>tfw Death Grips are slowly fading away from Sup Forums's memory
New album/magnum opus fucking when?

probably recording it atm with a release in june/july

>Death Grips are slowly fading away from Sup Forums's memory

>Death Grips are slowly fading away from Sup Forums's memory

Can't wait until they're remembered as being the 10s version of limp Bizkit

>why do people like things I don't understand
original posts

Their time is over. They were hyped in 2011 and i got something out of it then, but now they're dated to being too terrible to remain good or enjoyable.

Most of their fanbase is just newfags by now

>>tfw Death Grips are slowly fading away from Sup Forums's memory
deservedly

they're time is over when they say it's over desu

>the money store
>magnum opus

i hate to say it but i think dg is done guys

People interested in music left Sup Forums

what's even the point of making new music when they can never top NOTM

>theres people here on Sup Forums unironically enjoys Death Grips

Who gives a shit about Death Grips. We got the idea. It was just another stroke of genius by Zach Hill. I really wonder what project he's gonna hop on next. The real question here is: What's Zach gonna do?

hi :1)

yes!!!! Death grips is shit
how do you make your text green?

this is actually the real answer, they can only go down from NOTM

Death grips are good, I agree :)

Haha check them guys!

i think its cool they let a black guy sing instead of racism

just because their not being discussed as much doesn't mean anything

nobody talk about swans anymore
stop looking for validation

they aren't, Sup Forums can sometimes be self aware, the death grips phenomenon on Sup Forums is probably the most clear definition of post irony

Some anons already think of them as the 10s answer to numetal

>lyrics
>production

what's bad about them again?

Daily reminder that if you enjoy any sort of music ironically (that is not supposed to be enjoyed that way) you should be drown

they should have actually broken up after jenny death

This.

>what is Interview 2016
>what is even if you personally dislike Bottomless Pit there's got to be at least 4-5 redeemable songs
>what is More Than The Fairy

trash
trash
memetrash

these are good but don't offer anything new to their sound. everything built up to tptb and it was the perfect climax, everything else feels like an afterthought

They're schtick got old

They remind me a lot of million dollar extreme actually

Trash post

>don't offer anything new to their sound
More than the Fairy

what is new about More Than the Fairy, its like dg 101

exmil to nldw = og star wars trilogy
gp to gd = star wars prequels
bottoless pit to current = star wars reboot

never done something that bass heavy before

It does remind me a bit of the post-ExM pre-TMS tracks like @deathgripz but those didn't have the legendary Les Claypool on them.

Bottomless Pit is the calm before the storm, just wait. The next album will be their most unhinged and dense project yet.

GP and NOTM are good though

so are episodes 1 and 2

>episode 1 and 2 are good

Okay, kid.

My dad works at death grips and he said they are about to be finished recording another double album, cant say much more guys cuz he may get fired.

why the fuck isn't notm on spotify

It's The Powers That B you fucking knob

That's bc swans is over

DG is still alive and well, they've just become irrelevant

oh

no, they just haven't released or done anything in a while.

THESE DUBS CONFIRM IT

FUCK NVM

Are you kidding me? Bottomless pit is basicly the harshest album theyve ever made.

>magnum opus fucking when
Bottomless Pit already came out

the interest in new work is very much alive

there's just no point in continuted discussion when we hit a point of maximum effiecency a long time ago, and basically all agreed that NOTM was their best, and JD and BP werent bad but they werent NOTM

like literally what the fuck else are we going to talk about. Weve discussed every track off every record at length.

this

except Death Grips are critically acclaimed, even Bottomless Pit was liked by critics. Limp Bizkit was never critically acclaimed

I think that after a while, that when the memes are over, the same people won't be caring for them. They making visceral electronic music with very erratic percussive bits. Irony/memes aside, that's more something that /bleep/ers that enjoy heavy breaks and people that like hardcore might enjoy more than like standard reddit/mu audience.

I'll be talking about GP and NOTM until the die I day

Exactly! Those two albums are actually relatively easy to digest from an abrasive, visceral standpoint compared to their other stuff. GP doesn't have a constant machinegun MC Ride attack, while NOTM is made up of mostly Bjork vocals that are ultimately not that abrasive compared to their other stuff.

Compare those to like how aggressive Takyon is or how heavy the track The Powers That B is.