MAJORITY

>MAJORITY

Who the fuck taught these cucks to rig?

>we got to the judges

Is code for cheating.

It's like you haven't followed boxing ever.

If you wanna win you gotta knock someone out.

top cucks

HAHAHAHAHAH

209 on suicide watch

apologize now you fucking nigger

dana white probably

>English manners

>rig the 2nd fight so that the decision is obviously rigged
>have a 3rd fight
> ???
>profit
>a
>fking
>lot

fuck man fuck i'm fucking to fucking real for this fucking sport fucking peace out compton

DELET THIS YOU FUCKING POTATO

Nope close fight so if you aren't familiar with UFC then you might have given it to diaz. Great fight though.

Fuck off you fucking retard.

you're fucking deluded. McMeme won that fight.

Diaz 2, 3, 5.

how was it rigged if the guy got knocked down like 4 times.

47-48 47-47 47-48

is pretty much perfect scoring for that fight to be honest. to whom those +1 should go is basically a toss up, but nothing to yell 'rigged' about either way.

Go away casual

Diaz won that honestly

i had Diaz 2,3 and 5 for a 48-47. not a difficult fight to score from my perspective. every round was fairly clear.

>get knocked down on first 2 rounds
>get raped 3 rounds straight
>literally running away
>not throwing, just taking shots
>MAJORITY win

In what world do you live in user? It is ibvious they are milking this trilogy thing.

>Diaz won round 2 despite being knocked down by a punch and cut open

Hahaha

he fucking slipped

he went down twice. at the end, it was a slip. but around 1:30 in, it was a clean right hand

>cuts now determine points

Please go away casual. Besides everyone knows the Diaz Bros bleed easy, Rogan spams this shit endlessly, you shoukd know by now.

>Diaz round 2
How ? diaz got dominated for 4 mins and did something for 1 min. At best a draw

Rogan didn't say anything about it this fight did he? It was all rigged to setup a third fight.

And that's why nobody will take mma seriously until they let fights go until KO/submission/trainer throws in the towel
It's no different than gymnastics at this point

Hmm. Swear I heard it at least once, but yeah. I knew that Conor was gonna win, I just didn't expect such a blatant rig. Like seriously? Majority? Jesus Christ, is Dana taking tips from Vince McMahon?

>apologizing
>at 5am

I'm sure even Diaz knew if it was close it was going to go to mcgregor. Well probably not Diaz but whoever is his tard handler

except the millions of people who take it seriously. how does it feel to live in your own fantasy world?

i am mexican, from california. and even i know that conor won 3-2

callate pendejo! tu sabes que gano el wey de stockton.

mexicans and rousey fans aren't people

Brazil dropping nuclear truth bombs for once instead of turds into their ocean

como va a ganar alguien que se callo dos veces y que le destrosaron la cara?
kek

>nanny state

dos veces en el primer round y luego? diaz le dio unos putasos a ese wey. Pinche connor se rajo.

So fucking butthurt

>all these arseblasted spics

PLS POST LINK FOR THE FIGHT

In all seriousness, did Conor deserve to win? Was it that clear?

McMeme lost that fight hands down

Yes and everyone saying it was rigged is genuinely retarded and will start throwing out buzzwords like 'casual' if you disagree with them

90% of the people who chat shit about fighters on here have never even been close to having a fight unless getting your lunch money counts

Does a winner get saved by the bell and run away during most of the rounds? I'm asking you. If you want to be technical then it was no more than a draw.

>not difficult
>gets it wrong

why is it always a leaf with this sort of shenanigans

wurl peace yo

It wasn't that clear, but I do think he deserved to win. He was steadily clipping Diaz with counters all night. Diaz only had a few moments where he connected and threatened to put Conor on his ass and as a result did less damage overall.

If you ever turn and run, you don't deserve to win

>OP

He went down on purpose to try trick Conor into submission I think. I still think Conor won though, except round 5

No solid take downs on mcgregor or decent punches, diaz gets knocked on his ass 3 times

It could have fairly gone either way. I would have personally given it to Diaz because it really did look like he was in better shape at the end of the fight, but a draw is really what the decision should have been

GUZAN

>literally COME AT ME BRO I TRAIN FOR DA CAGE: the post
this is your typical MMA fan, ladies and gentlemen

Judges were probably paid by the McGregor Money Machineā„¢

Conor knocked him down 2 times in the second round.

Diaz brought the fight to Conor for and so he took some damage from that dirty style. In olden MMA you would win points on aggression which was all Diaz. This was fixed and gay. Don't believe the eternal anglos and irish fagboys.

nate went down on purpose apparently

its quite obvious nate got knocked down on purpose 3 times, to make it a close loss so he could set up the trilogy for $$$

Lol

>i-i... was just pretending

Just pretending guise.

UFC is turning into mandrama with boxing rigging.

UFC is a multi-billion dollar organization now. They have to keep Irish Kimbo going for as long as possible.

The same people who taught nate how to fight probably,hes fucking terrible

Maybe if he wasnt a vegan he could have finished conor during that one flurry

>Researching Diaz
>Diaz is from Stockton CA
> Hispanic or Latino of any race were 117,590 persons (40.3%) of Stockton

>California
>40% Spic
>TIL

Clearly rigged

as soon as CM punk gets his peewee nose beat in it will expose the dirty business. however what would be messed up if they let gall lose to just further promote the cm punk fantasy.

There was one fight last night where some guy debutted and he got outclassed by some veteran cant wait for punk to lose

>if the guy i dont like wins,its rigged

Can you smell me pota-toes?

Whaa

The reason Conor wasn't finished then was because it was end of round by the time he was against the cage.

Honestly if you looked at the two after the fight McGregor fucked Diaz up. That said I've never been a fan of UFC fights going the distance considering how the sport started out and I think that there's a really good chance that if that was allowed to play out in a few more rounds Diaz would have won.

Someone's speech sounded real slurred at the end of it all, and it wasn't the guy with the irish lilt..