Seriously, is there anything this man cant do?

Seriously, is there anything this man cant do?

Be a small guy

enunciate

Secret Baneposting thread

act

pour the concrete

talk?

act

he really is a shitty actor. Bronson was something, but he can only do variations of that one character.

Have sex with a woman without vomiting.

how many Oscars?

Talk

Act?

so much butthurt

One nomination

Be a better Mad Max than pic related

grow

it must fucking suck to see yourself next to other actors

>being this new

not be a manlet

Reach the top shelf?

Hardy was a great Mad Max tho, I'd say wait until the next movie, then we can talk.

Maybe it was the writing in FR and how Max was treated. But I found Hardy to be meh. There isn't much to the character in general. So it falls on the actor to really bring Max to life. Gibson was extremely charismatic in the role.

yeah but that's how most Mad Max movies are, and are supposed to be. Max isn't the main focus of the movie, instead he gets tossed into someone else's conflict. He's the wildcard that saves the others.

>mfw no one on Sup Forums is watching him steal the show in Peaky Blinders

Max was pretty important in the first two films. He is typically reluctant to get involved, though when he does he leads the charge. Things start and end with him. I haven't seen the entirety of Thunderdome. But isn't he even more involved in that one? In FR he is kind of a grunt. At least much more than usual.

Well for one thing he can't be in a good Trek movie.

I just watched true detective and I thought this was Charlie Lang, its not right? He didn't play the guy in the prison?