> 2016
>Obama
>Finland become friends with America and accept invitation to train together with American manlets without joining NATO

>2017
>Trump
>Dual passport holders from Russia and America are now banned from having access to military intelligence and are no longer trusted in the Finnish army

Wtf happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_crisis_of_1885
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZujhoHZBsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nationalism won

We know what Putin has planned for you.

Gee how come your mom lets you have TWO recoilles rifles?

What's with the chink watches?

Crash russian economy by doing an costly offensive followed by very expensive occupation and political isalotion? Sure. I never thought Putin was very intelligent but to do something like that..

>Suunto
>chink

Whatever lets you sleep at night, buddy. Just keep that Mosin nearby when the Ruskies come :^)

I've always wondered why Sup Forums has Putín in so high esteem. He basically transformed the old super power of the Earth to China's Gas station.

I guess he looks too nice without shirt for our "trap" loving users.

We're always ready

YOU are fake noose

>Suunto
>Any actual use in winter in actual mountains or forests
Go shill your shit to the burgers

Does that look like winter equipment to you mong?

Do I look like a give a fuck about whatever you use to block the russian strapon that sooner or later is going to get cha'ass?

>mosin
Now i see why we are the butt of jokes on Sup Forums

>3.All politics and current events belong on Sup Forums.
Please respect the rules ok

This.
Shoulda said Springfield

Operational security

>Insulting finnish army
>Literally uses reproductions of WW2 German equipment and marches.

Where is the proof?

Educate yourself burger. Srsly this is why shit like vietnam, irak, and afhganistan happens to you lads

don't forget
>try to be as prussian as possible
>play austrian march

Kek
I'll just leave this here...

>Their army is full of homosexuals, junkies and niggers
Literal Pinochet words about the german (((((army)))))

Not kidding. Now go be a cuck somewhere else

Countries aren't friends. Countries aren't even people.

Repeat with me: Vietnam, Irak, Afghanistan.

> cuck

I can be friends with you

Repeat after me:

Ich bin Chilene, kennt ihr meine Farben?

Learn to read Billy Bob, and learn your history:
>In response to the American intervention, Chile sent the protected cruiser Esmeralda to Panama City, arriving on April 28.[2] The Esmeralda's captain was ordered to stop by any means an eventual annexation of Panama by the United States.[3] According to a U.S. publication in August 1885, right after the Panama events, "[The Esmeralda] could destroy our whole navy, ship by ship and never be touched once."[2]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_crisis_of_1885
This was not so far ago, and just by the time we started to use those helmets you find so amusing. Your ancestors ran at their sight. Just saying so you know fattie

> Uses 130 year old incident

God you're almost as bad as leafs with 1812...

> 1812
wasn't that the brits?

>just by the time we started to use those helmets
>Crisis of 1885
>First stahlhelm was issued in 1916
>Your pic looks like an M1940
>Around the same period

That's my point. Mr Tejas here is claiming that an old (by North American standards here) incident is justification for them using plaster Stahlhelms, especially when they did no fighting.

Leafs take credit because they have no other major accomplishments to take credit for.

Afghanistan is recent. We trained your troops in the Andes which lead to your army being able to even walk there. The thing is, your infantry (your core) is composed of slow learners with a very low will to fight.

So anytime bro. You don't know what is like to live in a country with hollywood tier natural disasters every 3 years, and your three border neighbors swearing war against you every 20 years. Spear me the talk about being tough you literal faggot. You wouldn't last 5 years here, and combine that with being a proper country, with working institutions, a respected police, a decent military, etc. You literally know nothing about life fucking faggot

>Hums Die Wacht am Rhein while staring at a Texan flag and eating white bean chili.

>mosin
We use RK-62 RK-95 reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Literally posting a pic of a lying covered cartoon. Damn son. As I said, you people just don't have the will to fight. You just projected yourself lying and covered by a blanket. Dear Lord

Huuuuuh huuuh huh huh
Huuuuuh uh uh uuh

no one can be friend of America.

Why is Chile making fun of another country's army?

No with me mr.Chile!

Lieb Vaterland magst ruhig sein
Fest steht und treu die Wacht, die Wacht am Rhein!

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZujhoHZBsg

>We Wuz Germanics n sheeit the country

latin america is like a shitty, violent, hellhole parody of the west. its comical really.

That transformation happened long before putin my friend

Read
And it is a good thing.

>Dual passport holders

Should never have been allowed to acces anything above the basic 6-month infantry training. I mean wtf?

We're the baddies now

Finland is not neutral, who would have guessed?