What would you like to see in the possible sequel of Zootopia?

What would you like to see in the possible sequel of Zootopia?
What new characters should come out?
What would you not like to see?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms
youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing you fucking furfaggot.

Zootopia 2:a knot in your hare

more subtle propaganda, more clever plot

They should bring in Honey. She was a deleted character.

Also I would like to see Wild Times theme park come into play somehow.

holy shit you total fucking simpleton. you complete goddamn idiot. simply by virtue of posting an animal, he's a furryfaggot? he hasn't given you anything to work with! so what you're saying is, you fall to the other side of the reproductive spectrum but are so fucking prepubescent that you cannot see value in the other side. therefore it is "everything wrong". your emotion-driven blanket dismissal is everything wrong, shithead. you are dirt in my eyes. unthinking dirt.

I'd like to see some rabfox babies.

t. swede

It should be more slice of life stuff, like the anime "You're Under Arrest!" (Taiho Shichau zo).

Zootopia fans are furfags, don't try to pretend otherwise

but you're totally cool with the cunny threads, right? consider examining how ass-backwards your perspective is. consider expanding your vocabulary to better pinpoint the source of your frustration. you've chosen a categorically inapplicable and overused word to limply express your dismay. this causes your logic to suffer. give the furries somethin, they're making high quality OC in their little containment threads. you're having a conniption fit because you never get noticed. get noticed, groveling virgin loser

Well he was right. I am a furry and I'm the OP.

Jewish or not,

I still wanna fuck that rabbit.

I want to see more of Nick's past.

I'm not a furfag but Judys design is amazing

reptiletopia or bust

They both look great.

Reminder to sage all disguised furry threads and tell them to fuck off back to /trash/

They really nailed the designs while making them cute and natural.

agreed

zootopia 2 will deal with interspecies marriage

I'd like them to revisit the spy idea they had from early, have the main villain be a fishing cat in an underwater base, introduce dolphins.

Bring back the original plot involving the "take collars". Would have been a better story. They literally rejected it because it was too much conflict.

*tame collars

Agreed, however when I actually watched the movie all yiff thoughts vanished. She looks like pure sex in photos, but the on screen version is almost completely devoid of that. She's still a great on screen character though.

Reminder to sage all /aco/fags

This. It's the same for a certain fox too from another movie.

Yeah I'd like to see them visit this idea in a sequel as well, they didn't want to do it because it made the zootopia world look harsh and cruel, but now that it's been set up it could work now as its own plot line.

It will be about interracial relationships because Judy and Nick are getting married

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms

Apart from the fact that they wanted the world to be more fun, I can think of another reason why they changed the idea of tame collars. Hint: Zootopia is the SJW future, and predators are the white people.

It was a much safer move to tell the tired old message of "hey guys, don't be racist!", even though they never explicitly addressed the fact that, in Zootopia, some animals really can't do some things. They danced around it, like with the sloths, but could have done it more justice. For example: it should have been a MUCH bigger struggle for Judy to become a cop. And also, the first bunny who ever manages to become a cop just so happens to graduate at the top of her class?

Point is: they created a world where race DOES matter very much, and then tried to use it to tell us why we shouldn't be racist in OUR world. But that's fucking stupid, because all throughout the movie you can see that despite the main story, stereotypes exist for a very good reason.

|youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo

Exactly. They got got their nice, happy intro to the world. Now they're free to go a bit darker (as long as it ends okay). The real question would be how to work them into the story at this point.

The obvious place to take the sequel would be an encounter with humans, but having said that I actually thought it was a decent movie and I'm still naively hopeful that one day Hollywood might once more be able to make a decent movie without putting it through the indignity of squeezing as many turgid sequels out of it as the public will swallow.

Have Mayor Lionheart be the one to introduce them. His popularity is still falling based on his handling of the debacle in the previous movie, and make it so that the public missed the point of that movie: they now ask "but what if the predators HAD been going savage?" or something like that. Maybe there's a jew character that is responsible for the idea of the collars (to satisfy Sup Forums).
Or maybe there's a professional victim faction of prey that are using the renewed awareness of the ancient past of the predators to start demanding safe spaces, demanding reparations, or something like that.
Because it's Disney, they can't be the ultimate bad guys, though- they must turn out to be well intentioned but misguided people.

I'm just spitballing at this point.

Anyone know where I can watch this movie online? All the stream sites I know of don't have it.

Buy it- support Byron's furry vision for the future.

I want a TV series to be honest. You can only squeeze so much into a 1:30 movie, but with a tv show, you can tell a much broader story. Of course it might also not work, seeing how they would definitely pander to children, and not basement-dwelling furfags.

I just got done watching this, like 2 mins ago I would like to see them get married and have a fox rabbit cross baby, I am struck to see when I look for images of what it could like I cant find one baby fox/rabbit cross

Buy it. It's a movie to own.

This some fucking foxabit babies why is it so hard to find one or what they look like FUCK

Then draw a picture and send them the idea furfaggy