Deadwood, True Detective, Fargo

>show
Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead

Is this accurate, Sup Forums?

sopranos is television
other then that completely accurate .

sopranos is the prototype for kinovision

got and walking dead should be in some dogshit tier

Breaking bad is a better show than GoT and TWD, also Twin peaks should be in telekino.

>Six Feet Under and the Leftovers
>same tier as The Sopranos
>shows made for women on the same tier as The Sopranos
>no Boardwalk Empire
>no Mad Men

No MAD MEN? hhahahahahahaha

Breaking Bad is not on the same level as Game of Thrones or Walking Dead.

GoT and Walking Dead should be lower

Objectively false. Breaking Bad and GoT are about the same. TWD is on par with Sons of Anarchy, if not a little bit worse.

this thread will be fun

only the pilot and finale of Twin Peaks are telekino

Is The Americans actually telekino or are people fooling around with me and it's showtier?

>telekino

The Sopranos, Mad Men, The Wire, Enlightened, The Leftovers, Berlin Alexanderplatz, Scenes from a Marriage

>food kino
Gabagool

Hmm. I think we could add an "anime tier" to the bottom. Telekino, Television, Series, Show, and Anime tiers. Anime is an important part of television and I think should be included in these lists to keep it inclusive. I also think it should be it's own category since animation is so different from live-action. Just an idea that I've been having. Anime Tier.

I haven't seen it yet because I can't fucking find a good rip of it on public trackers. Considering just blindly spending $140 on the Blu-Ray set, ripping it myself and then watching it that way.

right now it's television because the first season was only series-tier, but it could enter telekino once it's done.

> The Leftovers
>TWD

Walking Dead has great potential, theres so much thats unknown, they could go ANY PATH, literally explore other places, go to Washington, even leave the country or some shit.

its the Slow ass pacing and useless shit they add in that hurts is. Season 2 in particular is fucking HORRIBLE, all about Sophie with Hershel and boring ass love scenes and non stop chatting.

GoT on the other hand has less things to be done but it just needs better Writing

Fuck off. Anime goes on Sup Forums.

>public trackers
Holy shit hahahaha

>Walking Dead has great potential, theres so much thats unknown, they could go ANY PATH, literally explore other places

LMFAO you think after six seasons they're suddenly going to break hard from the comics and start wandering all over? TWD is complete and utter fucking trash, same as the comics it's based off of.

One Piece is God tier. Especially after I hit a couple blunts.

just wish they would go another path, the comics are pretty boring any way and the show in its current say is equally so. but they can make it enjoyable with ease, if they just fucking try

Breaking Bad in the same tier as TWD and GOT

The Leftovers as telekino

>the shield

>above true detective and fargo

Kevin?