Do you guys think The Little Mermaid starring Chloe Moretz will be another flop?

Do you guys think The Little Mermaid starring Chloe Moretz will be another flop?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/740973710593654784
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glad my favorite actress supports an actually good candidate. Based Chloe.

Lets hope so.

Hillary looks so fucking weird. What the fuck is happening to her face?

>hillary's donut is wrinkled and shriveled
poetry

Smart, beautiful, and talented. You fucking rock Chloe Grace Moretz.

Thought they were holding Fleshlights for a minute there.

Disappointing

Lazy nigger couldn't even upload the shooped version

chloe is disgusting

>"se parece a un hombre y se le marca toda la panocha!"
What did Lil' Jorge mean by this?

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

pierced nipples are so gross

Saw this on reddit. Just had to updoot!

>You just know

ayy

stress of the position she's at in her age, you gotta ask?

She was absolutely terrible in Neighbors 2. Sad!

She needs a boob job 2bh.

>someone got paid to fondle her boobs and pierce her nipples

>There goes the last lingering thread of my heterosexuality

>I jumped the wall for """"this""""" ?

No gusta

Kek

Her giant pissflaps are what flop.

What boobs? There are boobs? Where?

>Chloe"Let's flop your shit up" Moretz
>will it flop?
Jee i dunno

dem thighs though

Want to rub my dick in between them

Why would that be the case?

I am aware of how atrocious her body is and yet I'm getting a boner anyway. What the fuck?

Behind the piercing

She has an odd body, yet somehow it just works for her.

same goes for him, gettin a boner here

Why does Hillary look like she is a cardboard cut out?

you're a goofy lookin bitch, Krager

Between this and the fact that she literally went DELETE THIS on Twitter today, does that mean Hillary is a Sup Forums user?

She is so fucking dumpy what the hell

Even the growth stunted mexican is disgusted

>she literally went DELETE THIS on Twitter today
what happened?

She must have thought it would be endearing to the young people to randomly tell Donald Trump to delete his twitter account in an uncalled for retweet, so that's what she did.

Because she's a soulless human being

Trump said something about her, she replied "Delete you account", he replied about her emails

It was just some quips.

I dont get this.

Are they supposed to present their anuses or... Hillarys is large and Cloes tight?

what the fuck lol

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/740973710593654784

Trump is unbanterable

Trump really roasted her after that. Might be the last time Hillary says anything considering Trump

Should be in Spanish t.bh

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

jesus, she's just handing the bantz on a platter for him.

Lmao

it's funny you talk about buying into the narrative, hillary is a fucking monster but Trump is a fucking idiot, his supporters praise him for his failures and for scamming people not being aware you're being scammed right now.