That moment when you realize UFC matches are all fixed...

That moment when you realize UFC matches are all fixed. on Aug 17th Gilbert Melendez accidentally tells reporter Nate Diaz will lose and there will be a trilogy.

youtu.be/OBglXZOxUsE?t=7m5s

Literally everyone knows this

it's at 7:05

>You know, I believe Nate's gonna win

His exact words

UFC is slowly changing into WWE

that bottle throwing shit wasn't scripted to happen imo. As in the first thrown shit, it's like those "reality" TV shows where they plan the first blow and record what happens next

Was not wasn't
Phone auto correct

>all ufc fights are fixed so the cash cows can stay on top
>holm beats rousey, tate beats holm, literally who beats tate, literally who is currently top of the division
Seems like a great plan they have there.

only after he lets it slip that there will be a trilogy. why even mention anything about a trilogy you know? its just weird. he has a moment where he realizes he almost fucked up

>There might be a trilogy

His exact words

>this much mental gymnastics
Sit down, cunt, you're gonna hurt yourself.

again why mention anything about a trilogy? just say "nate is going to win" end of story. Two consecutive wins is pretty definitive, no need for a trilogy.

everyone was talking about the possibility of trilogy for all of last week... everyone assumed mcgregor would win there would be a trilogy

even nates own camp?

>again why mention anything about a trilogy

Because if Conor wins there might be a trilogy?

> just say "nate is going to win" end of story

Then you would be OK with people saying the fight was fixed in favor of Nate if he said this, right?

no, you are expected to say your guy is going to win. nothing would be unusual about that.

I guess the alternative is that Gilbert genuinely had little confidence that Nate was gonna win this one.

is this autism?

During one of the pressers McGregor himself said that either way the fight goes there will be a trilogy. Fuckin dense cunt.

>"It's still real to me dammit"

JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH 209 GANG WON BETTING ON KNOWING THE OUTCOME

THEY MUSTVE BET THE WHOLE DAMN CITY

footage from tonights match as proof

"My pick lost it must be rigged"
Anyone who thinks diaz won that fight is casual as fuck.