Sweden sent 50 000 niggers into Finland

Sweden. Gave. Then. Free. Train. TIckets. From South. Of. Sweden. To. FInnish. Border.

What the FUCK!!!

War fucking WHEN?????

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-8297299
suomenuutiset.fi/pakolaisia-tulee-nyt-180-000-hengen-vuosivauhdilla-halla-aho-vaatii-ruotsin-vastaisen-rajan-sulkemista/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top banter

Is Finland the last hope for white people

kek

cucked by sweden

cucks

you have to be absolutely pathetic to get cucked by sweden

They're coming for that basic income

it's just a prank bro, dont get mad lol

Welcome to the EU enjoy your stay

"It's my nature"

Based Sweden Blowing Memeland the FUCK OUT

>tfw "Ooga Booga where da white wominz at" is gonna start soon in Finland
Best moment in my life

Did you block them?

too bad all theyll find will be asians

Just send them to Germany

>"Perkele!"

Finland
YES

Enjoy friend

Good get fucked.

Based sweden is uncucking themselves and hoefully finland gets destroyed in the process

I guess we forgot to register them aswell, how unfortunate

>Execute order 66
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA
IT WAS MY PLAN ALL ALONG

>all this bullying for finland
fuck all of you
Finland is based

Source?

I wish they would abandon that fucking mode of dress

And only about 2000 got accepted in. Rest are being moved back to whatever -stan they belong to.

Once again Sweden shows that it's incapable of dealing with actual problems.

The thing is, they will keep doing it every week until all 50,000 negros are accepted

This.

Well then we'll do it till swedish economy crashes from all the train tickets they have to buy.

What's wrong with you niggers?

They could at least adopt some local attire, maybe change it a bit, if they need to.

they've really gotten themselves into a dire situation if they're having to constantly buy 50,000 train tickets for rapefugees.

Not like the state needs to buy the tickets, the trains are mostly (as far as i can tell) state owned.
So it'll be cheaper but ofc not free.

So what you're saying is, it won't really be a problem to ferry the rapefugees to the finnish border every week?

I mean, if you want to ferry them that is very simple too, the baltic is not very big.

Cucked by cucks

neekerit vittuun

you can have some of eastern finland if you help us retake them. deal?

Sweden gave you the gift of cultural enrichment you fucking racist! Though seriously what's stopping you from kicking them all out?

>tfw niggers realize there are no white women in finland

how many Somalians are even in Sweden?

60 600 in 2015

and not in sweden or russia either

For the last time Mikko, if you're not going to include sources with your claims, it's considered academic dishonesty. We're going to have to suspend you.

Source is literally Sup Forums where they all went apeshit over it.

pekkas BTFO

>source is Sup Forums

It is. I saw the exact same thread there. And no source provided. Sure, it could be true, but I just want the source.

There isn't one, because Sup Forums made it up.
>falling for the memes again and again and again

Well, taking in consideration that it's Sweden it could actually be true. They were planning some shit like that years ago in fact.

yle.fi/uutiset/3-8297299
It's not made up tho.

>They were planning some shit like that years ago in fact.
Who is "they?" The swedish government? Unlikely, without Finnish consent.
Source, btw? Sup Forums again?

where are LE EPIC LE FINNISH LE SNIPERS LE 57657 LE FRAGS when you LE NEED them?>? ? ? ?

suomenuutiset.fi/pakolaisia-tulee-nyt-180-000-hengen-vuosivauhdilla-halla-aho-vaatii-ruotsin-vastaisen-rajan-sulkemista/

Finnish media. I don't know if they actually paid for their tickets though, but I think they encouraged them to come here.

From what google translate tells me, they're not sending people into Finland, but through it, according to that article the issue is Sweden not properly supervising the land route into their own country.

borat

It's old news anyways. Most of them got sent back and we are still sending others back.

But still it's only delaying the inevitable.

Sure they're not doing it deliberately :^)
Get real nigga.

Do not forget the root of the whole problem.

ah yes
the European 'Union'

Oh. Sweden.... making me hard.

Love our neighbors desu