I heard white French guys in the big cities and the suburbs get relentlessly bullied and humiliated by beurettes...

I heard white French guys in the big cities and the suburbs get relentlessly bullied and humiliated by beurettes. Is this true?

>tfw no hot western european woman to dick-torture you with her friends

Arab women go for African men in France because the Arab men are hardcore religious nuts who hate women, while African men don't really give that much of a shit about religion.

Arab men go for white women because French men are beta cucks who don't date women, leaving the white women desparate.

All of them bully French men for being such losers.

El americANO jajajaj

>tfw no vicious North African gf who humiliates you by forcing you to worship her feet

no
beurettes are basically here but not part of our world like your fat latina cleaning ladies in usa
as in you aren't in the same social groups at all and basically you are never interacting with them except when you say hello to the beurette cashier or something

>tfw no vicious Thai gf who humiliates you by forcing you to worship her massive willy

how do you tell apart the buerrets from the non-blonde hair or blue eyed French women?

there is all the garish makeup and clothes and the trashy style, otherwise if you live here it's actually easy to tell the difference between white face and arab face, just takes a little training

Yeah different social circles in middle school/college.
I did interact with the smart ones in uni a lot though, some of my best friends are beurettes now.

>tfw no Malawian size queen to humiliate me for having a small white penis while she cucks me with a superior Papuan man

this is true

the rich ones are different t b h
if she isn't trashy and vulgar as fuck then is she a beurette or it's just an arab woman ?
i had this discussion with a friend the other day actually, to qualify as beurette she has to be both arab and slag-like doesn't she, like nabillah

Heh I've always wondered about that too. I included all "arab" grills when I wrote "beurettes", but yeah the trashy ones are literally living in a different world

Are Arab girls are curvaceous as my memes suggest? I realise there may be a fair few fatties but do they actually have naturally wider hips etc?

Yes, at least if you count our girls as partially Arab, small waists and wide hips is a common sight in my mourning route, but more and more are becoming petite as we westernize

No it's a meme
Some wear butt padding too it's weird af

Yeah but only because they plump up on carbs

They don't get thicc like black women do.
Doesn't count, you guys are more Nubian than Arab.

>tfw no qtie Egyptian/Masriyya to make outlandishly tall babies with

Not really, it's like any other ethnicity, some are skinny, some are curvy.

I'd have thought French Men-Arab Women relationships would be common

They are, with the non trashy grills. I fell in love with one 2bh (she used to date french guys), a friend of mine did too.
Trashy beurettes are different, they stay with the guys from the cités, usually blacks and arabs, sometimes white trash.