Did Sup Forums just start post-hop as a genre? Are we witnessing the ultimate form of meme magic?

Did Sup Forums just start post-hop as a genre? Are we witnessing the ultimate form of meme magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Name
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t
mublackmetal.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2016: Sup Forums gets their own president
>2017: Sup Forums gets their own genre
feels good

calling something post-hop seems like the ultimate in pretentious douchebaggery over music, but really, what else can be used to describe this?

>the ultimate form of meme magic
Not even close. One of Sup Forums's memes eventually became the highest grossing film of all time in Japan.

I got to say it's surprisingly good, though.

I don't know anything about Sup Forums, story on this? Is it really bigger than Sup Forumss magic with trump?

Mouth Silence/Mood/Sounds is the ultimate meme music

>meme music that happens to be good
vs
>music that happens to be good

which one

plunderphonics was started years ago

meant to be at

>implying gaijins can use memejutsus

There's an Sup Forums copypasta that is suspiciously similar to the plot of an actual major anime release that came out a couple years later

Said anime release was a huge success

fuck off kanye is almost as trash as these dumb ass edits. this is soooo annoying

screencap?

Oh well, you could say a president is bigger than a film in terms of importance. There's an Sup Forums copypasta that goes like this:

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

There are threads where people post their own fictional ideas for anime series and this one became pasta.

Someone made a short story that used the pasta as a premise. It also was made into a (bunch?) of fanfictions. Also then, somebody made a web manga (still ongoing apparently).
Sometime around 2015 someone made a fake anime trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g and then a fake full anime episode youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k (don't ask me how much of it is original animation, I have no idea)

The film in question is called Kimi No Na Wa: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Name
The plot is as close as it gets from the pasta. Director is Makoto Shinkai, who also made successful films in the past (I have watched "5 cm per Second" myself) but nothing near this succesful.

It recently became the highest grossing film in Japan, surpassing Spirited Away by Studio Ghibli.

I'm pretty curious about it myself but I haven't watched it, they haven't released a blu ray or anything of the sort yet. There seems to be a shitty leak online though.

see i invented post-hop
there wasn't any post-hop
and now i look and look around
and there's so many post-hop

shitty cover

Add some MF DOOM albums to the list too

define post hop

ITT

wtf happened to them? plastic surgey? some sort of skin condition? why are they so puffy??!??!?

Plastic surgery.

Google image search is your friend, you know.

they looked perfectly fine without plastic surgery. now they just have a fucked up looking face

I don't know, people are weird. If they'r ehappy and aren't harming themselves then let them go at it.

They'll be 2047's reality TV fodder when their faces are falling off

it's a mental disorder

Someone isn't bogpilled

redpill me on the bogpill

but you're itt too

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

just google bogdanoff brothers

they're two rich brats from billionaire banking families that memed their way through a physics phD

I saw it, its very good, not as good as Spirited Away, but its very cute.

> tfw 30
> tfw full head of hair
> tfw hate women on the internet and love to shit all over them
> tfw don't even have a twitter
> tfw still decently functional in society
> don't wear a fedora, have a gf, have a job, have my own place, don't live in my moms basement
> Not gonna ever fall for the marriage ruse, even though the gf seriously wants it, but she would take my last name, no questions asked.

yo a bit off-topic but does anyone else have any Sup Forums made albums like in an archive or something

> in contact with aliens rumoured to possess psychic abilities said to be violent and intimidating in private own castles and banks all over the world rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs own several nuclear plants learned fluent French in less than 48 hours ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies rule France with an iron but fair fist scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market currently at war with Elon Musk because of this. sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city) the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy own Nanobot R&D labs around the world if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51 Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

I think there's all but a few Hanging Dong albums on archive.org or something

not near as good as this though, but I do have to admit that Sup Forums has made some good bangers in the pas
>can't even copypaste correctly

I was thinking about this, I might start archiving Sup Forums albums somewhere

too bad most Sup Forums albums except for this one are literal poop tier

What the fuck is post-hop?

mublackmetal.bandcamp.com/releases

here's one