>I'm a scumbag baby, should've never gave me money

damn lorde

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBmCJEehYtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wha

sesh

wha

I love how the lyrics to Royals gave her this low-middle-class fuck-the-system attitude but now she's just another reclusive millionaire manufactured pop star.

2nd album when?

Bones > Lorde

in a few months most likely

>but now she's just another reclusive millionaire manufactured pop star.

she's not, why did you get that impression?

Puddles ruined her for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBmCJEehYtU

>Royals gave her this low-middle-class fuck-the-system attitude

She was 16 when Pure Heroine was released. It was just teenage angst that bleeds into all her songs.

I accept that that's how it goes, but the song basically lost its meaning because of this. Sounds better coming from puddles.

>it was just teenage angst

No, it was calculated pop songwriting by a very well known pop songwriter

Uh she hasn't toured in like two years

>Uh she hasn't toured in like two years

But why does that mean she still hasn't got the "low-middle-class fuck-the-system attitude"? Yes, she's rich, but if you ever read her facebook posts or something, she seems to be pretty humble and normal down-to-earth person

>Oh wow you mean it's possible that a pop star's image could be entirely manufactured and the person I'm being shown isn't actually a real person??

Umm yeah, her PR team definitely posts selfies of her in the mirror, long ramblings about adolescence etc.

>Oh wow you mean that a Sup Forumstant won't use this faggy argument for once in his lif-- oh fuck, here he goes again

Damn it's bleak these days.

You faggots need to actually try and understand the industry you're talking about. Yeah, she's an angsty teen, but the songs were written by a 30 year old dude. Her PR team is made up of 25-60 year olds that just know how to make money off of people like you. They are more than likely instructing her to keep her image up to date, encouraging the types of posts you mentioned.

I'm not denying that, she definitely does have a pr team and a public image she tries to keep, but all of that doesn't make her a lesser person. If your album/singles become a hit and you suddenly become rich, that doesn't automatically mean that you don't have the same viewpoints that you had before becoming rich and that you're now transformed into a pretentious millionaire scum.

The Bones/Lorde meme isn't funny.

I think Lorde has her finger on the pulse and doesn't need instructions on how to keep her image up to date considering she is like 20 years old and obsessed with pop culture and today's music scene lol

>Be 2014
>gf really into Lorde
>buy her tickets to a Lorde show
>the things you'll do for a bj
>waiting for show to start
>kid sitting in the row before us
>he's probably 11 or 12
>Lorde comes out on stage
>kid loses his shit
>starts fanning himself violently
>screaming "I love you Lorde"
>"Ella you're the best!"
>practically crying
>mfw

I mean, no doubt she has a PR team, but unlike other artists I believe Lorde is much better at knowing what the kids who listen to her will want to see and hear than any PR team. I'm not saying she's the most authentic pop star ever but she doesn't need to be prompted to make a Facebook post and she's sentient enough to know herself that a rant on adolescence would be something her fans would like to read.

>feeling superior to someone for your music taste
>using faggot as an insult in 2017

>REAL TREE CAMO WITH THE CARHARTT BLADE

what is this? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

I can't describe my deep hate for these people

Why the fuck does she have so much make-up on always? I've always thought she looks disgusting because you can always see that thick, nasty layer of concealer

Wow, Lorde waifufags still exist? I thought that species went extinct in early 2014.

>has to buy concert tickets for a bj

Lol cuck