Preacher is the best new show this year. "muh comics" faggots please stay away

Preacher is the best new show this year. "muh comics" faggots please stay away.

>woo wee I'm a sassy badass super duper female who can fight like a wildcat and build bazookas out of soupcans you better not get on my badside Jesse Custer MMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Seth Rogan pls go

Not Tulip O'Hare, horrible sound she makes and all.

what

I'm all about "muh comics" when it comes to Preacher. I've been waiting almost 20 years for this shit! But so far it's good for what it is. Feels kinda Ash vs Evil Dead in a way, but not as good.

>Preacher
>best new show this year

A shit year then, because it sucks

god shit

You want to explain why you have the taste of a 12 year old? You fat fucking numale manchild degenerate piece of shit?

No, it's not.

Did you forget to take your pills this morning, user?

fuck your mother

Mediocre at best. Not enough story for the 2 episodes so far.

outcast is better bae

I hate that accent thats she uses. Trying to hard to sound southern.

Shitty adaptation, AMC just isnt the channel to handle the material.

Honestly though. I mean I thought it was okay, but there really isn't anything new that stands out to me this year so really I don't have anything to argue against it being the best.

There is NO channel to handle the material with inbred descendant of Jesus squashed under an overweight priest and God himself being shoot.

fuck... hype gone

Preacher is a dark comedy.
TV show have some hints of comedy but the fights and action went full cartoony and suddenly changes to a cohen kind of look and feel.

Not terrible, but is borderline mediocre and unfocuses. Still cant understan why it´s praised by the critic, but pretty much I think
is right, this is a flat/bad year with pretty much nothing than stands out.

its fucking awful

Right, AMC is going to do it better then anybody else could have.

Fuck yeah. Watching now, my peoples.

AMC is OK, Seth Rogan is bad

Not for this material, not by a long shot. How can AMC be "ok" if they allow an outsider to come into their house and make such shit. Its not a good show, AMC isnt that great of a network, Breaking was great because of a proven writer, Walking Dead couldnt help but catch on due to Zombie fans and no other choice, but now its middle of the road and honestly the hype is fading.

bretty gud so far, the characters are fun, except for arseface, so far he is kinda of a letdown
Tulip is surprising fun and she is a qt

Good atmosphere and the episodes have ben so much fun all around, also that Saint of Killers intro in ep2 was great.

I didn't care too much about the comics, but read all the way, I have high hopes for this series being just 100% fun all the time

Hbo would been best

nope

>HBO

guess who dropped preacher

AMC just got greenlighted the project after Rogan presented the project with own production house

>Breaking was great because of a proven writer
Guess who is writing preacher.

>expected a bunch of dank pit humor

>instead got a bunch of hilarious sam raimi-esque goofy, gory setpieces

Are you all going to stop whining about Rogan now/

>Expect an adaptation
>instead got a unrelated mess

Raimi´s work is goofy and silly, preacher cant find a balance and feels like a mess. 2 episodes and there is no plotline.

I predict a great drop this week.

Garth Ennis is probably rolling in his grave right now.