twerkujem u tangicama

Izdanja nemamo?

Ambient noise, momki
youtube.com/watch?v=dD85rgTF894

>ook previše inteligentan za ijedan drugi oblik glazbe

tko /minimalist/ ovdje?

Zašto ne spavate

NEETulja

Već mi je pun kurac ovog ustajanja u 3 popodne...volio bi da mogu da zaspim u 10-11 uveče, ali ne mogu da se regulišem nikako.

Uistinu te natjera na razmišljanje

ovo u prevodu znaci da nemas para lmao

nemoj spavat veceras, pij kavu svakih 2h
i pokusaj sutra dogurat do 10-11
izvedivo

Uh sta mi kurac zaudara na mrtvu spermu

Gib

hvala gospodine kostur

Zube ću ti čupati motorcanglama
Lobanju masirati raznoraznim štanglama
U čmar cu ti zabiti rđave žilete
Sekirom od butina napraviti filete

>gospodine kostur
Zašto?

uhh NOVI

youtube.com/watch?v=G1D__3d6QKs

Samo da povjerim tko ima brojkice.

Internet je iznjedrio ono najbolje u ljudima.

pravi kmica sati

polomi to svidjaono dugme

>novogradnja
hercegovci nisu dobrodošli ovdje

ostao sam sam

pravi čamug sati

ko /boljegrobnegoneet/?
jebeni paraziti

sve u >>>/hv/

Paf paf pucam norman preko polja bezi

tnx sad ti znam adresu
postam te navecer :*

/ex-yu/ is still splited‼‼ next war when!?。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。
Watched a film yesterday that Tito had hidden for a long time (for preventing from rising tension of nationalism) at my university. I was almost crying.

film:genolide serbs by usta*ya

*genocide
damn

why were you crying bro? you sad that the ustashe didn't finish the job? i am very sad about it as well

I think it was a film about jasenovac

bolje da se nisam ni probudio

NOZ

KOLAC

JA-SE-NOVAC

私はあなたと一緒に持っているように大丈夫位置:
あなたはあなたと一緒にいくつかのお金を持っている場合の画像を見てみましょう
あなたの写真の1に来るか、外に出たとは浮気や生活を送っていたとき
誰かが来て、写真を撮るためにするために今すぐ、Prijaci君たちが、これのどれも、私はあなたがすべてを知っている必要はありません書かれたものではありません。
ファック、そして性別はかなり良いもの、男らしさのクソの反映であると感じている、あなたは私が何かをクロワッサン犯さ持っていますか?あなたが魚を始め、あなたが性交する勇気を持っているか、あなたは性交知っていますか?画像、女性との少なくとも通話や対応を示す、私は知っているあなたはありません。
私は私が支払わなければならないと何が間違って、私にはそれは良いのですが、あなたは本当、AJのため、彼女の私は腕立て伏せを行うに行くためにここにこのストリームを入れて猿のようにジャンプしてい10evraためのいくつかの食べ物を持っていないことができなかったので、ので、私はそれさえも持っていない、食べるものを食べます、私たちは誰もが知っている、あなたが知っている、ファック!
そして、あなたは敗者ではないですし、どのようSisicとしてそれを見ることがないように?教え正直に来て、どのように教えてください。
唯一の現在の日に私は私が私を見たが、私は男性だから、と私の価格のためので、多くのものの唯一の唯一のおてんば娘顔だけだはないので、あなたは文字通り生活のために夢をすることが可能な魚と一致しています。
Skrinsotovao私がやります。しかし、あなたのテレビ、私と一緒に対応するように残りの部分から美しい、スマート、若い、クリップを「知ら」されている魚の赤身のリンクや画像、あなたがいるつもり遅らせると1クロアチア人が権利の愚か者と彼らは、愚かな何かを書く入力することが面白いです合併症後の自分自身と私の。
あなただけのインターネットからguzobuljoのpacenikなど、薄汚いクソおっぱいをひねります。

thanks for writing in Japanese but doesn't make sense desu

Okay position like I have with you:
let's take a picture if you have some money with you
come on one of your picture or when you got out and fooling around and led the life
call now for someone to come and take the picture, Prijaci you guys but none of this is what I write you do not have to know all.
To fuck, and sex is something quite good, a reflection of masculinity fucking and feels, have you ever fucked I croissants something? You know you fuck, do you have the guts to fuck, you started to fish? Show an image, at least call or correspondence with a female, I know you do not have.
I eat what I eat because I have to pay and what's wrong, that to me is good but you could not because you have no real, aj order her some food for 10evra I'm putting this stream here to go do push-ups and jumping like a monkey, do not have even that , we know everybody, you know, fuck!
And as you're not a loser, and how not to see it as a Sisic? Tell me how, come honestly tell.
Only in the present day I have corresponded with the fish on which you can literally just to dream for life, not because I'm just a face only a tomboy only see me but because I am male, and because my prices because of a lot of things.
Skrinsotovao I do. But it is funny that you lean links and images of fish that are "known" beautiful, smart, young, clips from TV and the rest to correspond with me, when are you gonna retard and one Croat to type them write something stupid, that rights fools of himself and me after a complication.
You'll only twisting guzobuljo pacenik and others, snotty fucking titties from the Internet.

дoвeдитe ми aјвapcкoг шиптapa дa гa пpикoљeм

тe чeкaм cpбинe, дoјди co цpeвaтa твoи дa cи јa дeкopиpaм coбaтa

dovedite mi ajvarskog šiptara da ga naučim padeže

imigranti, ajde traktorite i mrsh vo shumadija

Tears of joy I presume

>tfw nema hrvata jer nisu otpaci drustva i doprinose boljitku svoje drzave
neetari BTFO

Evo me, tu sam niškorist potpuna

nazad u srbiju s tobom

Ak ćeš me slat u pakao, samo me zaključaj na filozofskom fakultetu u zagrebu da zauvjek moram slušati o plenumu i studentskom vjeću.

New ustasha authorities started with physical extermination of Serbian population, signed as ''corpus stranierum''(strange element) ''and owner of traditions totally strange to croatian culture.''
''Final solution'' of ''serbian problem'' was imply: ''One third of Serbs to liquidate, one third to convert to Catholicism, one third to espel.''
History of "NDH" started with brutal pursuit and liquidation of Serbs.Firstly, the Serbs were proscribed and declared as outlaws, removed from state employment, their freedom was limited, using of cyrillic was forbidden, name of serbian settlements has been changed, and serbian schools was annuled.Ustashas started ethnical cleansing with brutal liquidation of orthodox priest, rich and notable Serbs, intellectuals, merchants(with decision to bread the head of Serbian Nation in ISC).Then Ustashas snaped at entire Serbian population in the territory with Serbian majority, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Srem. They did horrible mass crimes, using brutal methods (slaughter by the special knives, killing by the mallets specially created for this activity, axes and other cold stuff)

Most ill-famed way for mass extermination of the Serbs were concentracional camps. Judging by number of massacred Serbs and brutality, most evil reputed was camp Jasenovac and Stara Gradiska, where Ustashas massacred about 660-700 000 Serbs, men, women, children, oldmen(in regards to one
German source from the march 1944.)
Special German authorized person for South Europe, Herman Neubacher said at the end of 1943:
‘’When leaders of ustashas boasts that they slayed 1000 000 Serbs, including babies, shildren,women and oldmen, this is, from my point of view exaggeration and self-boast. Judging by reports i received, i estimate that number of innocent unarmed slayed Serbs is 750 000.'' German officers often felt repugnance and expressed protest and indignation about the way of killing used by Croatian Ustashas. Italian officers felt the same.

That's all you need to know about the glorious jewstasha history

bilo bi dosta
>zovem imigracijsku sluzbu

dobro jutro
kak ste kaj

H R V A T S K A J E P R V A K S V I J E T A

Ispravi rekord

I'm not a fucking psyco

kakve ustase

nisam ja italijanski jebem te

zašto ne mogu imati 100 milijuna eura aaaaaaaaaaaa

samo bi putovao po svijetu, napušavo se, igrao playstation i jeo vrhunske delicije

ahahahaha

ubij se

opanak na aparatima

od svih srba najgori su hrvati

tup

nti za dicmo

Croatia is the only good state from the balkans along with greece.

Dobar oc

Jos samo 8 sati

diste picke sta se radi

prestanite brisat supak

ja nekad prodem toaletpapirom kroz supendaru nakon sta se ispisam i uvijek je smedje lel valjda jer pijem puno mlijeka hihihi

a sad molim pozornost na ove cifre

Luzeru

a fuuuujjjjjjjjj lol!

toaletpapir ili wc papir?

-

:

bože ne znam šta mi je,
pale mi se džojice

>Ove riječi su floskula i ne znače ništa samo ukoliko ih ne namjeravamo izvršiti. Mi ćemo zavjet o izvršavanju ovog načela dati upravo u gradu koji se nalazi na fotografiji, Delnicama, gdje ćemo u subotu i započeti sa svojim radom. Umjesto da, kao čitavi politički mainstream, bacamo floskule iz toplih zagrebačkih fotelja, mi ćemo se usmjeriti upravo prema jednom od zapuštenijih hrvatskih krajeva - Gorskom Kotaru.

www.generacijaobnove.hr

prestao sam pusiti konoplju jer sam se osjecao glupo ko kurac.

kek a fucking pineapple

xD

najjaci oc

fight me

Kako ocjenjujete higijenu u gradu

come bitch

JEBEM VI MAJKU BUGARSKU

pa dobro

a oke

ima zenske ima sve hehe

nyet polent do prsut, dasvidania privyet!

I AM FROM CROATIA, MY NAME IS MARKO PUTIN, I DRINK VODKA IN THE MORNING

kaD?

Dobar post

Rakija*

a vi kako te

potrosen get

toaletpapir ofc

DA VODIMO BITKE NISMO HTJELI MI. RATOVE SU POCELI NASI DUSMANI

mama ti potrošena

eo minut

tvoja se jos uvek ne zali

Možemo li se složiti da su Conan Barbarin i Pasija Krista dva najbolja filma ikad napravljena?

AUUUUUUU
>AUUUUUUUU
AUUUUU
>AUUUUUUUUU

OOOOOOO
>OOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO
>OOOOOOOOOOO

y-you too..

za mene su hairy potter i gospodar of the prstenovi.