheek references to the previous entries that feel really forced
>whole project wound up being derivative and all-around inferior to the original

And, much like DmC: Devil May Cry underperforming, they'll blame it on the fans this time too. I can practically see the shitty, clickbait headlines.

"Manbabies Made Ghostbusters a Flop"

"Are Audiences too Misogynistic? Why Ghostbusters Failed."

Instead of just admitting "We made a gimmicky remake that literally no one wanted," we, the audience, will be told how horrible we all are.

It's gonna be reverse BvS. A critical darling, since muh stronk womyn, but it's gonna flounder pretty powerfully.