Italy is prepared? Today's the day

Italy is prepared? Today's the day

Fuck me, i'm horny

Does Italy even stand a chance?

Probaly not

We've god with us. The volleyball god, GIBA

it's a girls sport anyway

must be fun having a good team

What are you talking about? Italy is better than us, they beat us in the first phase. And they are better physically. I fucking hate smug BRs who know jackshit about sports beside football.

>preemptive damage control
The germans tried that too and it didn't work.

4th time straight that we are in the finals.
We were always pretty impressive (last 30 years) in volleyball tbqh.

Fuck off. Italy are no mugs, they are probably better right now. You are probably from 55chan.

Shut up, retard. In Bernardinho WE, TRULY PROUD BRAZILIANS, trust

We have Wallace, Lucarelli, Bruninho, Lipe, Serginho and BERNARDINHO

What do they have? Mario, pasta and a fucking boot?

They have only 2 good players: Zaytsev and Juantorena

Just fuck off, viralatinha

Holy fuck each time I see Giba I always wonder how the FUCK does he still play!

I watched him when I was a fucking child, man. I was like 5 years old when I watched Serbian play Brazil all the time in volleyball. Now it's 17 years later and he still plays. The generation of Serbian players that played against the Giba generation is now mostly coaching, none are playing.

Since Serbia didn't even qualify, which is a damn shame because they still have a great team, I'm cheering for Brazil and Giba to finish his career with another Olympic gold medal.

And our best players are either injured or almost ded. Not to mention we had less rest than Italy, this is not being vira-lata, it's being realist. Stop thinking Brazil is better at every sport you retard and fuck off to 55chan

He's not playing, dude. He retired last year, 37 years old

I've literally never been to 55chan

>Mens volleyball
That's a womans game m8
Mens volleyball is as meme as water polo is.

>55chan.
>55chan

Is this the new "cuck" ?

>Americans are still mad

Oh, yeah it would be a bit much if he did play. I still hope you beat the dirty Italians. I hate how they are in sports.

They could prolly win bronze at the men division

Eat a dick mario

By the way I'm gonna punch you and take your lunch money if your boys don't finish the job and beat Brazil, Get your smelly italian asses out there and kick some hue ass

Yeah you tell that dirty Won Ton Parmesan Spaghetti-Twister Pizzabagel, cazzo di ragazzo italiano

russia - USA match for the third place in 30 min.

I sense some hostility in your post. Is there something you want to talk about?

kek

Brazil is gonna get fucking rekt.

No i actually really like Italy and Italians, I just don't agree with the way you play sports. It's always on the verge of a foul/rudeness. Also no modesty.

this, tbqh

But in another perspective, we had all the meme teams winning, and this is kinda one of them.

Is voleyball played in the south of brazil exclusively?

No. Usually is played by girls and chad boys who uses the sport to score some pussy.

>that low attendance in USA-Russia bronze game
these olympics are truly shit, more people watch local league games in 20k population towns in Estonia than Olympic bronze match

Are you a product placement representative?
Cry me a river. IOC control the prices and international media made their part to infringe fear in the whole world about this Olympics.

How many bongs?

WTF is 55chan?

No.

SP-Rio-Minas, as with everything that is relevant in Brazil.

Fun fact, Cruzeiro won the Sextuple last year and is widely acknowledged to be the 2nd greatest volleyball team of all time.

I'm ready. We just needed another gold

agree

>implying Giannelli is not the GOAT

Alle 6:15

Hehe USA getting BTFO

I take that back