The Lobster

Just Watched this movie and wow was I surprised. It is a very well done movie, such a strange script and good actors.

Anyone else see it, what did you think? Were you intelligent enough to know that it is a great film?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelobster-movie.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping, i bet no one here has even seen or heard of this fucked up movie

David: [as the Biscuit Woman screams in pain in the distance] What happened?
Heartless Woman: She jumped from the window from 180. There is blood and biscuits everywhere.
David: I hope she dies right away.
David: [he pauses] On second thought, I hope she suffers quite a bit before she dies. I just hope her pathetic screams can't be heard from my room, because I was thinking about having a lie down, and I need peace and quiet. I was playing golf, and the last thing I need is some woman dying slowly and loudly.

thelobster-movie.com/

If you go to this website it will tell you what animal you will be if you end up alone.

Do you think it was saying how marriage is falling out of flavour with society? Also Leader Loner was an absolute qt.

I need more of that butt rubbing stuff, never knew I would get hard as fuck with that. Frenchies were hot in that movie.

Solid 1st half, but 2nd half was meh

Yeah, i'm going to see it when i get the chance. Prob on video 6 months from now. Directors a wizard, & all the promo Ferrels been doing fir this one makes it sound pretty kickass.

Enjoyed it but felt that it lost its way toward the end. Biscuit girl had me in stitches.

i thought it was more about how relationships in general are losing their essence because of the automatization provoked by false ideas of romanticism and love

I like how it's obvious you're just getting into film

No need to be smug about it

I'mma camel! ror

>tfw watched this movie on Valentine's Day without even realising it

>thelobster-movie.com/

Tough call. The gorilla and I share certain traits though so I'm gonna go with this

>What is the longest you have been in a relationship?
Ok, I can't continue.

Thats a good reason to go with that choice.

I chose the tiger, because they are quiet even for their size.

This, but the movie changes when he meets the girl in the woods

The beginning of the movie is like you said, but the second half is the sacrifices we make for those relationships because of our humanity and possibly love.

i watched this shit months ago you dumb fag

i agree. all in all, under it's absurdity and dark comedy, it' has a kind of devastating message

They also sort of did the Inception ending where it could be up for debate whether he cuts his eyes out or not

Huh, I got The Lobster

it was huge in europe you faggot, there were posters of it all over my subway
I liked the movie for everything (well, except for the dog's death)

I didn't like it, but I don't like most things so that isn't saying much.

I liked the loners

Post it, I was trying to get it

In the end, love is bashing your head against a table to make your nose bleed.

pretty accurate, I'd say

Who /crow/ here?

>my penis
>my heart
>my soul

It was good for the first 45 minutes, when it made decent use of the premise. When they left the hotel, it slowed to a crawl. Irredeemably boring.

>After all this time

me

Crow crew 4 lyfe

Kek

What a pretentious OP

Makes sense

i bet you haven't even seen dogtooth faggot

;_;

Dogtooth > The Lobster > Alps

FIGHT LIKE A BIRD.

Dude panther my man.

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

where my starfish bros at?

As said before, a solid first half, which came to an abrupt halt once they leave the hotel

I disagree

I was led to believe it wasn't so dystopian and the hotel thing was just a place lonely people got sent to to try and find another lonely person and marry...or get turned into an animal. The fact that the people in the hotel all had lives before and weren't forever virgins made things less intriguing. It was still pretty good and the acting made me give it extra points.

Someone should make a webm of the """""sex""""" scenes and the mock rape scene

I picked elephant when I watched it but why are elephants feminists?

This

because all feminists are elephant sized

Got Swan wat do

Kill yourself, tripshit

Kys ya fucking manlet dweeb

thats hilarious

because they are fat land whales that never forget to stop bitching about the patriarchy

Kill yourself, tripshit

I need to stop watching what white people recommend me. This was a shite film with only two good scenes. The ending being one of them. Shit was a half hour too long and the way they did the dialog was cringe af and served no purpose

Watching films is too hard, let's steal some bikes, holmes

Nope. The pacing changes but the storytelling doesn't become dull. Autism general?

Nurseries are mostly females and calves. I wonder what the menfolk get up to outside of sex

Kinda sweet. I would've preferred that one, I know I'm gonna spend the remainder of my life sore about that one who got away but I got starfish. What did they mean by this?

Elephant herds are matriarchal and consist only of mature females and juveniles, with the leader being an elder female who is probably the grandmother or great-aunt of most of the herd. Bulls live either alone or in loose herds of bachelor males and only interact with females when they come into must. Female elephants are known to engage in homosexual behavior when not in mating season (I'm not sure about the males, they might too).

Black people don't say holmes. Thats Hispanics you retard. Go outside for once.

Ayyy not bad

I think you already know.

lol fag

spics are criminals too

t. a spic

How can females engage in homosex? Males can stick it in each other's asses

Do they use their trunks as makeshift cocks? That'd be cool

Interesting. I wonder if they'd allow a sex change in the process. I can't remember if that was mentioned in the movie.

>I don't want a kiss from a silly girl
>There, now you'll have a limp like your dad

Why are Greeks so strange, Sup Forums?

So did he pluck his eyes out?

What happened at the end did he stab out his eyes?

You know there are some people who haven't seen the movie right?
Use fucking spoilers

good first half in the hotel, second half went to shit. sudo-intelligent edge film, can't this guy make movies not about baby adults and how bad and scary society is??

Got the Swan. What do?

#accurate

>this whole post
plen