ITT - things Brits never say

ITT - things Brits never say

I'll start:

I am perfectly comfortable playing second fiddle to the United States and I totally don't mind that our former colonies are more relevant than us

>t. Abdul

Brexit was an utter mistake, our pound continues to drop.

The government continues to delay article 50 for a reason, and when it's invoked we will still abide by 95% of EU regulations.

All we did is stop white Poles from coming here, while Pakis and Poos continue to pour in.

I care about my dental health

"Being an amateur DJ? The thought never crossed my mind."

I'm not incredibly insecure about my social standing

The normans were french

handgun ban was useless

accurate

Also "I'd like to take part in a social event that doesn't involve drinking."

I am going to start posting outside of /brit/ to improve Sup Forums a bit more and stop ruining it with generals

las malvinas son argentinas

this

may I have another peace of bacon?

Yes, Portugal really was most relevant than us in most part of history.

More* You fucking ape

Cool it yank

>no tea, thanks..got any Folgers then?

We're going to the WC finals, lads!

Just imagine this happening in '18

>Russian hooligans begin planning awful attacks
>becomes a bloodbath
>England defeats Russia in the knockouts, kicking off all out street war
>Both English players and fans return bloodied and beaten with the World Cup, Rashford and Raheem come back men

>I have a posh accent and I will not apologize for it, even when I meet working class types

I unironically do this, and it's still awkward. Life would be so much simpler without this class system

I have a good laugh whenever I witness this. I was hanging out with this Brit while traveling and every time we ran into another Brit, he'd start off by explaining that while his accent was posh, he wasn't posh, it's because of where he went to uni blah blah blah. It led to major awkwardness when we ran into some Brit from another region (Northerner I think?).

This would NEVER happen among Americans. As the saying goes, we're all temporarily embarrassed millionaires. Plus, everyone thinks that they're "middle class" here.

Farage should be PM

It's been 600 years but we're still trying to adapt to a post-feudal society. It was a pretty big fucking shock and we need more time