Thoughts on Jamiroquai's new song?

Thoughts on Jamiroquai's new song?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0BJk7e4UVmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm surprised that they released a track that's not as easy listening as the rest of their stuff, so they've got that

I actually really enjoyed it and was surprised that it sounds so different from the rest of their work. I was skeptical about the album being good but now I'm hyped for it.

its ok

*ok hand emoji*
but for real its pretty good

Idk why people say this is new. This song could have been released during the Funk Odyssey or Synchronized era. This is literally Everybody is Going to the Moon + the mature of Rock Dust List Star.

youtu.be/0BJk7e4UVmA

Also fuck you if you say Automaton as anything to do with Daft Punk.

It's growing on me, the chorus is amazing, makes me picture a cyberpunk setting, with a guy just cruising in his car.

I've been on a Jamiroquai kick lately, so I was pretty stoked to hear this come from out of nowhere today. Looking forward to the full album for sure.

take a shot every time a normal compares this to daft punk

Thanks for reminding me of this. Pretty bitchin.

They were my first favourite band when I was a kid so I'm glad they're still kicking

is right re Synchronized

I just noticed every other comment under the video doing that. Is it the hat/mask? Do they not know that's been his gimmick since before Daft Punk formed (correct me if I'm wrong)

Or is Daft Punk just the only electronic artist they know?

>Or is Daft Punk just the only electronic artist they know?

Welcome to Sup Forums, I mean youtube

I enjoyed it more than I expected desu, 2nd half is better, like the hat symbolism, good comeback, hopes raised for the album.

p much what these guys said, makes me wanna download a bunch of Jamiroquai though

What albums are must haves?

bump

>jamiroquai
>prodigy
>blur
Essex was surprisingly musically productive in the 90s

awesome song, awesomer hat

The more I listen to this the more impressed I am

Considering they became a singles band around the late 90s and then didn't even release any good singles since the mid 00s this is way better than it has any right to be

Eh, it's just your typical Jamiroquai song but more synthwave-y
I hope the album has more to offer

The first 3. Emergency on planet earth, Return of the space cowboy, Traveling without moving.

After that look for Jazziroquai and live on Montreux 2003

They're a singles band, their best release is the compilation Jamiroquai High Times: Singles 1992–2006

Am I the only one who really likes Dynamite? Maybe it's only because I have great memories that relate to it.

I love it, slightly chilling video too. We're all part of the machine now.

pretty nice desu, cool mv too

I like it too. Don't give hate a chance is on my top five. I find it better than Synchronized and RDLS.

>That part where he finds his old hat
DEEPEST LORE

where should I start with Jamiroquai?

-> The first 3 albums are 10/10, but the ban has made excellent live performances.

I like it I just don't think it has the level.of greatness of their acid jazz stuff