You notice how Theon is always treated as a joke, even in a meta sense...

You notice how Theon is always treated as a joke, even in a meta sense? His "rebirth" was sort of as him being a servant to his sister, and even that episode was called "The Broken Man", yet they were referring to the Hound, not even Theon. Sort of like a jab to Theon, showing what a worthless joke he is. Even when he "sacrificed" himself to save Sansa earlier in the season it was like dark humor. His existence seems to be a joke, in every possible sense, on meta levels, his meaningful scenes seem to be intentionally an insult to his entire existence.

Like, it's dark humor with layers upon layers. Even in past scenes his torture scenes were overly drawn out with no point in many many episodes. Like D&D seem to enjoy tormenting him and find it amusing, and show it in subtle ways that you will only pick up subconsciously.

What the fuck? This shit makes me nauseous. Just kill off the poor guy already, what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfie_(Lily_Allen_song)
youtube.com/watch?v=8kR0N4Xgy2o
youtube.com/watch?v=-efxJ_XVht8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My hope is that he will redeem himself, and ultimately become the hero that he never was but always wanted to be, like "Brad Bellick" from "Prison Break".

How does he pee ?

Wow... You just discovered something that was discovered years ago... Retard.

>yfw when he will eventually become badass and have all the bitches licking his literal peehole

>have two wonderful characters in Jaime and Theon
>the two richest and most complex characters in the series
>cast two actors who are perfect for the roles
>ruin both of them

T-Thanks D&D

Wouldn't it be hot if his real life sister Lily Allen was introduced as a new character who was a girl with a sort of magic girlcock and they became lovers and had lots of on-screen intimate kissing scenes and there was lots of implied anal and prostate orgasms? It would also be very progressive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfie_(Lily_Allen_song)

What the actual fuck, she wrote this song about him. He's like Theon in real life and she's his sister there too. Holy fuck.

well he's manlet. he deserves to be tortured

He is gonna deliver the killing blow to Ramsay after Yara and her Ironborn join JonĀ“s cause

youtube.com/watch?v=8kR0N4Xgy2o

He's literally Theon IRL

>tfw Lily Allen will never be your domineering older sister who bullies you by sticking her dirty feet in your face at random moments when you're not expecting it
>you think she doesn't realize how turned on this makes you and that she's just under the impression it's something to piss you off
>in truth she knows exactly how turned on this makes you
>she also knows exactly how many pairs of her panties and socks have gone missing but doesn't say anything

/got/ general thread--->

You can tell she has some weird sexual desire to control him and he probably likes it too.

You just KNOW!

Honestly it is kinda hot(not the incest part, but a girl like her dominating and crushing my ego so she can boost hers)

>tfw

with his arsehole

youtube.com/watch?v=-efxJ_XVht8

>be youngest of 5 kids
>be only male
>spend first 6 years of my life being a real life dress up doll for them to play with
>spend the next 6 years being teased by them and their friends at sleepovers
>spend the next 5 years trying to spy on them naked
>get drunk with them on my 18th, apologize for spying on them in some drunken rant
>they knew all along. had bets on who's body i liked the most
>suddenly disgusted by myself and my sisters

28 now and wish i'd fucked them when they were in their prime, they're all over 30 now, fat and ugly.

He's treated respectfully in the books, at least. His chapters are incredibly poignant.

Except now she's completely irrelevant and trying desperately to leech attention off Alfie. Watch some interviews of him, she tries to shoulder her way into the limelight. She even lied about being offered the role of Yara/Asha kek.

Almost as bad as Toriyama and Yamcha.

She's obviously deathly jealous and obsessed with controlling him because if he became superior to her she'd feel insecure and inferior and wouldn't be able to handle it. It looks like she has him under her control though.

>mfw Alfie confirmed she was lying about being offered the role

He rekt her good.

Fat and ugly, huh bro? don't cry because It's okay bro, some negro gonna make an honest woman of them so at least there's that. Then they'll make a mulatto baby girl and you could probably spend some time with her trying to groom her into liking sitting on your lap. It'll be awesome.

Source?

I feel bad for him having her fake manipulative ass as his sister