Do you guys have any recommendations for good IEMs?

Do you guys have any recommendations for good IEMs?

Head fi has a good guide if you can find it, it's linked on the /r/headphones sidebar

What the fuck is the "/r/headphones sidebar"?

Adult requests?

I always thought that if you're going to invest so much in IEMs, you may as well just buy proper headphones.

Is this a shit thought process or?

> invest so much in IEMs

The Xiaomi ones in the picture there are like $20 and extremely good.

These if it's to go outside/bus/work/etc. Got them for 40$. They're usually around 60$ though. Buy actual headphones for anything else though. Also what the fuck is IEMs you god damn faggots, it's earphones.

Forgot pic

Some people like to categorize the different type of earphones. Works, but I prefer all of them as earphones as well.

Sorry, it's on reddit

Campfire Audio Andromeda

IEMs are more portable. I have a pair of full size headphones for at home and IEMs for the bus/train etc.

Earbuds are more mobile, not everyone wants to walk around with a large pair of headphones. Plus as the other user pointed out the price to quality ratio actually isn't that bad.

Nah. IEMs are niche interest within the headphone community and some are willing spend close to $2000 for a custom pair of IEMs. A lot of people prefer IEMs to be their main headphones because of the portability, small footprint, and the benefits of a multi BA driver set up. For me its just cool having a miniature speaker system in my ear.

Sennheiser IEMs are well known to be pieces of shit that break just by looking at them.
I recently got the RHA MA750i for 100 bucks and they're great.
I'm loving the over ear cable style. These fucking things never come off, and they have a three years warranty.

Those

shure se215

>trusting Head-fi and Reddits opinion on headphones

>trusting Sup Forums's opinion on headphones

I second this. Decent quality and HELLA durability. Worth every penny imo

soundmagic pl30

>wear enormous cans in public
>get laughed at and/or niggers steal them since they look expensive
>wear IEMs
>look normal and no one's going to steal what looks like a shitty pair of earbuds coated in your earwax

never said i trusted Sup Forumss opinion on it either, just meant those 2 circlejerk the same shit over and over muh 650s muh schiit

>RHA MA750i
these look dope as fuck

Jays q-jays are fucking amazing. Super compact and sleek with replaceable cables.
Well balanced and natural sound.

They're pretty expensive but will last forever.

reddit's headphone buyer's guide actually has some decent selections.

i'll second headfi for recs on iems though

do they look weird when you put them on? what about the sound?

I can't wear IEMs, it makes my ear hurts and I feel like I'm destroying my hearing (even if it's probably just in my head).

Aren't they the worst kind earphones from health point of view?

I went to the nearest walmart and picked up some $30 Sonys. Before that I had Anker SoundBuds, but they got in the laundry. Both worked well, but the soundbuds were better. Bluetooth is god-tier earbud experience

literally the only earphones you need

>extremely good

lol

I've had mine for 2+ years now and they show very little signs of wear. Use them daily and the foam tips are super comfortable/really good for blocking out noise

>t. bass junkie

Dunu. Crazy value for money.

fuck off they're boring as fuck and cheap

Yes but pleAse explain how they're bad

they sound bad

Literally wrong

you're either lying or have never listened to a good pair of iems

shure iem are nice

>Wearing anything other than IEMs in public

Autism.

>leaving the house without my planars and dedicated amp powered by a small diesel generator I drag around on a trolley

unthinkable desu

The piston 3's were really nice but xioami doesn't sell them anymore. The new model isn't as nice either.

I knew a guy who would bring in a DAC and some Sennheiser 650s every single day. No Bottlehead Crack surprisingly.