There is one (1) good album on the RYM top ten

There is one (1) good album on the RYM top ten
Let's see if Sup Forums can guess it correctly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuSZNEPSDaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wywh and is you disagree you have shit taste

banana. The rest is meh. Can't believe a Radiohead album is first, that site is terribad

>only good album in the top 10
>posts the top 7

It's Led Zeppelin IV of course. The rest are pretentious tripe for dyel virgin losers.

*place brofist here*

Hell yeah, zeppelin.

All of those are good to me, but I'm not a pompous music snob, so carry on.

This honestly, Though I'd accept Kid A too

Neither is OP, he's just baiting. So are the rest of the people in this thread.

The correct answer is Loveless, you've all failed so far.

No one said ITCOTCK? I mean shit, honestly I prefer Wish You Were Here, but seriously, where's the rep?

it's TVU&N

TVU&N of course.

Andy Warhol - Peel Slowly and See

Velvet Underground, it's not even fucking close. Even with ITCOCK on there.

It's a trick question, guys. They're all 10/10 albums.

I thought the first one was ironic, you guys actually like that album? There's only 3, maybe 4, good songs on the damn thing. And 2 of the 4 are pushing it.

The entirety of side 1, other than Sunday Morning, is trash, and its not like Sunday Morning is amazing, its alright.

I bet you enjoy Led Zeppelin. Fucking shitaste dude.

Led Zeppelin sucks big time. Stop defending that shitty proto-buttrock please.

Its called ironic shit posting m8.

correct.

If someone says "LE DARK SIDE OF THE MOOOOOOoOOooOoOoOOooooOooon" I'm going to kill myself.

You new here?

No. Why do you ask?

Can't handle the fact that they are fantastic?

They are far better than TVU that's for sure. Fucking pussy ass indie faggots only care for aesthetics rather than the music. And it's a shitty aesthetic, too. Oooohhh TVU are so dark, no they have that aesthetic because they are a bunch of losers that try to make weakness look cool when it is in fact just weak.

>inb4 anyone actually thinks the last two tracks on TVU&N are good

LE DARK SIDE OF THE MOOOOOOoOOooOoOoOOooooOooon

You triggered yet?

Most people on here already know that post-Barrett Floyd is 2pleb4u

This. Not saying the rest are bad albums per se, just that Loveless is the only one that deserves to be top 10.

>OOOOOOOH BABY BABY BABY

Oh yeah, because Led Zeblen was so manly.

Top fucking kek.

Hey guys! OP here, the correct answer was Loveless, with some leniency allowed if you said TVU&N.
Thanks for playing!

>had more babes coming to their shows than arguably any other musician that has ever done music in a live setting
Doesn't get more manly than that.

>non-patrician pussy
I'll pass.

The only shitty albums in that top 10 are VU&N and Kid A.

Why does manliness come into play for anyone when it comes to music? That's like people who can't listen to songs below a 70 bpm, I just don't get it.

By that logic, Justin Bieber is manlier than LZ and Motorhead together

You are so fucking retarded. I feel like I'm discussing with a teenager that values sex more than everything.

>thinks patrician pussy is some chick who listens to experimental shit and watches art house films while her life is falling apart
>not a chick who actually has her shit together
Lmao

To promote good ideas through music. I swear, why would you wanna listen to a band like TVU who only further propagate being a deadbeat loser?

Nope. Bieber has underaged annoying whiny bitches show up to his shows. Also nobody jams the Beebs when sexing.

I'll bite.
One of these I simply haven't listened to, and that's Velvet Underground. I will tho.
Wish You Were Here and Abbey Road are both legitimately overrated albums. But I mean, both were universally loved and studied in their time, so like. So what if Beethoven is overrated? Doesn't change shit about music history. And historic albums usually deserve good scores.
That leaves OK Computer, Dark Side of the Moon, Kid A, and Court of the Crimson King. And get real; MAYBE the last two have some large flaws for certain types of people. But you cannot tell me with a straight face that you cannot find enjoyment in EITHER OK Computer or Dark Side of the Moon.

>Bieber has underaged annoying whiny bitches show up to his shows.

Just like LZ???

Just because someone likes The Velvet Underground, are they going to get into heroin?
Just because someone read Of Mice and Men, are they going to kill their retarded friend to end his misery? Bad example, I don't read, but you get the point.

Music is for telling a story, not for role modeling. Also, by your own logic, Bieber is manlier than Zeppelin, he really did just reck you m8

I find no enjoyment in Dark Side of the Moon.

Floyd, Crimson, and the Beatles are all good as far as I'm concerned.

Art really just isn't your thing. Hope for your sake you're just baiting.

OK Computer is alright it's fairly enjoyable but DSotM is literal fecal matter, don't even try to say it's good.

Nope. LZ was never a children's music group.

Damn, you guys are like not that smart if these are the conclusions you make. Silly, the point is that dreary music isn't encouraging nor empowering. It offers nothing substantial to the listener.

Music is far too abstract to do such conventional storytelling. But it can have other effects. Effects that the GOATs like Bach thought of, effects that greats like Zeppelin thought of, but certainly not effects that losers like TVU thought of.

>Also, by your own logic, Bieber is manlier than Zeppelin, he really did just reck you m8
Nope. Tens of millions of underaged ugly chicks doesn't compare to hundreds of millions of babes.

>being such a pretentious prick that you tell someone that likes different art that "art isn't your thing"
Huh, who would've thunk that in a conversation where the Zeppelin hater attempts to be more mature, that the Zeppelin hater shows the largest sign of immaturity possible?

DSOTM doesn't have filler like Electioneering though.

>name drops Bach, baby's first composer, to try and look smart while defending fucking Led Zeppelin
>still going on about babes
>nuh uh it's you tier arguments
>thinks Electioneering is bad
Best trolling since Telephone Engineer, get a trip and take this act board-wide

>2 Radiohead albums
>no Rolling Stones
>no Queen
>no ACDC
lmao who made this list?

Zeppelin is good, but more often than naught, the kind of people who "love" them just aren't exposed to many different genres.

But you "are like not that smart" if you genuinely think that dreary music doesn't offer anything substantial to a listener - if all you look for is something to make you feel good or happy than enjoy you're limited selection of any art.

>Largest sign of immaturity possible
Art not being your thing has nothing to with what bands you happen to like, it's your reasoning about art that's embarrassing. If you were better at reading comprehension I wouldnt have to explain this to you anyway you dip.

>Queen
>AC/DC
>anything above mediocre

Will give you Rolling Stones though I'm fairly sure they have at least one or two albums in the top 250.

Both A Night at the Opera and News of the World beat Kid A, arguing otherwise is rediculous.

I'll give you AC/DC being generic rock, but their compositions are surprisingly complex and I challenge you to name a band that has had a more enduring career. I am partial to Bon Scott but Johnson, and even Axl killed it. I don't think you could find a single person in the developed word who hasnt heard at least one AC/DC song. Well except deaf people.

>name drops Bach, baby's first composer
Maybe him being a baby's first that any retard can recognize was the point. But then, you losers don't have the social acumen and consideration to understand that.

>still going on about babes
t. virgin

>nuh uh it's you tier arguments
>literally explain everything
Nigga you blind

>thinks Electioneering is bad
>thinks Radiohead trying to be shitty version of Led Zeppelin is good
Nice joke

>get a trip and take this act board-wide
Can I get a trip? I always thought that I needed to be a contrarian attention whoring faggot to get one of those!

>if all you look for is something to make you feel good or happy than enjoy you're limited selection of any art.
I like more...complete and mature outlooks on things. Zeppelin can get sad, just like Beethoven can. But both pick themselves right back up, and it comes off in the music.

It's better to limit yourself to that good stuff rather than listening to say...lazy ass slowcore bands that go "but it's SUPPOSED to be lazy!"

>write shitty response
>expects anyone to get anything substantial from it
Goddamn, it's like you're bringing your asocial inability to speak right here into the interwebs as well!

**ridiculous

Christ I need to go to sleep.

>No they don't

There, as much substance as your post.

>trashes slowcore
Now I'm mad

Objectively false, now kill yourself.

>exclamation points on Sup Forums
>unironically calling out people for shitty responses while posting the worst opinions on this board I've ever seen
>thinking happy or good music is somehow more mature of an outlook than a dreary one - as if maturity doesn't entail some kind of melancholy
>thinking radiohead is a shitty version of radiohead, despite having a completely different sound on every record

Please, for the love of all that is good - just tell me you're a master shitposter

>any queen album being better than any of Radiohead albums post the bends
What is it like having, shitty, generic taste in music?

>thinking radiohead is a shitty version of led zeppelin

What is it like not realizing that Freddie Mercury was the best vocalist to ever live?

>getting assblasted over shitty music where it's the same two chords over and over again

>exclamation points on Sup Forums
Well sorry! I guess I have a more dynamic sense of speech, being an actually social person and all that.

>unironically calling out people for shitty responses while posting the worst opinions on this board I've ever seen
Facts are facts whether you like to agree with opinions or not.

>thinking happy or good music is somehow more mature of an outlook than a dreary one - as if maturity doesn't entail some kind of melancholy
>actually thinks being sad all the time is a sign of maturity
Well shit, I never knew being an irresponsible idiot who cries all the time is mature.

>thinking radiohead is a shitty version of radiohead, despite having a completely different sound on every record
Pretty fancy way of saying that they are shitty, but okay.

>thinks Queen>Radiohead is the more generic taste compared to Radiohead>Queen
>in goddamn 2017
Have you been living under a rock for the past 20 years?

Can you comment on the quality of his pipes? Were they serious?

I would have done anything to get a blowjob from him.

Why don't you actually listen to some slowcore before we go making wild accusations and demonstrably false statements next time buddy

>thinking that using a punctuation mark overused by 13 year old girls is somehow representative of being functional
>people who listen to sad or melancholy music to experience different emotions are irresponsible idiots
>somehow thinking your opinions are facts when critics and people all over have collectively disagreed with you
>thinking the most popular rock bands are somehow less popular than alternative bands that hit the peak of their success in the 90s

I'm curious. Do you genuinely think anything you just posted makes sense, or is sense something you just forego in attempting to rebut any critique of your opinion?

Yeah, you're right, sometimes they'll do three chords per track, too. But again, not much with it either way cuz, you know, it's gotta be lazy as fuck songwriting or else it ain't slowcore.

What do you usually listen to music on? Like, what kind of headphones and music source do you use

>youtube.com/watch?v=LuSZNEPSDaU
Damn Mark could you please play something other than the same two chords over again? Fucking hack.

>compares one exclamation here and there to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A bit of a reach to make your shitty point.

>people who listen to sad or melancholy music to experience different emotions are irresponsible idiots
Wallowing in pity is pretty pathetic for what it's worth.

>somehow thinking your opinions are facts when critics and people all over have collectively disagreed with you
I see you have a tough time separating fact and opinion. Someone's spending too much time on MSM!

>thinking the most popular rock bands are somehow less popular than alternative bands that hit the peak of their success in the 90s
>thinks Radiohead were ever alt in the popularity sense of that term

High quality Grado headphones where I can hear every single detail due to how large the field of hearing is.

Kozelkek truly is a talentless hack.

Seriously, by the 8 millionth time he stroked the G chord on Mother I was just about done
Fucking Panera Bread hack I hope he dies in an aerosol can explosion

Don't disagree with you on the wallowing in pity thing, but to excuse sadness as a worthwhile emotion is fairly childish.

You've also yet to cite any kind of facts or sources to support the claims you make, so they really are nothing more than opinions.

Most of the sounds that were popularized in the 90s kind of died out- and yes, radiohead is categorized as Alt-rock, that's just what it's categorized as, no discussion to be had.

Seriously though, don't use exclamation points. It's alright in text message responses, but when having a discussion of any sort, it stands out like a sore thumb. Kind of like writing in all caps.