Go to Sup Forums

>go to Sup Forums
>there are posters from all over the world
>good humor and witty replies

>go to Sup Forums
>there are virtually only American, Canadian and Australian posters
>angry and autistic posts everywhere
Sup Forums is what happens when only these three countries are allowed to post on an image board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC_yIF-9jOge6nNA0z-ScrBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why the fuck are you asking us here?

Yes, but especially Americans

>be me
>put on proxy
>pretend to be japanese

Sup Forums is what happens when you exclude japanese master race

yes

cause Sup Forums is hostile and full of memers.

At least on Sup Forums people from around the world can post without much retards spouting memes

Hey why do japanese people do that wird bondage thing with the ropes and the knots between the tits?
Where did that come from and why is it so intricate?

Sup Forums is where angry manlet """"whites""" go to talk about how insignificant they are. Also to call each other cuck to the point that the word has completely lost its bite.

kys.
at least my proxy is original.

t. cuck

t. My point

>without much retards spouting memes

half the threads in the catalog are memes

>another people pretend there is a significant difference between Sup Forums and Sup Forums anymore episode

Alright cuck, keep fooling yourself

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEK KEK KEK KEK KEKKEKKEK KEKKEK v KEK KEK

Am I edgy yet?

Straight over from reddit, eh? Nice try newfag cuck

Sup Forums is a meme

I didn't know about this filter :(

The only thing that would make Sup Forums better is rangebanning japan posters

that's a little too long

Try shortening it to just "ur a faggit" or something to that effect.

White males are statistically far more likely to have autism than any other demographic.

WTF I HATE WHITES NOW

Sup Forums = retarded edgyposting
Sup Forums = dumb rudeposting

Sup Forums is 1000x more wholesome and bettering than Sup Forums
they're obsessed with finding """"""shills"""""" behind every post
they also fall for such easy bait that they never get decent memes.
>Sup Forums is what happens when only these three countries are allowed to post on an image board?
No, but only those three countries have such a high concentration of angry autistic posters that they can survive there for an extended period of time.

Sup Forums is fucking terrible

t. hasn't been to Sup Forums yet
believe me, the posters there make the japanese look coherent and rational

oh yes Sup Forums is great. except the part where every faggot european microstate has a general thread taking up half the catalog and they never leave their general

And the /r9k/ posting that has been plaguing this board for too long

this
i literally cant see american flags anymore, it annoys me to death

ITT:
Sup Forums lite thinks it has a moral high ground

And it still manages to be a thousand times better than Sup Forums despite that. Not that it was a hard task to do anyway.

Not moral ground, just a little bit less retarded. (And I guess lots of people browse both, so...)

Are there any boards worse than Sup Forums right now? Sup Forums is miles better at this point and even Sup Forums and Sup Forums have the edge. Maybe /sci/ or /mlp/

Haven't been on /sci/ for a while, but it's hard to imagine it being worse than Sup Forums, even though it is a shitfest
Real question: is there a board better than /po/?

yeah well not by alot
I mean
check this fucking nig out
He thinks this place is some place of intellectual conversation and cultural exchange

It's what happened when they go unchallenged

>another lil' chink cunt bows to the big chink cunt

Come home user.

empire was pretty shit for everyone not british tbqh falamam

only a cocksucking canadian could accept it I'm sure

Well hello there.

Sup Forums is full of normie phoneposters from murican pro-trump websites. they have accidental "lefties" there, but both groups are retarded beyond all reasonable limits.

all the anime boards

isn't this some kind of standard bdsm bondage?

You can suck my cock if you want, invite your sisters or mother as well :3

99% of Anglos are banging pic related, not cute Asian women.

>that's a little too long
>Try shortening it

Sup Forumstards can't read. This is strictly for those who mock them

That's why we need the Empire back again, we can breed some qt's.

White men are meek and emasculated. They couldn't build an empire as big as Nebraska if they tried today.

>Asian "men"

You'll be competing for that white dicku as well

if you are young and look good it's still easy to have qt asian gf though

to the point apparently it makes you a loser ? i would but i don't want to have a bad image
btw it really made me think that dating one of your women is considered like being a loser

Bullshit, maybe in 2012. Sup Forums is ironically one of the most multicultural boards

both Sup Forums and Sup Forums are garbage

Sup Forums is what happens when you attract a ton of angsty edgy kids who want to reject the mainstream thought for the sake of being contrarian.

not true. now it's filled with underage normie redditors.

Who have been attracted by the angsty rejection of mainstream thought.

>go to Sup Forums
That's not true. You just have a bad taste in threads. Probably open only Trump ones.

>ironically one of the most multicultural boards
not really. thats because you can see flags and cover topics from all over the world, isnt it?
i didnt know when the flags were installed there but basically, other boards also have as much of non-american/anglo posters.

yeah not with all you guys either turning gay or turning into girls

don't worry, I hear there are plenty of traps in canada + NA, you'll join your brethern soon

You should come to Canada, all the WMAF couples will turn you on. Bring your aunties too.

Sex slaves for producing the next batch of hapa traps/incels, how easily have you fallen for this trap

>Chinks spending daddies money at Uni riding the white cock carousel
>sex slaves

Not talking about the Jungle Asians here friendo.

>rich whores doing rich whore things
>surprising

there are literal sex slaves that are being brought up for those of you that marry though

being a hapa also somehow makes you more beta than normal asians

New Worlders have identity problems

They are like hapas but worse

So are we having a go at pol or int?
I mean altright faggots are becoming the new "lefty sjw's"

>being a hapa also somehow makes you more beta than normal asians

Not possibre

youtube.com/channel/UC_yIF-9jOge6nNA0z-ScrBQ

behold, the """"""master""""""" race

>forgetting about Sup Forumsacks bitching about: "it's da JOOS men, i bet those fucking greedy hook-nosed bastards devil worshippers are behind every single thing that is wrong with my countr and the world HUUUURRRR DURRR"

this is the premise of their arguments and why things should be done their way even though doing so might lead to something really ugly.
Also
>Sup Forums be like: Jesus h christ guys, i despise kikes and israel so much, thos edipshits have been leeching off US for far too long because: MUH 6 MILLION GASSED DICKHEADS
>trumps comes in pandering for them and zionists
>Hey you guys, Israel and the kik..i mean the jes are so cool, i totaly support them no matter what happens YAY

i never thought the day would come where those dipshits would cheer for those guys. It is kind of hilarious when they do mental gymnastics about why it is okay...

>trump doesn't represent the american people
i wouldn't be so sure about that one, the embodies the true murrican spirit.

*he

Sup Forums has shitty memes and even more newfags than Sup Forums

Aren't they better off in Asia though?

kek i had to admit this is funny
still it's more humiliating for asians than anyone else since he looks like an asian (that's preicsely the hapas point too isn't it)

they have zero critical thinking skills.

> /sci/ or /mlp/
pretty much this, especially /mlp/, that thing is cancerous as fuck

i do and despite all the bullshit related to muh JOOS n shiieeet the lul are great (god, the chink hate threads with all those webms of accidents are hilarious as hell).

the hapa bases his entire existance/self-esteem on the fact that he could never be white

meanwhile yang da ming in china gives no fucks and lives his life as it is

they are better off, but still better off as betas/incels/failures

>this is the premise of their arguments
no it's not jesus christ you are the one who got brainwashed in thinking the whole "far right" is literally nazis when THE ENTIRE RIGHT WING HAS SUPPORTED ISRAEL FOR DECADES there is absolutely nothing shocking about right wing people liking jews, the opposite would be far more suprising

as long as they don't go nuts and become le supreme gentleman, let them have their identity issues...

>let them have their identity issues...
they are literally the product of their father attempting to pass on his failures

>they don't go nuts and become le supreme gentleman

Its not if, its when

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums in that it's the first stop for new Reddit converts who have not yet adopted the customs of Sup Forums.

Sup Forums seems to attract people who have been on Sup Forums for a longer time, along with foreigners who come for reasons other than thinking Trump is a god emperor because he btfo le feminists

for what porpoises do the foreigners cum

judging by the situation, US has turned into a contianment zone of retards: on one side you've got these freaks that go around pandering for transhomolesbosexual rights and muh pronouns (watched a video of those guys ranting about things that are unimportant, honestly, it'd be resaonble if it were for something serious, ut not for somehting as ridiculous as that) and on the other we have these morons who pretty much want to go around shouting that non-whites should be disposed of asap (the shitshow that often takes place when a guy brings up the topic of civic nationalism is hilarious). The first group either have issues or were brainwashed into doing that kind of things (which wouldn't be surprising at this point) and the others a bunch of paranoids (although after doing some research some of their claims seem to be accurate).

*for

well it's really a great compliment actually

i mean he could totally forget about it all, go in china and be yang da ming
but no, he stays here being depressed at the fact he's almost white but he's not

wew

it's like if a german is born in france with a heavy accent, we tell him "go back to germany adolf" and he's like "noooo i love france too much i can never be german again, i'd rather stay here and cry forever at the fact that i will never be french"
i would be really flattered you know what i mean ?

>Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums
right and the influence on other sites is fucking worse than Sup Forums

we are anonymous bullshit looks even adorable compared to those maga/racial bullshit.

asians, chinks in these case, aren't precisely that friendly, and judging by the way the treat their fellow counntrymen, i don't think that'd be a good idea. If he is prone to become another elliot rodgers, being exposed to the chinks and their "peculiar ways" will just accelerate the process and finally snap.

they're chinks behind the foreign flags.
do you even like chink, nip? me? I don't.

>right and the influence on other sites is fucking worse than Sup Forums
this so much, those fuckers are starting to spread their shit and now it's quite common to run into autist on other boards complaining about the same things.

So are you going to give your sisters/mom or what?

so what you mean is he'd rather stay with white people even though he hates us and calls us intolerant and racist all day on the internet
but he won't go to live with asian people because they are *actually* intolerant and racist ?
really made me think

>hates white people because he isn't full white
>full asians wouldn't accept him because he is a halfbreed and because they are cold and prone to behave in a kind of brutal way to egin with

sort of. It can't be helped actually, the best thing he can do is to ignore it and concentrate his energy and attention on something else, there's shit tons of things he could learn or do, he's young and doesn't seem to be a poorfag. Can't understand why there are faggots who have it relatively easy yet find a way to sabotage themselves, like this moron, and suffer for something that wasn't in his control. Again, as long as he doesn't become le supreme gentleman, everything is okay.

>t. taco who have witnessed """white""" mexicans get bullied by true caucasians and then blame it on others..hilarious, but rather oncerning for there's lots of the out there.

It's really not, better off is quite a stretch, they get afew fetish girls, but their lack of a stable job or any future locks them out of anything serious

it's kinda like the black guys and white girls thing imho

t. assblasted libshit donnie won and the guns won't be grabbed

hoping scotus finally strikes down califailia laws

R A R E
A
R
E

Stop obsessing over Sup Forums, Sup Forums is so damn tsundere

>go to Sup Forums
why? It's just redditors being edgy.

Sup Forums australians aren't indicative of the average australian
Sup Forums will probably give you a better look at what they're like

it was alright for /oceania/. Africa was at its best under English rule too.
SEA and the indian subcontinent got shafted though.

Sup Forums is more awful at the moment. it's obvious looking at bunch of Jap posters talking gibberish

au/sp/ is literally one of the most autistic gatherings of "people" on the internet

did I say otherwise?