Imagine being female training for years to compete at the Olympics and you race against a man

Imagine being female training for years to compete at the Olympics and you race against a man

youtu.be/fI8SuA7aigo?t=2m10s

2 min 10 secs, she starts crying

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperandrogenism
sportsscientists.com/2016/05/hyperandrogenism-women-vs-women-vs-men-sport-qa-joanna-harper/
newscientist.com/article/2101769-intersex-athlete-caster-semenya-rightly-free-to-run-at-rio/
olympics.cbc.ca/news/article/melissa-bishop-disappointed-after-800-podium-miss.html
sport24.co.za/OtherSport/Athletics/South-Africa/caster-semenya-marries-girlfriend-in-tradition-ceremony-20151207
mobile.nytimes.com/comments/2016/08/20/sports/caster-semenya-800-meters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""Woman"""""""""""""""""""""""""

I love how he manages to keep a straight face through all of this
If I were him I'd probably laugh my ass off the whole time

fuck this bitch

clearly some sort of corruption happening here, that is the least womanly woman I hav ever fucking seen

>I have tried to avoid the issue all year. You can see how emotional it all was. We know how each other feels. It is out of our control and how much we rely on people at the top sorting it out. The public can see how difficult it is with the change of rule but all we can do is give it our best.

what rule are they talking about exactly?

sad seeing bishopfu so disappointed at finishing 4th

but i will never stop keking at SEMEN YA just blowing errybody the fuck out of these women races

Nothing better than seeing women admit that they're inferior to men.

Based SEMEN-YA, you go "girl".

The no testosterone limit rule

everyone knows this lol

it's just sad to see this blatant cheating

Could a fucking dude with a nutsack, a deep voice and facial hair just claim to identify as a girl and sweep the medals in all of the women's running events? Would that be acceptable?

Is >she an actual man or does >she just look like it

undescended testicles

so intersex is prolly the most accurate

He'd have to cut of his dick and spend a couple of years telling his town that he's a woman

Is it for real or are you guys just imagining it
real question

>it's a liberal ideology eats itself and exposes its own hypocrisy episode

loving every minute lads, it's like communism, it can't sustain itself

t b h i was more mad at the dumb belarus bitch that kept trying to stop bishop from passing

typical woman mentality trying to bring other women down, they shouldve been working together against the dudes

she has some fucked up genetic issues, but yeah she has no business competing with women considering she's more of a man than a woman

she is infertile, she cannot bear children. ergo she should not be competing with women.

I'd be seething desu

Oh
and
>she

Like a SNL skit come to life.
How is this real ?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperandrogenism

She's a woman that is genetically more "manly" than other women.

"She" literally has a pair of fully functional testicles instead of ovaries

>have testices
>easily win the women race

Really makes you think

So is anyone else (normies) mad at this or is it just us autists here on Sup Forums? And the other 800m women, of course.

people calling our brit a bigot on twitter for calling out the man so i assume only us are mad

didnt look hard though

Normies are to busy wanking themselves over the hijabi-wearing slut.

you gotta have the balls to make you're dreams come true man

Women's events are for women not intersex freaks.

my aunt was drunk as shit and making fun of this. she's a lesbian and thought it was full of shit that they let a man in a sportsbra race.

LEL, nice.

HAHAHA

HOW CAN WHITES EVEN COMPETE

This is an old issue - it's been debated for many years; she competed at the last Olympics too, you know. But the normies who debated this issue weren't still furious about the Ghostbusters re-make.

She seems pretty upset about a race she fucking finished 6th in

Source? I thought the IOC kept the result of her sex test secret kek

sportsscientists.com/2016/05/hyperandrogenism-women-vs-women-vs-men-sport-qa-joanna-harper/

newscientist.com/article/2101769-intersex-athlete-caster-semenya-rightly-free-to-run-at-rio/

Thanks hermano

Semenya is believed to be one of a number of female athletes to compete at Rio 2016 with very high testosterone — caused by a condition called hyperandrogenism.

olympics.cbc.ca/news/article/melissa-bishop-disappointed-after-800-podium-miss.html

Damn, there were more "women" like Semenya... and Wambui certainly provided a compelling argument that she was one of them.

back then they forced >her to take testosterone suppressing drugs

>let's assume sex test reveals she's actually a woman
>release results
>all problems solved
but
>IOC chose not to release the results

really makes you think

Check out "women" weightlifting, 58kg one. You really can't make this shit up.

Injecting testosterone is banned in the Olympics.

But why is Caster allowed to have high amounts while the rest of the women aren't?
Why aren't they allowed to inject testosterone to make it fair?

Women who don't have the same amount now have absolutely no chance of winning against her no matter how hard they train.

I don't see how people see this as sexist, or how it completely changes the dynamic of womens' events in the sense that: You cannot beat an intersex athlete without having another intersex athlete.

How will SJW's spin this one?

> Form women's sporting team
> Sign up all the genetic freaks
> Win everything all the time
> Become icon for LGBT equality
> Get so much money

"Her" voice is deeper than mine what the fuck

She was obviously roiding, but I don't think it was a man.

>white crybabbies

this is why western civilization is doomed

Where does it say that SEMEN YA has balls though?
My voyeurism has not been satisfied

t. Coconut nigger

sport24.co.za/OtherSport/Athletics/South-Africa/caster-semenya-marries-girlfriend-in-tradition-ceremony-20151207

To top it all off, >she is a fucking dyke as well.

You can NOT make this up.

On the other hand you never know with Thailand

t. bitchboi smiling through the tears

Its not like "she" is hiding it.

They're content about this for some reason.

The best part was that you could tell Semenya wasn't even trying to 80% of the race. He was basically just jogging along and then went up to his actual speed later on.

Even when the rest of the athletes were in the sprint, he still looked he was just taking it easy.

Probably afraid that if he just straight up blew the record out of the water like he might if he put in all his effort, it might really make people think.

pic unrelated, just another female athlete.

>"She" even has receding hair line.

women btfo

>meanwhile Serena

fuck this thread, this is how a stronk female looks like, all the pussy nations can cry, or get their own overtested sprinter

heh, that reminds me of their "female" soccer team

>But why is Caster allowed to have high amounts while the rest of the women aren't?

The basic reasoning is because she was "born" with it and it could technically be argued as a "inherent gift". You can't classify it in the same category as injecting because that would imply a deliberate attempt by the parents of Caster at cheating for the sake one day having her go into women's olympics. Which such accusations is big stretch considering genetic engineering hasn't reach such a complex level to do such tactics "yet" and it's not illegal for a woman to have children with with high testosterone man or vice versa.

>Why aren't they allowed to inject testosterone to make it fair?

Because injecting is augmenting your body to a state beyond your natural threshold.

The debate concerning this issue could easily crossover to why is it okay for girls/women with IQs above female averages to compete women only science events. Or should women who are tetrachromats be allowed to compete art competitions?

Man hating SJW's actually love Caster.
Deluded cunts.

So does Katie Ledecky

Because she was born with it.
Stay salty we dont give a fuck

Damn, Drogba got ugly.

How come Thailand can make their ladyboys look like women but not their actual women ?

This needs to happen. I feel bad for her because she's a qt and can't flat out say that gorilla shouldn't be in the race.
Nothing but really could shut sjws the fuck up.
Even so, I get the feeling they won't admit it for a long time. The next generation will hopefully unfuck this mess. I'm sorry the qt blonde had to lose her only opportunity at a medal because stupid fucking people want to think everyone is equal.

>year 2024, olympics
>feminists and libertards have had their way
>literally every objectively measured sport in the women's department is dominated by these """women""" a.k.a. ex-men
>ex-men are the epitome of female beauty and prowess, anyone who says otherwise faces a 5-10 years prison sentence
>classical feminine sports like rythmic gymnastic begins to fade as well as judges fear for their job and thus give higher points to ex-men
>women's olympic is now a game of the past, we old farts sometimes watch vids of ye times olde where qt3.14s would compete
>younger people snarl, sneer and ridicule us for being bigoted, chauvinistic and having antiquated sexually repressed ideas of femininity
>gifs and webms of qts and olde time olympian females are now also illegal and you face meme misuse charges for owning or sharing them
>what a time to be alive

why is it always south africa that gets away with cheating in track?

last olympics they had a guy with literal robot legs and everyone was hailing him as some god hero who overcame a world of adversity

The "woman" that won the race is basically a hermaphrodite with 3x the testosterone levels of a normal female. Literally "she" has internal testes and no ovaries, uterus, or womb. The governing committees made a rule that basically forced "her" to get hormone treatments to bring "her" levels down to that of a normal female and everybody else was then able to compete with "her". They later removed that rule and now everybody is back to fighting for 2nd place again.

So, how long until China's delegation is comprised of nothing but this kind of """""women""""" ?

this is literally and exactly what htey fucking want

I would allow anyone to amputee their legs just to participate as cyborgs. You can't stop evolution.

phelps has a bunch of genetic shit like double joints and blood oxygen level that let him blow everyone else away, they were born abnormal

>3x the testosterone

Do you have a source on that? I'm thinking it's more.

sure, but then there's at least a period of adjustment. pistorious had like 30 years of training on them, so his body undoubtedly developed differently than someone who would make the conscious decision to do it later in life

pistorius was shit anyway, all he did was waste a spot for SA, that "girl" is stealing medals

It'll never happen. As long as they want to keep making money, certain things will never change. Semenyas may ruin events like the 800m but we'll still have gymnastics, beach volleyball and such to ogle the qts.

GLOBALIST SCUM

I don't really get what the controversy is. She's a woman with high testosterone and who looks a bit blokey.

What is an elite runner if not someone with a natural predisposition to running fast?

but he wasn't born with organs a human male shouldn't have, he just has a particular morphology
caster has testicles, organs a human female shouldn't have

mobile.nytimes.com/comments/2016/08/20/sports/caster-semenya-800-meters.html
Honestly even the likes of NYtimes commenters are arguing against it and getting the NYpicks for comments and shit. Article itself is shit btw. I think anyone with any real athletic knowledge knows that intersex people without hormone suppressors/ testical removal surgery should not compete with standard women. Just that alone would probably be enough to settle my ire, though developing through puberty with a man's levels of testosterone would still be an immensly unfair advantage.

Also if you view the comments, please don't comment yourself. We tend to fuck these things up desu lads.

>She's a woman

Pretty much this. The SJW's have no leg to stand on here because it isn't a gender issue it's a sex issue. Sport is meant to be played on a level playing ground and that is not what's happening here, these women have absolutely no hope of competing.

Let me guess, your girlfriend is a woman with a feminine penis, right?

Never seen anyone provide any source that she isn't a woman on here.

She produces a lot of testosterone naturally.

BREAKING NEWS

MICHAEL PHELPS DONS WIG, CHANGES NAME TOE MICHELLE, AND ANNOUNCES HER RETURN TO COMPETITIVE SWIMMING TO COMPETE IN THE 2020 TOKYO OLYMPICS AS A WOMAN

SHE HAS ANNOUNCED SHE WILL BE SWIMMING IN 17 EVENTS

>Implying capitalism is any better
How's that krony capitalism shit working out for us?

Shit? Oh, right.

Not even liberal, just think capitalism is inherently flawed.

Just like a man.

Lol strong wymyn btfo
Glad to see these liberal cunts fall victim to their own bs, disqualifying the hermaphrodite would be rayciss

Caster wins the oppression olympics as well as the real olympics

a true champion

Average males have 10X the testosterone wymyn have, thats nothing

>'She' looks like a man
>'Shes' chemically balanced like a man

>lol why is everyone saying 'she' shouldn't run in the womens XD

b-but women are equal to men anyway

>marvel finally triumphs

>How's that not capitalism?
You tell me, retard?
Let me guess, real communism hasn't been tried yet?

Jesus christ you bong, she literally has balls.

I'm loving every lel the 800 meter for women literally had 2 male runners. SEMENya and MANbui from kenya.

"She" was born with, and still has, undescended testicles.

"She" has no ovaries.

"She" is married to a woman.

"She" is a fucking man.

>"She" was born with, and still has, undescended testicles.
>"She" has no ovaries.
Literally never seen any source

i dont think the other participants had much to do with these circumstances, i feel sad for them