He died a pretty brutal death. Kind of rare in modern cancerous blockbusters

He died a pretty brutal death. Kind of rare in modern cancerous blockbusters.

did you just spoilered?

I honestly would have watched this movie if it weren't for the constant viral advertising

Every death is this movie was brutal at some rate
It still got a PG-13, why?

And the final battle, holy shit, is it gory.

They probably let it slide for "fantasy violence" or some shit like that. Not that I mind, I was pleasantly surprised.

>PG-13

Because it's supermutants and cosplayers who get slaughtered, nobody cares.

Neck snap and caved in helmet were pretty gruesome and up front for a PG-13.

Not really when shit like transformers does it too

i was pleasantly surprised by the whole movie, even the campy/gritty feel of it, it's weird, by i think it was pretty nice
at least it does something different

transformers does this with CG robot-humanoids, not actual organic CG humanoids

soulless bay robots don't count

Its all cg shit.
Did the super mutant get his spine ripped out or his face pulled off?

Yup.
>dat Guldan body reveal
shat my pants 2bh

>Brutal
He got succ. It was pretty tame. Only remotely brutal part was the neck snap of some random dude.

They made the succ look painful as fuck, deal with it.

Didn't loom as painful as getting ypour head pulled off your body spine and all, or ypournfave getting ripped off or your body dissolving?

What? Are you retarded? Type like a human being.

Transformers four, the hippy sidekick. Human being. Gets fucking carbonised mid scream of agony by lockdown.

He seemed to be asking...
Was it as bad as,
Having your head pulled off spine and all
Getting your fave ripped off
Or
Your body dissolving
All transformers deaths.

Get off your phone you queer

Typo, face.

>Transformers 4
Did people actually see this? Is it the one with Marky Mark?

Transformers have zero tension though, so those deaths have no oomph.

makes me think of the DVD of Vampire Hunter D simply warning 'vampire violence'

That's the one. I unironically enjoy it in the same way Warcraft fans seem to enjoy this.

You imply non fans will care about Orc Man 123. I guess if he reminds you of a sprite you knew I can understand, same way I was shocked by Ironhide's death and the betrayal by Sentinel Prime because muh toys and cartoons and comics.

But for fucks sake don't pretend you felt anything because the FILM was good. You are just a fanboy of the franchise. Just like I am with TF.

Hah, didn't know that. That's one of my favorite movies as well.

Well shit I might give it a shot then.

>le ebin contrarian Sup Forums man
Fuck you buddy, Durotan is not Orc 123, he is one of the main characters, and he is actually fleshed out pretty solid, so take your tired arguments elsewhere.

If you're not both a transformers fan and a lover of bad/bay films I wouldn't recommend it.

Yes, and Ironhide is the second in command of Optimus Prime, a warrior who battled for aeons for the fate of his people. His last thoughts as he turned to a pile of rust and his spark rejoined the Matrix were despair and pain in seeing his commander's hero turn to darkness.

But to non fans, he's just that black pick up truck robot who got rusted by spockbot. Just like your super mutant dude is nothing to me and countless other non WoW fans.

>not a lorefag
>thought the spikes on Gul'dan were a part of his cape/shoulder armor
>mfw they were actually coming out of his back

Your simplification simply doesn't stand, considering that Durotan is steadily built throughout the film, a non-fan knows exactly who he is and what he wants by the end of it. You're just forcing transformers into the conversation because of misplaced confidence that you can draw parallels where there are none.

What about when the orc pushed down on that dude's head and crushed it through his helmet? You see blood squirt out the sides of the helmet, pretty brutal.

>Gul'dan

And hes fucking ripped too.

I already drew the parallel buddy, you're just in denial.

I'm a self aware fanboy, you aren't. Literally that is the only difference. If you were capable of being objective, you'd see Warcraft is shit but you enjoy it as a fan regardless. And that is fine.

Just like I enjoy Bayformers, despite knowing objectively it's a series of terrible films and I only enjoy them as a fan.

Thing is, except in rare circumstances I don't say I like the movies because I know how people react here. Maybe in time you'll learn to do the same about Warcraft.

And your parallel doesn't stand, you're just projecting the idea that I have to be a fan prior because the movie isn't good. Which simply isn't the case.

Also
>watching bay transformers

Wow, so you're saying as a non fan of Warcraft this film converted you?

That's unbelievable.

Literally unbelievable.

>Thinking Bayformers is the worst thing in TF continuity
Folk don't know bout Kissplayers.

>Transformers have zero tension though

Lmao, but Warcraft does, right?

It does.

In your opinion.
That of a fan of the series.

How can there be tension when you don't give 2 shits about any of the characters because of how bad the script and acting was?

Imagine how much the orcs much eat. They must weigh, what? 200-300kg? They would basically kill every animal they can find and eat them. They're like the bench bro invasion

This.
The shilling is really obnoxious and obvious.
Then again, it's no surprise for fat Warcraft nerds to be obnoxious.

Can we talk about how he becomes a raisin and that Gul'dan basically cracks his back like a cracker?

Last words:

"Gul'dan! You have no honor."

Yeah, I just wonder if its paid work or crazy fans.

Its amazing how the shills make a new thread as soon as there's too much negativity in one...

Gul'dan and his mak'gora with Durotan were the highlights of the movie desu. The intro the duel, when he is removing his cloak showing off the spikes are actually coming out of his back, and Durotan taking off the wolf pelt with a nice camera angle. Absolutely amazing scene

In 2014 blizzard said the spikes were part of his clothing.

Not surprised that they aren't anymore.
Fucking metzen forgot almost a decade ago why Sargeras, the ultimate bad guy in the setting, was evil.

The shilling for isn't as bad as all the hate threads. This is worse than BvS in terms of all the hate it got before it even came out. I know it's cool to hate on the Dungeons and Dragons nerds but I'm sick and tired of capeshit and all its threads.

Fucking spoilers.