Is she one of the best actresses in Hollywood at the moment?

Is she one of the best actresses in Hollywood at the moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kX50REHezPY?t=834
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably not.

What is that face supposed to convey?

nope.

Probably maybe.

she could be

why is she so sweaty?

Bee sting

Yes. She's THE best.

Bri Larson is better
Alicia Vikander is better
Rooney Mara is better

literally everything while also nothing

>Bri Larson
Nope, and she looks ten years older than she actually is.

>tripfag
>meme bait actress
>meaningless question that OP clearly doesn't believe

What's the point of this thread?

Fuck this fat whore.

Probably the most overrated actress in Hollywood at the moment.
Overacts like crazy.
youtu.be/kX50REHezPY?t=834

so ugly so plain boring idiot actress face so goddamn generic. used in mind control movies to genericize the white race and so they've effectively brainwashed a generation of pissant movie pirating shit-stain-on-sidewalk faget fartpants to find this woman hot. what a brain dead looking dunce. perfectly good caucasoid eyes wasted on some fat dopey potato bitch. what a shame. I am attracted to more one-of-kind beauties. I dont bother with the media-maintained 'smokin-hot-gril' narrative where they've all got these strong european features + blont hair and thats s'post to be some sort of end-all-be-all of hotness. no. maybe for guys cause it looks better on guy. is not feminine enough on gril. fuck this slut fuck her d.n.a. it's so utterly boring to me.

Skip to 13:45

Looks like Consternation. Like the photographer said "do this" and she's processing it and beginning to think, "lol wut?"

Sounds like Jerusalem

That has nothing to do with her acting

>What is that face supposed to convey?
What do you think this is? A course on how to read facial expressions for autists?

Not by a long shot. Watch, a couple of decades shell look like Kathleen Turner, all ready sounds like her. Every time she has to deliver some passionate, fiery speech I want to stab my fucking eardrums.

no shes a meme actress that the press blows case muh feminism

Post her unbleached butthole.

>Jennifer Lawrence
>Acting

Try again

Yes, she is. Her public persona just became kinda obnoxius due to overexposure, but she's definitely talented.

yep

literally the new meryl streep