What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
youtube.com/watch?v=BHnJp0oyOxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Snow in the northwest. Rust in the entire west. Hicks in the middle. Nigs in the southeast.

vampires and shit

oh wait that's transylvania

Amish people and nothing significant, some twisty roads. Cities are cities.

WouldNotLiveThere/10

Pencil Vagina

The only yankee state I wouldn't mind living in.

>big rectangle

Hideous

Intercourse.

nice

Beautiful state. Wouldn't live anywhere else. If only we could shake off this silly 19th century mindset and attract more high tech industry here.

Nothing now, which is why Trump won.

People who want to Make America Great Again

That's where pennies come from. If not for Pennsylvania, all hobos would be broke. Like, more broke.

Kill yourself. Your family will bury you in one of those rectangles you hate so much.

Greatest state in the nation happens there

a lot of old industrial crap rusting up mountainous desolate north

closed coal mines, and new oil fracking platforms

and then to the south are miles and miles of pleasant verdant shires that eventually lead to a massive urban zone of social decay, gentrification, and multiculturalism

Southern wannabes and amish.

>BIRTHPLACE OF DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE AND CONSTITUTION
>HERSHEY
>HOMELAND OF SUCH CULTURAL GIANTS AS TAYLOR SWIFT, BILL COSBY AND THE LIBERTY BELL
>YOCCO'S HOTDOGS
>MOUNTAINS AND FORESTS
>WHITE STATE

lotsa things happen, but there really ain't much going on around this time o year. Feel free to drop by any time though

PRETZEL CAPITAL OF EARTH

disclaimer: New Jersey is better

t. no one. you are not allowed to fill your own gas tank

New jersey is fucking stupid and has some of the worst cities I ever been to. Basically just New York City and Philadelphia suburbs and everything elses' a no-go zone

Pennsylvanian here, it's a pretty great place to live if you don't count the cost of living. Filthadelphia is a shithole but there are some areas that are nice, there's also neat little towns like mongomery and doylestown where you can go and hang out with friends. We have snobbish rich people and rednecks as well so there's all kinds of different people to meet. Also we have some of the best universities in America. I'm still waiting for gov.wolf to fuck off though can't stand that guy, the only people who voted for him were "dude weed lmao!" Faggots.

philly really isn't that bad desu.

it could be much better. i would hate to live there. it is only good for 1 time visits such as for sports events or the zoo

Like I said there are some nice areas, the only problem is its so fucking expensive to live in those areas.

How accurate IASP depicts life in Philadelphia?

I drove through northern new jersey once, it reminded me of Trantor.

There was literally a multistory spire of a collapsed building at the fork on the main road in a downtown section of the run down urban center I was crossing.

ain't that good either though. Besides the history and all that, which is cool.

and da iggles+flyers desu
Still mad at the phillies and """basketball team""" for now

youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

is this an accurate depiction of Pennsylvania?

yes

>eagles and flyers
it doesn't get any worse actually
ya

>""""""western""""""" Pennsylvania
embarrassing. Philly will always be the true city of PA

allentown is in fact the alpha city youtube.com/watch?v=BHnJp0oyOxs

the true city of PA?

it's got some nice museums, but I don't think there's much else about it that I would like to be involved with

the amish farms of lancaster and the southern counties sure

Isn't this the most culturally diverse state as I've understood it? Philadelphia with its' suburbs is basically NYC liberal, diverse and wealthy. Meanwhile the west is rust belt middle America filled with bitter white people who voted Trump. In between it's rural Amish folk.

Philly is 50% black and poor

Oh so it's more of a shithole like Detroit than NYC/Chicago?

Worse than NYC but better than Chicago

Gulenists

No one here knows what that is nor could they locate turkey on a map

Detroit is worse, nyc police keeps the black gangs in check better than philly police who don't even bother arresting people for weed charges (they legit decriminalize weed in philly alone). Chiraq has more crime though.