For my wife's son

>for my wife's son

really???? i mean.. really ??

kek

bravo Sup Forums

we meme'd reality, again

Can somebody explain me why does Sup Forums has such a hard on for ''cucks''?

most people here are fucking kisless virgins, why do you care that much about a subject that you just don't understand?

>Ragnar is a character in WoW

............ really?

It started with gamergate, and the Sup Forums migration after moot fucking purged that board

>It started with gamergate
what does that have to do with anything?
It started because of that Mallory bitch from Gawker Moot was hanging out with. And the Luggage Lad pic.

whaaaa-?... Ooohhhh like that meme! hahahaha!

Is this your first day on the internet?

people react to it

>no Sargeras
>no Mannoroth
>no Burning Legion at all
>just generic green magic that "nobody can control"

Explain this Blizzcucks.

Nope, started when Eron Gjoni was being cheated on by Zoe Quinn and everyone started calling him a cuck

>this movie about orcs teleporting in from another planet via magic portal gates fueled by life essence isn't relatable enough
>let's add more shit to it

t. father of wifes kids posting from his cuckshed

no one gave a fuck about some subhuman Armenian.
the cucks were people like Lifschitz and Anthony Burch

Think whatever you want
Cuck wasn't really a thing until around August/September 2014 when that GG bullshit rekt Sup Forums

But moot getting called a cuck and him throwing a shitfit on Sup Forums exacerbated the problem 10x

>>no Sargeras
he was there(ben fosters turns into him)
they just made him look like that other guy for some reason

But all of that shit is 100% inseparable from this crap.

Sargeras is the one who made Medivh go insane. Mannoroth's blood is what made the orcs go nuts and get strong as fuck. And the Burning Legion is the reason for the orc invasion because they hate Azeroth and want it destroyed.

It's all fucking space demons and the movie basically said fuck it in favor of some generic fel magic bullshit.

It's not like the movie wasn't willing to dump a metric ass ton of lore on the audience. I guess the Burning Legion was a bridge too far.

It was during GG, but Moot was hanging out with some girl named Mallory who put pics of them together on instagram. Then she posted a pic of her in a pool with some Chad and everyone started saying "Moot got cucked"

>warcraft 1

Do you think the great cuckstorm is what caused moot to quit?

Also how the fuck is he even alive anymore?
How did he even pay bills when he was operating this shithole?

So what you're saying is that Sargeras isn't in the movie

Yes.

If it was framed like Warcraft 1 and not just using the same event, they would have showed the Orcs as savages and not gone for the story that they are misunderstood DINDUs like in the trailer.

They're portraying the actual event after all the added materials and retcons, see no reason why they wouldn't have the Burning Legion in that case. But I haven't seen the movie so I'm not sure what is actually going on here other than what other posters have said.