ITT scenes that DCucks and Women will never understand

youtube.com/watch?v=_44L4Ffff9w#t=14.915623

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8kssPdg2u8
youtube.com/watch?v=02S6ucfp1sU
youtu.be/6Ron-Ikenfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>oh fuck a spark landed on my mask better toss that shit into space!

>slower gently
what did he mean by this?

>2016
>everyone is taking pictures with their phone

camera phones existed back then too.

pfft dont think so buddy

I liked the scene alot back in the day and still do to some extend but there's a bunch of shit in it that really rubs me the wrong way. He tosses his fucking mask away AGAIN, jesus fuck Tobey wanted dat screentime, the kids somehow found the fucking mask even though it was thrown off from a speeding train, and the post-9/11 WE NEW YOAKAS STAND TOGETHA OOH that's in every raimi spider-man got old really fast.

They did actually. First US camera phone came out in 2002, two years before Spider-Man 2. I know I had one in 2003.

kekked far too hard at the strip

Sorry, but as Disney shill often remind us, Fox and Sony are not "true" Marvel.

> Implying that Spider-man 2 was Marvel Studios

>there will never, ever, EVER be a Spider-Man film where he keeps his mask on the entire time and doesn't either take it off or have it forcibly removed in some fashion

Ten fucking minutes of screentime in Civil War and it still came off. Fucking hell, man.

I think that was marvel lampshade hanging the fact that he usually can't keep his mask on in the movies.

>Ten fucking minutes of screentime in Civil War and it still came off.

After the fight was over. Sperg.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was close. Was kept on for all action scenes, he removed it in his room and when Emma Stone's character died.

This. So fucking stupid.

>loss.jpg

HAHA OH GOD BEEN HERE TOO LONG XD

Why would Spider-Man wear a separate mask that's easily pulled off? It's part of the costume they use for filming and would need to be unzipped first, making it much more difficult to unmask him.

U mad?

>that first panel
Holy shit I laughed harder than I should, I so fucking reddit.

Give at least one scene where a Marvel entry tried to be deep or do meta references.

Peter can't walk around with a Spider-Man mask hanging loose around his neck.

You can tell his mask his an effect whenever he removes it. The actors and stunt doubles wear a helmet underneath the mask to give it their heads the round shape from the comics. It's why cosplayers always look so freaky with pointed nose and ear points.

...Spider-man can stick to tons of surfaces with his skin, right? do you think he uses that power to have his mask perfectly attacked to his face?

You don't think Spiderman getting carried by people in crucifix pose is a jesus reference?

Get outta here, hothead.

What about when he goes out in his suit from home? There's no reason to use a separate mask in that case.

I was always under the impression he has one costume (in the Doctor Octopus movie he only has one in the wash). I'm not an expert on the character but I thought his role as Spider-Man was reactionary rather than proactive. He'd respond to trouble but wouldn't have the time with his job and school work to go out on patrol.

>le muh kino
>Muh piss jesus

2004 marvel fans, based raimi directing.
!=
current marvel fags sucking the cock of Joss Whedon.

Whedon only made two of those movies, though, and he's out now. Feige is the guy that keeps that train on the rails, the Russo's seem to be heavily involved too.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8kssPdg2u8

This scene could have been so good, you can tell there's potential in it but the music and Garfield are shit in it. This scene, with a little bit of the Raimi touch and Toby and Elfman would be train scene-tier capekino.

imagine if Raimi directed a new spider man movie with Tobey as an older spider man passing the torch to a younger spider man.

I thought James Horner's score was the best part of that film. It's old fashioned and so perhaps a bit mismatched with a 'wow, so edgy and modern' remake. I enjoy listening to it from time to time whenever I have to suffer a Remote Control film.

btw, why are all the youtube clips of this movie so dark and dull? I've seen this on Blu-ray and the colours are much more vibrant.

youtube.com/watch?v=02S6ucfp1sU

I know this scene is really stupid but it gives me feels

Jesus christ why must the Spider-Man movies always have cringe as fuck scenes with civilians standing up to villains?

Because 9/11 happened, Sony and Raimi crammed that shit in the first couple and now Sony thinks it's what made the movies good.

YOU

Neither Musketeers and their shitty disney movies.

Its time to face that Fox, Sony and Universal did the best Marvel movies.

YOU MESS WITH HIM, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US

You forgot Paramount

America didn't get into cell phones with shit until years later

Japan and other countries were big into phones but americans were behind

then iphone came out and we took over

Yeah, that's Raimi's thing. Also these:

-Women in Peter's life always help him fight the villain
-Spider-Man would never kill a villain. When they die is some unfortunate accident

youtu.be/6Ron-Ikenfc

Truly a masterpiece.

Because part of the character of spiderman is that he inspires the best in people around him.

No one is this dumb. Bad bait.

>hey, some crazy guy in a walking tank is shooting at the cops! Let me get my kid closer so he can see.

>Raimi's thing
>Amazing Spider-Man 2

Raimi was the one who started it.

>YOU MESS WITH HIM, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US
Cringed so hard I nearly had a seizure.

>we wont tell anybody

who the fuck where those piglet kids gonna tell anway. like your gonna describe what eh looks like and someones just gonna be like oh hey thats peter parker. fuck those kids

that kid has so much heart

srsly if your eyes didnt tear up you have no soul

>That one comic where Wolverine calls Peter his bestfriend and says it's because Peter believes that Wolverine can actually become a better person.