MUHgregor

>MUHgregor

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsjoe.ie/mma/watch-conor-mcgregors-cameraman-captures-usada-showing-up-to-test-the-notorious/88968
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does he have the tism?

How can anyone who hasn't been living in a cave his entire life say something so stupid?

He bought the equality meme.

The old "all men are born equal" joke.
No mcgreg no. You were born with a reasonable set of genes (no physical or mental disability) and into a suitable family environment to progress in your 'profession'.

Inferior Irish intellect tbqh.

Inferior to whom?

The equality meme is a filter for a certain level of intelligence and if you fall for it past your late teens you're doomed to be a commoner or at most a commoner in a Porsche.

>implying you know shit about growing up in the streets of ireland

Nick Diaz for one

He's right, though.

He had the option to:
>Train taekwondo at a young age
>Get a trade as soon as he left school.
>Chase his dream profession.
He's middle class user.

Usain Bolt just formed his giant running body using pure willpower because he was obsessed.

In intellect.
That punch drunk cunt is to stupid to see a
doctor after his fight and your saying he's smarter than conor.

too*

>This is hard work

Nope, this is steroids

Most tested athlete in the ufc.

you're*

fucking Irish brainlet

sportsjoe.ie/mma/watch-conor-mcgregors-cameraman-captures-usada-showing-up-to-test-the-notorious/88968

is this guy retarded

Norge, stick to your bork language, it's what children do in Steam games to pretend someone was stupid by typing out your. Do you really need Yous that bad? And do you really think he doesn't know the difference. Bait better please.

Nahh, Im a bit thick to be honest.

Not because of what I said.
If you're a dumb cunt, don't try to spite an American sticking up for you because he's right but it feels weird.

can I have some pics of dat ass

I'm only messing yank ;).
I kinda annoyed there are no actual arguments about Conor being one of the best athletes of our generation.

I could help but I'm miffed and I wanna' stay that way!

>Implying piss poor tests are worth a shit

Every single professional sportsman is on some kind of PED, you're a clueless casual if you don't know this.

He's from the hoods of ireland. thats why aldo and nate were scared of him. conor is almost mafia.

>good thing that we can detect EVERY P.E.D in creation huh?

Even basic testosterone (roids) can be taken at a dose that will come up as normal, while still giving crazy benefits

Usada has the most accurate testing of any sport drug testing org and they keep samples in storage in case better testing comes along.

just b urself :)

Zzzzzzz

>abused Nate's face in the first, for choked out in the end
>guy battered Nate AGAIN, this time conor doesnt want to play fight with cholo lawn mower on the floor
>went 5 rounds
>went to points decision
>nothing spectacular happened apart from Conor gradually jumped up weight

>Hurrr durr hes on steroids!!!!

Shutup you fucking mongrel, if conor was on roids he'd be a lot more jacked than he is now, stop gassing and throwing out false accusations

>I have nothing to say but I need to have the last word

This moron does not know a single thing about genetics.

haha, a mafia who spent his days at home playing videogames till boxing practice began.

Nate won but ok.