Fat Ronaldo's Dream Team

Can you make a team that would destroy them?

GOAT team

Need someone a bit tougher in midfield but otherwise perfect

> not a single German

This triggers me tbqh

I mean I'm not saying "put five Germans into your squad or it sucks" but really? Not a single one?

Well, you do have to say that Germany never really produced these top top star players
Sure, you'd have to put a Beckenbauer here and a Neuer there, but apart from them I'm really struggling to find a German player that is the best of all time in his position

Made this a while ago, would probably swap in Maldini and also put someone as an DM

Oliver Kahn was the greatest Goalkeeper of all time tbqh

I like Kahn too, but he definitely wasn't better than Neuer
Neuer's a cunt on the pitch, but he is the best on so many levels

How are some of those supposed to play on both teams user?

Kahn was good but Buffon proved last year that he is GOAT

If players playing together across multiple eras is possible, cloning is possible

My GOAT XI is very similar

I would drop Pele, Carlos and Pirlo for Xavi, Baresi and Iniesta

>not combining several players to create GOAT hybrids

Would absolutely destroy them every day of the week.

>t. Man United plastic

>abu gets mad over nothing

wew lad

>C. Ronaldo

People who is not a manure fan can read you here, think that the next time you rate Keane.

>Lahm at LB
>Dinho
>Keane
>De Gay
>Van Nistelrooy

replace illgner with Kahn and they are LITERALLY unbeatable

Subs:

>Buffon
>Maldini
>Vidic
>Iniesta
>Zidane
>Best
>Fat Ronaldo

Maybe I do not completely disregard tactics and the fact that you don't defend with 4 players.

Not bad, but I had to fix it

>brit
>tactics

Learn what a river player is if you want to say that your team is well thought

Gerd Muller?

Maybe
Strikers are especially hard because there are such different types of strikers and qualities to them

>Buffon
well memed

My god, what an autist.

"river players" and top managers that trust them have prove you wrong every day.

Busquets under Pep, Fletcher under SAF, Makelele under Del Bosque, Costacurta under Ancelloti, and the list goes on.

Pretty much trash
Buffon
D.Alves----Nesta----Maldini-----Marcelo
------Xavi----Beckenbauer ----Iniesta
---------------Zidane----------
Messi-----Maradona
Objectively better. Prove me wrong

>this flag
>this topic

>the nigger that is pele

no maradona the best passer, dribbler, playmaker and freekicker, kys

no maradona the best passer, dribbler, playmaker and freekicker, kys

Was 1998 Juve the most underperforming team in history? They had so many great players. The Real Madrid side was very good,but not close to that level

I considered puting Maradona instead of Müller, but if I already have one manlet argentinian why would I need another?

also, please acknowledge the fact that Messi>Cokeadona

Maradona made any team look good. Messi has failed to do that with Argentina.

Messi is a much better all around player though
I am really sorry for your nostalgic autism, but you know it to be true

what he said

Messi is more consistent and better overall. But he is not a leader like Maradona. If you have a great team Messi>Maradona. If you have a shit team Maradona>Messi

>le I read espnfc spic

nigger Nigger nigger nigger NIGGERRRRSSSS

>Europeans
>knowing futbol

Pic 1.

>Maldini as CB

Nah m8. What Maradona did at Naples or what he did with Argentina is something that Messi has never done. He has always been in a stacked team. First with Ronaldinho,Etoo or Deco,later woth Xavi,Iniesta or Villa and right now woth Iniesta,Suarez or Neymar.

>two manlets upfront
>overkill in dribbling

ditch messi and get van basten in

I was going to try and trigger foreigners with England shitposting with an all England XI that would certainly rustle Jimmies but I actually made a GOAT team.

One that would actually fucking function. Pirlo and Zidane literally do not defend and have to be carried by hardworking midfielders like Makelele, but if you want to stack attack then GOAT attackers usually never contribute to defence.

So this is a team that would crush any fucking meme team.

Also with only players I have watched live (Apart from Maradona). Yes I'm quite old kekkers.

>two manlets upfront
Not a problem m8. In fact a true 9's are not needed any more and are dying for a reason.

Pretty decent team. But>Essien. You have to be kidding there. Also Redondo was very irregular.

A good team beats 11 great players

Essien IMO is one the best Box to Box midfielders I've seen but definitely not as good as Viera who seems to be underrated now due to the media loving United and Keane. (Not even an Arsecuck, but Viera was great)

good job mate,i never liked a team with your flag, maybe you are the only sane british man alive.

That Juve was a great team though. They steamrolled everyone until the final. To be fair Real Madrid did the same

>this flag
>this topic
>this post

Screencapped.

>pirlo
>no pogba

trash it goes

Essien was good but not GOAT worthy.

I know that but I just like him a lot cos he was a cool guy, but he's still a really good player and still stick by my statement of ONE OF the best box to box midfidlers . I'd say someone like Davids was better (even though he was a bigger meme with his skills).
Let's see your team full of Mexican shitters you Chicano.

THanks lid.

>Scholes
>inb4 muh quotes

>I don't rank one of the greatest goalscorers of all time

>pirlo
>zidane
rip midfield

>Scholes
>Literally Xavi's idol

>4-2-4 with Pirlo and Zidane as CDMs

Not using any player of Ronaldo's lineup this team would destroy them in midfield. Could have also used Busquets / Xavi / Iniesta if you play on possession

Xavi's idol is Petit. You havent put him there either.
>muh quotes
It never fails
I

>barca - suarez
>real - benzema
>bayern - lewandowski
>juve - morata, higuain
>leicester - vardy
>united - ibrahimovic
>2014 WC winners - klose
>2016 EC winners - eder, ronaldo

true 9s were """dying""" during the barca/united domination in 2008-09. after that the false 9 cancer started dying because it doesn't work against competent heavy defence.

From that list only Morata,Higuain and Lewandoski are traditional 9's.