Every Asian I know, knows I hate Asians

>every Asian I know, knows I hate Asians
Why is Kanye so fucking racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0YM9Ereg2Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asians are fucking annoying pieces of shit.

They have this serious formal perspective on every part of their life. So even when they are having fun or playing a game, they will not take any deviation from how they have always played that game.
They won't listen to anyone telling them some thing new unless it is a professor teaching them math.
They are disgustingly boring to talk to, and are often not interested to make friends with anyone. They just ACT friendly because thats how they think they should be.
And this is pretty much EVERY Asian I have interacted with. The only people I haven't are the Japanese, so I can't say anything about them.

Hating Asians is kind of a thing Asians made everyone do to them. They are just that fucking unlikable on purpose.

fuck you nigga I'm Asian

holy fucking shit dude

holy fucking shit dude

Asians are subhuman

This, but unironically. Asians other than Japanese have no souls. Japanese evolved a soul though.

Eating blacking pussy all I need is some KFC and watermelon

underrated post

SUBHUMANS

>I'll slash them cold, I'll kill them dead, I'll break them gooks, I'll crack their heads, I'll slice them till they're running red

What was his problem?

fake

"Every agent I know, know I hate agents"

THOSE FUCKING NORTH KOREANS

This

Actually it's

"Every Cajun I know, knows I hate Cajuns"

youtu.be/0YM9Ereg2Zo

even asians hate other asians

Koreans are alright. I'd argue that they're closer to westerners than anyone else, Japanese are like a race of androids trying their best to act like humans but not quite getting it.

Why is this board particularly edgy today

Did Sup Forums awake from some sort of hibernation

holy fucking shit dude

Goin' to Thailand with them chinks (chinks)

what did he mean by this

Sounds a lot like me, actually

Japanese have no souls either, what you see is the mask. We're all dead inside.

holy fucking shit dude

The japanese are the worst. To me Japan is some kind of dystopic land

Japan is weird but their problems are mostly social and end up being repressed until they culminate in jumping off a building because you didn't submit a work report in time

China is an absolute industrial hellscape. Even the wealthy major cities are crowded, filthy, and have a soulless ultramodern feel to them, like vaporwave in a bad way.