/brit/

falklands edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbHMnQAfrUw
youtube.com/watch?v=wIy4ayBkLPs
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
youtube.com/watch?v=U3sMjm9Eloo
youtu.be/mXC3h95PtDY
google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VuscKclbBZE0iOzCn55OBYsu_F9LDRXtlEkEe1z4iv8UqMe3OGwdpq2UVmyQ2MF2eMy5Y-6D7zgKsNCAiIXz8njMotkgI3HNENhM2MnKtt1UnB7RmyQtQ6FMchL-FK_grQZ7hXeIF0UaePfMXwoy-Nrxvq0asEiqaOLM_k1PbspC2JRl50V9kSUv3xkyM2N0WJcq9sOC&th=,bZxXnL2wUZZqAAsgvza2ukCH3NVDaS3wAAAATaAAAADFawN1XjUefTvI1WL1QzB7GNBNRXrzrahuQE25z2TsuWuHExPc85AGu1Dz7TqOZWvuELpW4-CWnSk0Rc0fQdcdT95P3aD4U2XBAN7zKqzP83OZ6D9_ecV7GXIJibOZZRnQ-CCCv4kbGUevo7SPINxoK4BG6rGpPeje6KXc5-BCuM0j85-IEO4XsaQp38LBmC8I4wkezskTJyEVR5dSt7Trmh1obkDvRbWDyMGRzMSqF6zQDguyZ4tmdEoqWPqyVs7ieaoZ6-s9Ox3lmoDRxnr8i45Ls-W2XdNNny6BoWs5joZoV1UvKKoZDszBbunDTJJlkqbTxHqisWCki6PQBYsot2k5S3r3RObZgOq_AuXsoxpVJt_6qbP8YeRbVw5oIbpejIZ5Gf2CQ39_UgzeqQrmi9g1vDTJpoTLkPahuyR9fUxeSw0-jv7WwijPW4EQgd72OUQy-kXqBkMFF3u_tM7z_WRqpj0j7YQKO8AvmvlAz-tXwlbypmv82gjNn9rO9Zq41hDuIDj_xDFUzNAGM4DfCDCfD5ssmhUaFSRhHPEmIMzW7fVrL0Pn_f6jczlGso4AfL3GvSWxhi4lDrwfsg0ySX_MtA4IYB_gfRzLZ0G_y2e3GIFkDq1-qB-Fu1A0HwGqrmM-QnsRxR_9CzxSExf4x0itZvftmtx-ewF_DOUO3IuwJjN4HunFfuLrq84G6fyKX4L8l-t3VLGLuoenQ59BY1W_uv18-0kbCsz7asiGax8Zx4HIxE80mwbR8SQcNVADqYdVPPcMwMgjsY-9wqtb3xvWIwCw4YNntQX1GAo0uBkDd6s5sFb8dLUT8DBXT6ypnX0KccNDXfRZplM4I8e7Nep-OxFNZ2ePAztTvd8B98SfJOOgFmMfrmiLPIs8Xj2UEMTraA61WlChYzaQ54TzuvCe3A7WiRJb9aacq9GiUtmwKNSMHZ4EQ55Y8QxCMGrOuGt5IqzBrYTCLwQTTa-6obSjce1OaXlNj23mqX3QpBzouA5wJaL6Hy1Imp5PU0DTozZ-gyLnzTL1xwVDzDDsUCSoR2eubu8vhnyZRlGEL4jctzZpvmvSVx-FElaGE7pzLroe0xRJmy29CCjUXioZP20MrLeS7OWoTooV5YlAIfUShKyK-iE2rXhdCkd7K8ZcFkmQrVOBZ9UN1MwsRm9CrMjTcJ3Ij85H
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

really drubk & high now lads

when do i get to stop feeling like cack?

cara

some of you think you're hot shit but you're deluded naive little children who haven't got a clue how the world works

youtube.com/watch?v=XbHMnQAfrUw

George Formby

If you are oblivious of any George Formby tune, then not only are you not British, you're also not white.

In fact, you're most likely a paki beta virgin cuckold, and you should probably kill yourself.

went straight to hwndu tbeh
found out from /brit/ it's a good way to see mong Sup Forumstards in the flesh

runts

Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!

Deport sexual delinquents!!

Bring back DPM its /fa/

>tfw had to sleep on the streets a year ao
I know how the world works ;_:

don't like it

Argie response

RIP in peace katelyn

>Geordie accent
>Scouse accent

>geordie accent
>not brilliant

youtube.com/watch?v=wIy4ayBkLPs

you forgot
>scouse accent
>brummie accent
>hull accent
>manc accent

northern accent are all shite 2bh

lads do I play computer games until 3am or sleep now

Have to be up for 9 but if I have a cup of tea I'll be fine

glaswegian is objectively the best regional accent of the united kingdom

coming from an RP native

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

I really don't believe people who will willingly identify themselves are 4channers desu, surely they know better

>t. uncoutherner

grim

The_donald browsers and/or newcunts id imagine

>ywn lick a fanny

not arsed what you jebends think scouse is da best

why did katelyn get buried in a new build construction site

did it twice on the same girl
both times it was incredibly salty and extremely unpleasant
your mileage may vary (if you get the chance)

dire
my hamster had a nicer grave

>in 1989, Hamm enrolled at the University of Texas, where he was a member of the Upsilon Chapter of Sigma Nu fraternity. There, Hamm was arrested for participating in a violent hazing incident that occurred in November 1990, involving another student, Mark Sanders. Sanders was beaten with a paddle and a broom, while Hamm was leading him around the fraternity house with the claw of a hammer beneath Sanders' genitals, and Sanders' clothes were set on fire. Hamm then single handily sodomized the entire freshman pledge class using only his right thumb in a Sigma Nu tradition known as the elephant walk. The incident led to the fraternity's being shut down on campus. Hamm completed the terms of a deferred adjudication, and the charges were dismissed in August 1995

I guess, the reddit crossover is massive now

"adulthood" was such a bad flick

jokeman ting compared to the kino that was kidulthood

its not particularly fun

>north yorkshire accent
>west yorkshire accent
>lancashire accent
>lincolnshire accent
>cheshire accent

would rather have any of these than a cockney, somerset, cornish, essex or estuary accent desu

>dipped my ballbag into scalding hot water today lads
Not my cup of tea

I think they're mostly leddit or fresh enough to not understand what being associated with Sup Forums means
though it looked like this guy was reading posts off somewhere on his phone, went on Sup Forums and it looks like there's a threat speaking to him

the fuck is wrong with white people

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>brum
>northern

'sheed

its more a posh people thing

they think being gay is good banter

tune
youtube.com/watch?v=U3sMjm9Eloo

>north yorkshire accent

wake up mate, it's in the fucking north

won a pub quiz tonight lads

licked out an 8/10 polish bird i'd met the week before on the top deck of a double decker last summer

she sucked me off as well, was fucking filthy hot

I've done it about 10 times now and i actually love it 2bh. It's really sexy to be so up close and personal with a fanny and my girl tastes pretty mild

I did gag a little bit tho when i tried sticking my tongue deep inside one time just for a bit of a laugh. Won't be doing that again.

he was at public uni though

really drunk and zonked right now

want to cry 2bh

>tfw Biden didn't run

midlands are not the north, you fucking spacker

>tfw i was born only an hour and a half away from being english

i'd be able to banter with the lads.
fml

Donating my brain to the autism doctors when I die

about to roll a doob myself

it's not gay you mong
if anything seeing homosexuality in the slightest bit of physical banter is the bigger sign of a bender.

anything north of hertfordshire is the fucking north you ghastly trog

donating my genitals to the big willy doctors when i die

STAGES OF DECAY
Initial decay (Known as 'autolysis') - externally the corpse looks okay, but internally the organs are breaking down.
Putrefaction - after approximately two-three days bacteria are active and the body is swollen with gases and accompanying odours.
Black Putrefaction - Skin starts to turn black and the corpse collapses as gases escape.
Fermentation - Very strong odours with some surface mould but the body has begun to dry out.
Dry Decay - The cadaver has for the most part dried out and the rate of decay has slowed considerably.

Approximately 150,000 maggots can be found on an exposed corpse. Left above ground the the main body cavities burst open and the tissues become liquefied after about a month or so.

autism spectrum isn't real

good wifi signal in your parents' house tarquin?

Estuary/Guildford accent master race
at least I think I have that

anything south of sheffield is the south, filthy paki

you can't be english if your parents aren't ethnically english. All non-ethnic english are BRITISH and nothing more

>new zealand is the least white anglosphere country but never gets shat on for its whiteness

makes me think

were you born in a welsh town or something?

according to who?

get over yourself

>Estuary
>master race
ummm pick one sweetie

>playing with peoples bollocks and shoving your thumb up mens arses
>not gay

guarantee you're a soggy biscuit playing southern runt

if you where from anywhere normal someone who tried to do that would get their head smashed in

Going to bed
night x

where

live in a flatshare in london mate

deluded brummie northerner detected

weed is so working class

the US is still less white

new zealand is just completely irrelevant 2bh and i don't think about them ever

when did people start becoming english and not norman, saxon, scandie or whatever?

I'm not even sure if it's an Estuary accent
I often get told that I sound posh

youtu.be/mXC3h95PtDY
cant stop listening to this. Think theres summat wrong with me

the fact that you instantly associate homosexuality with sticking your thumb up a mate's arse AS A JOKE is telling. does it turn you on you turbopoofter?

it's rugby banter

go back to your drum circle you little nerd

hot

around the 10th century bc when alred the great formed united england under one flag

i'm not gay but i'd date one of you lads

>brummie
literally never even been to brum
and thankfully never will

but the mids are not and will never be the north

caption this pic

me

benders

and that suddenly changed their ethnicity?

>caption this pic

me on the left

ahahaha look at tis sad brummie, too much of a pucci to admit his background

north of hertfordshite = the north

deal with it you grotty northern ape

>UeSse
>anglo

google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VuscKclbBZE0iOzCn55OBYsu_F9LDRXtlEkEe1z4iv8UqMe3OGwdpq2UVmyQ2MF2eMy5Y-6D7zgKsNCAiIXz8njMotkgI3HNENhM2MnKtt1UnB7RmyQtQ6FMchL-FK_grQZ7hXeIF0UaePfMXwoy-Nrxvq0asEiqaOLM_k1PbspC2JRl50V9kSUv3xkyM2N0WJcq9sOC&th=,bZxXnL2wUZZqAAsgvza2ukCH3NVDaS3wAAAATaAAAADFawN1XjUefTvI1WL1QzB7GNBNRXrzrahuQE25z2TsuWuHExPc85AGu1Dz7TqOZWvuELpW4-CWnSk0Rc0fQdcdT95P3aD4U2XBAN7zKqzP83OZ6D9_ecV7GXIJibOZZRnQ-CCCv4kbGUevo7SPINxoK4BG6rGpPeje6KXc5-BCuM0j85-IEO4XsaQp38LBmC8I4wkezskTJyEVR5dSt7Trmh1obkDvRbWDyMGRzMSqF6zQDguyZ4tmdEoqWPqyVs7ieaoZ6-s9Ox3lmoDRxnr8i45Ls-W2XdNNny6BoWs5joZoV1UvKKoZDszBbunDTJJlkqbTxHqisWCki6PQBYsot2k5S3r3RObZgOq_AuXsoxpVJt_6qbP8YeRbVw5oIbpejIZ5Gf2CQ39_UgzeqQrmi9g1vDTJpoTLkPahuyR9fUxeSw0-jv7WwijPW4EQgd72OUQy-kXqBkMFF3u_tM7z_WRqpj0j7YQKO8AvmvlAz-tXwlbypmv82gjNn9rO9Zq41hDuIDj_xDFUzNAGM4DfCDCfD5ssmhUaFSRhHPEmIMzW7fVrL0Pn_f6jczlGso4AfL3GvSWxhi4lDrwfsg0ySX_MtA4IYB_gfRzLZ0G_y2e3GIFkDq1-qB-Fu1A0HwGqrmM-QnsRxR_9CzxSExf4x0itZvftmtx-ewF_DOUO3IuwJjN4HunFfuLrq84G6fyKX4L8l-t3VLGLuoenQ59BY1W_uv18-0kbCsz7asiGax8Zx4HIxE80mwbR8SQcNVADqYdVPPcMwMgjsY-9wqtb3xvWIwCw4YNntQX1GAo0uBkDd6s5sFb8dLUT8DBXT6ypnX0KccNDXfRZplM4I8e7Nep-OxFNZ2ePAztTvd8B98SfJOOgFmMfrmiLPIs8Xj2UEMTraA61WlChYzaQ54TzuvCe3A7WiRJb9aacq9GiUtmwKNSMHZ4EQ55Y8QxCMGrOuGt5IqzBrYTCLwQTTa-6obSjce1OaXlNj23mqX3QpBzouA5wJaL6Hy1Imp5PU0DTozZ-gyLnzTL1xwVDzDDsUCSoR2eubu8vhnyZRlGEL4jctzZpvmvSVx-FElaGE7pzLroe0xRJmy29CCjUXioZP20MrLeS7OWoTooV5YlAIfUShKyK-iE2rXhdCkd7K8ZcFkmQrVOBZ9UN1MwsRm9CrMjTcJ3Ij85H

no :)

don't you mean AD

When did we all stop being black?

I can't really tell you the answer to that, but i can tell you it wasn't overnight

Ahaha what the fuck lads

he also means the ninth century
he doesn't really know what he is talking about

hands up don't shoot

that's a big link I won't be clicking

i'm from the actual north m8

and we will not get saddled with brum just so you southerners can try and unload some of the pakis on us

no suddenly buthis reign is when the majority of the country started identifying as english rather than as people from wessex, northumbria etc.. or from scaninavia

>the fact that you instantly associate homosexuality with sticking your thumb up a mate's arse AS A JOKE is telling. does it turn you on you turbopoofter?

dont be greek