How did you score it?

How did you score it?
McGregor vs Diaz
>rd1: 10 - 9
>rd2: 10 - 9
>rd3: 8 - 10
>rd4: 10 - 9
>rd 5: 9 - 10

So it's 47-47. Judge who scored the fight a draw was right.

I agree although Conor got more hits in

10-8
10-9
9-10
9-10
9-10

I get the same score as you, but I disagree on how we got there

this guy gets it

fugg, I thought connor dominated diaz in round 1 and 2 but he started getting gassed at by 3 and 4 which let diaz come back. the 4th was pretty even but that last takedown was the defining moment

I wanna say diaz won it but he got rekt pretty hard in the first 2 rounds even if he did win the other 3

>8-10

are you fucking laffing mate?

Rules is 10-9 lol every round

10-9 is a meme

no round is ever that close

most judges are bullshitting

10-8
10-9
9-10
9-9
9-10

I'm surprised McGoob went the distance
Amazing fight. Amazing card.

>10-8
>10-9
>9-10
>10-10
>9-10

48-47
fight me

PRIDE judging:

Diaz

This is one of those fights that whoever loses doesn't deserve it. Should've been a draw.

>10-10

slightly in favour of conor

>a round is to be scored as a 10-10 round when both contestants appear to be fighting evenly and neither contestant shows clear dominance in a round

In all reality, Diaz won. If anything it would be a tie. The fact the Conor got MAJORITY is a fucking joke.

1,2,4 MCGOAT

3,5 209 Scum

No 10-8's fook that shit

>10-10

the two of you together is why i would have been fine hearing one judge for mcgregor and two for draw, but two for mcgregor is stupid.

that being said, i believe diaz won that fight:
round 1 was connor
round 2 was a toss up, but ill give it to connor for the sake of the argument
round 3 was diaz
rouind 4 was a shit round, but i give it to diaz for activity

10-9
10-9
9-10
9-10
9-10
round 5 was diaz

DELUSION

>reality

Agree, it should have been a tie by any fair scoring system. But Conner walking away from Diaz three times and finishing on the bottom in the 5th round was pretty shit.

this

diaz needed to turn on the ground game earlier. His corner sucked.

i scored it like this too though i hate mcgregor

>he doesn't use an extraordinary score for an extraordinary fight

10-8
10-9
8-10
10-9
9-10

You can walk away when your opponent just follows into your punches.

are aids test mandatory in this sport. i find it gross that you can rub your blood all over your opponents wounds

I really wanted Nate to win and have him kill McGregor, but my scoring is Conor won rounds 1, 2, and 4. Nate was outclassed technically in the beginning and that's evidenced by all the cuts/knockdowns he had throughout the fight. The takedown in the 5th round needed to come like a minute earlier and he would've clinched it. Sad to see him lose, but it's still better than getting submitted or knocked out.

At least Conor's "Surprise surprise" line came off weak in comparison to Nate's win

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LMFAO at Diaz fanboys scoring rd 3 8-10 but not scoring 10-8 the knockdown rounds

>>rd3: 8 - 10

I had similar but with a 9-10 rd3

both fighters
>fuck this shit, at least it's over

put microphone in front of them
-canned lines for ufc $$$$

what's a 10-10

BULGARIA ON SUICIDE WATCH

Kalib Starnes won rd 1& 2

>rd3: 8 - 10

no you niggers need to realize just because conor got fucked up a lot does not mean that was a 10-8 round. a good example of a true 10-8 round was shane carwin vs brock lesnar 1st round.

I still think Diaz should have won the fight.

STOP POSTING 9-9 SCORES
THEY AREN'T POSSIBLE

NEW

NEW

>Round 1
10-9 Conor

>Round 2
10-9 Conor

>Round 3
10-9 Diaz

>Round 4
10-9 Conor

>Round 5
10-9 Diaz

Conor won round 2. You don't give it to Diaz for coming back at the end, even though he got knocked down that round.

Help I'm stuck in a loop

>same handwriting pattern for all numbers

Diaz was standing on the Irish flag after Connor just threw it on the floor lol

10-9
10-9
9-10
10-9
10-9

Wew, it only took him two tries to beat a journeyman with a 19-10 record.

I could see it either way honestly although I personally think it's a draw.

It was a fucking close fight and I think Conor had a great gameplan for Nate. Nate when he was pushing the pace was fucking scary as fuck though and him swarming had my adrenaline pumping.

diaz got fucking dominated

the judge who ruled a draw should be fired

Conor won the first 2 rounds, Nate the third and fifth, I think 4th coulda been a draw but Conor probably won it

>Diaz wanted to cuddle for most of the fight
>6 foot
>took him 24 minutes and 50 seconds to take down a 5'9" leprechaun
>covered in blood the whole time
>punches softer than cotton

Diaz is an embarrassment to his weight class.

Here are some stats

Fight goes to Conor.

He won 1, 2 and 4.

Was winning the fight technically and lost rounds 2 and 5 solely because he was gassing. Good ole' Nate would rather show boat than hunt down a exhausted Potato Man, and he paid for it.

they are possible if you win a round 10-9 but you get a point deducted by the referee.

Nate will go on medical suspension. Conor will be fine. Don't forget Conor had FOUR knockdowns. Those matter.

I thought Nate had more strikes and controlled the last 3 quarters of the fight but Connor still did more damage.

Nate's leg looks like it's been fried.

you mean the round where if it went 10 seconds longer its a TKO? That round was 10-8 potato.

>DA JUDGES BE RAYCIS

ayy lmao,butthurt spic

BASED MICK

I realized this is the best decision overall. What if Connor lost again? Then the cash cow is killed and Diaz is probably going no where. By having a decision, they get to keep a third fight and Diaz comes out looking ok with more money coming.

McGOAT is fighting up two weight classes

you right
but i'm talking about the fight in question

>TKO

Diaz punches a lot but he punches soft. The swarm makes it look dominant, but it isn't. McGregor wasn't rocked, he was just tired.

Trips don't count as knockdowns, senpai.

lol, don't believe the marketing m8. They're both 155ers.

Diaz always had the potential if only he was half as good at promoting fights as his brother

This
The muh second round people need to get the fuck out

Any post conf links?

>FightMatrix.com

Diaz nuthuggers BTFO!

1 person takes the scores from the judges bro

sounds reliable

they have to sign off on the sheets, so its still tied to their name.

10-5
10-7
8-10
8-8
8-9

regardless of who won each round all three judges should have scored 47-47 based on round 3 alone.

upvoted

Agreed. UFC fights all have an odd umber of rounds to avoid draws but nobody wants to mention the 10 point must system because Dana White has some weird gripe about boxing.

Conor literally landed 80 less punches buddy

10 - 9 C
10 - 9 C
9 - 10 N
10 - 9 C
9 - 10 N

48 - 47

I don't do 10-8s, but I do think they were equally dominant in rounds 1 and 3

100%

Even if Connor was winning more rounds, the fact he turned away 3 times in 3 separate rounds makes this tie.

Any advantages he had in the first two rounds would've been countered by the walk aways.

Should've been a tie, but they need to sell a third. And now Connor will talk shit like he dominated the fight in every way and was like a Greek God in the Octagon while he goes back to Heeming FW.

lack of energy or spirit is one of the factors for scoring a 10-8

Lmfao I just noticed. Round 3 was 10-8 for Nate yet R1 and R2 weren't scored 10-8 for Conor.

KEK
Conor should have won by UD

So lack of energy ranks higher than 2 knockdowns for a 10-8 round? wat

10-10/10

this

>round 1
connor

>round 2
diaz

>round 3
diaz

>round 4