Daily reminder that Americans are paying for the wall

Daily reminder that Americans are paying for the wall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TTwuYxGMPPM
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/01/27/memo-to-trump-20-mexican-import-tariff-means-americans-pay-for-the-wall/#b43fbbb557ad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And in years they'll be paying for its demolition.

They austistically will think its fall has the same historical significance as the fall of the Berlin wall.

Yes, with the downstream effect that tariff increases upon Mexico will, over a period of a few years, have defrayed the American taxpayer's original funding, /with interest tied directly to inflation/. We shall have caused Mexico to ultimately give us the money that we have spent in order to construct the border wall, with the final effect being, in point of fact, that Mexico has paid for the wall.

This was always the real plan, and there's nothing pedantic to it. When you're a business, you reckon a ledger of debits and credits, originating from people in your supply chain: clients, competitors, individual customers, and so on. And if you are the guy actually /running/ the business, you need a big-picture, simple view of things in order to understand the business, so that you can explain its activities in simple, honest, accurate terms. If you're the guy actually /running/ the business (as opposed to the pedantic autist in AR who by definition is not the one /running the business, who understands the big picture, and so on/), then you don't so much care about the /details/ of /how/ the business came to have the money. The first task in a financial review, say, is to understand the financial status of the business.

Imagine an annual board meeting: "say, we've got an extra $10bn this year! Cool! Why is that?"

"Well sir, obviously there have been a number of different, large credits..."

"Sure, so let's just pick one, and attribute that number to a conscious decision that we made. We're totally free to do that internally. Specifically, let's attribute that number to a decision that I made six years ago, to increase tariffs on Mexico. :^) Bang, done, next."

People who think they're making a valid point about the wall funding along the OP's lines, have never actually directly worked with officer-level employees in a business, much less run a business of their own. Or if they have, then their lack of understanding just goes to their poor business acumen.

Is this pasta?

>the physical geography of his country is first of all defined by one of the great natural Walls of Earth

>derides walls

It honestly isn't, it's just plain truth.

It sounds very autistic, and Trump clearly and explicitly said Mexico would pay for the wall. That doesn't mean Americans pay for it via a tariff.

It is now.

tariffs are considered government proceeds ie tax money

it is not "mexican money"

it is taxation on the movement of goods destined here, ie taxing ourselves

mexico "pays" us by making their stuff more expensive

>alt-right never once

and the mexishit economy will become venezuela-tier.

They'll pay pretty badly.

even 40 billions are nothing in the long run
Germany spend 25 billion last year for refugees

Poverty>Crime
Crime>Drugs
Drugs&Crime>Violence
"I know! Let's create stability by devastating their economy!"

Wall to keep out the spics with far more militarized ICE and Border Patrol agents.

Pena called Trump in tears a few days ago for a reason. Mexico will negotiate.

Wouldn't it be cheaper and on the whole much better for both countries if the wall was never built in the first place?

the wall already exist

Daily reminder that the majority of voting Americans chose to do so by electing Trump.

I don't really see the problem.

I want the wall so I can LARP as a Palestinian and throw rocks at police cars and shit.

i don't think you're getting the point
it's not about "what's the best solution" or "what would benefit both parties"
it's about SHOWING THOSE FUCKING MEXISHITS WHO IS THE KING FUCK YEAH
youtube.com/watch?v=TTwuYxGMPPM
USA USA USA

Satanic trips, let's take a look
"tariff increases upon Mexico will, over a period of a few years, have defrayed the American taxpayer's original funding"

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/01/27/memo-to-trump-20-mexican-import-tariff-means-americans-pay-for-the-wall/#b43fbbb557ad

Yes, what a surprise for the rednecks and other trash who voted him. Now they are going to tighten their belts.

Not the fall of the fall. The fall of strumpf will have historical significance for everyone. Including YOU dumbass

Yeah to say "me la pelas"

Whitetards BTFO enjoy your sooon overpriced shit to pay the wall

It's no problem for USA to pay the $20 billion for the wall though. On the other hand it would completely cripple the barely existent Mexican economy.

Mexico actually has the tenth largest economy in the world.

No we aren't, more like the 30th

sounds like he is spreading the cost, from companies, to mexico to consumers all for a fucking wall that does shit against cartel smuggling.
If the guy just said he would spent money on more drones/equipment, it might have been better.

We won't need you after NAFTA is gone. Plenty of third world shitholes to replace you. Ones that don't flood us with illegals.

Isn't venezuela in its current shithole because they depend massively on oil? I think the mexican economy is more spread out than that.

Nah I was off by a bit but it's 15th according to world bank in 2016

>Wall to keep out the spics with far more militarized ICE and Border Patrol agents.
Money talks. The only thing it will cause is border agents asking for more money from the cartels to let drugs through.

80% of their exports go to the us. They are fucked

Majority chose Hildawg

Be my guest, enjoy your soon low salaries... implying you'll find a job when the car manufacturers replace US workers with machines and fast food chains replace hand labor with automatized process.

Oh boy, great times are about to come.

yea for a while until they send it somewhere else? It is not fucking oil, they make other shit that other countries need. Same with us, it will bite but eventually we will find some other third world shithole to ship out those precious jobs.

We still got China and the rest of Latin-America. Good luck with your protectionism

>Daily reminder that the majority of voting Americans chose to do so by electing Trump.
no they didnt.

>he thinks China will trade with him enough to offset the costs.

You are near worthless to them. They have access to even chraper trading partners. Good luck though.

>what is logistics ?

And good luck us getting """""fresh""""" produce halfway across from some shithole than from mexico at the same price

Do you people even think ?

Mmm k.

captcha migratio left

This guy gets it.

The thing is, you are going to get isolated and entropy is coming whether you want it or not. Giving the signs that the american gov is giving, our country will send a business delegation to China in march to widen the markets for our produce, wines, etc., because it's obvious that protectionism is what's coming for the US. We are taking the first step in South America and believe me, the rest will follow us. The average american will feel the effect of more expensive things in their everyday life in about 2 years.

>low salaries

They won't change significantly. Our economy continues to rapidly grow while yours has been stagnating to shit since cheeto won.

You literally cannot fabricate this conundrum

We can grow our own crops. Don't really care about paying one dollar more for fresh produce tb h

We have the most strategic position to place chink nukes. Good luck with that.

That's the bargain, essentially. More jobs, less class stratification, higher median wage, but also higher product cost.

That's good. Maybe then we'll start demanding higher pay.

THIS

American consumers are shooting themselves in the foot

Yeah thanks to Obama fixing the mess caused by Republicans kek

Enjoy paying $5 for 1 apple

>the majority of voting Americans
Trump lost the popular vote by almost three million votes. It was a close call in a lot of places. Hence why the debate regarding the US electoral college has been so inflamed since election night.

Hey dummy, Trump is all about bringing back manufacturing to the U.S., not about replacing Mexico.

No. Trump brought back multiple manufacturing plants from Mexico and our economy is still growing. Your peso can be used to wipe my shit now.

All economic predictions for Trumo crashing the economy by (((Krugman))) have failed thus far.

China and LatAm compete with you as a cheap labor country.

Sure. Let's see if China complies. I'll wait, spic.

>t. shit pulled out of my own ass

lmao. American-grown crops are not that expensive at all.

He's doing that, but we still need a designated third world shithole to trade with. It won't be a free trade deal though.

Kek just to put machines replacing American labor.

This is it, America is finished and whitetards manage to makes this happen

China is our new best friend, Latam will surrender to us because of this

We already have one: China. And guess what? Trump is threatening them too. Although knowing how much Trump dickrides Putin, I'm assuming his game plan is to replace China with Russia.

You cannot completely assemble a car with automation alone. You still need manual labor.

Get trump'd, sudaca.

A x 100 + J

Jokes on you paying the border tax for the wall. Kek stay mad fatass

MARX ÜBER ALLES

We're going to renegotiate with China to get a trade deal that's more favorable to us. We won't dump them like tacoland.

>t. tumbling down economy

ayy

>his game plan is to replace China with Russia.
so what, from henceforth you're going to play candy crush on raw oil and natural gas instead of an iphone? sharpen your pencils with nuclear fission? used syringes instead of hilarious plastic vomit to prank each other?

smdh tbqh f.a.m

Renegotiate what? Which deal that has been negotiated in the past should come up for renegotiation? Or is it just a general policy of renegotiating the principles of the US-China relationship?

Daily reminder, Americans are paying for Obamacare.

> "I'm best negotiator in the world"
>Cant make the other part of the negotiators actually show up to talk about the wall

You cant actually makes this shit up

Get back some of the manufacturing jobs that are outsourced. Trump is going to be far less harsher on China than Mexico.

>his president called trump in tears begging him not to talk about the wall's funding publicly

You'll play ball spic. You need us far more than we do.

Daily reminder mexico will lower their prices of what ever object their selling to accommodate our taxing (if they want our business) so we will be just paying what we're currently paying. And like they wouldn't it'd be suicide, we're one of their biggest investors.

Enjoy your super bowls without guacamole, coronas, tequila and margaritas

Nice damage control

nice not putting up a valid defense against this

Wall isn't being built