Are you happy Europe?

Are you happy Europe?

>Big Bin Laden

>Muslims come to Europe and integrate by wearing our clothes and and joining in with our culture as much as their religion allows.

Wouldn't mind desu

>less than 10% of Europe is Muslim
>OMG ISIS IS FORCING SHARIAH LAW ON US THIS IS THE END OF THE WHITE RACE

Yeah, and America is about 70% white.
Don't look at the flat numbers, look at those under the age of 50. Within one generation it will most likely leap from 10% (which is already fucking crazy considering in the 70s it was close to 0%) to 30%.

Islam grows expontentially while the domestic population shrinks. Think about it: in 2015 and 2016 the German population grew even though Germany's birth rates are even lower than that of Japan. What do you think is happening at the bottom of Germany's age pyramid? Displacement of the native population.

Im feeling pretty good today Straya, thanks for asking :3

Why does he make so many pieces about muslims but as soon as he is parodied into insulting Jews he goes on the defensive?

Cuck.

>we don't even have to edit Ben garrison comics anymore

Truly our guy

>wage wars in the middle east that forces huge groups of people to move elsewhere
>"hurr durr you are dumb"

> 2050
> visit Australia
> all the signs are in Chinese

>Within one generation it will most likely leap from 10% (which is already fucking crazy considering in the 70s it was close to 0%) to 30%.

This is false though, a literal lie. At least in the Netherlands.

We have one of the biggest Muslim populations in Western Europe and the projected numbers say we'll have 8% by 2050 (which is less than France has now, probably). And that problem is probably an overestimate anyway, considering the massive shift in public sentiment regarding Muslims.

30% would take literal centuries at this rate.

Why does Ben Garrison label everything?

He only started recently attacking muslims. I think he's abandoned libertarianism in favour of cheerleading at this point.

> 2050
no, it's 2021

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STUPID FROGS GIVE IT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

>The MENA Lisa

PIC RELATED WILL HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKED WE ARE

>he hasn't realized that the EU will add Turkey in the next 10 years
>he thinks the migrants will stop once the Syrian war stops

are you kidding? They love Muslims there. It's a personal goal to get to that 1 billion mark

I've yet to meet a single muslim.
I've yet to talk to a single muslim.
I've yet to meet a single aussie which isn't a shitposter.
Coincidences?

You should leave your parents basement sometimes

Yes

Survival of the fittest, if the politicians and all the white citizens are little bitches(which they are) then they deserve to get taken over. It's white peoples fault not breeding, they did this to themselves. Europe is full of cowards anyway, so it's not like we'd be losing much

I live in a big city (for you) senpai.
My statement remain. Unless you are a muslim..

Cringed

>he lives in a big city and hasn't met any muslims
Impossible, stop lying on the internet

American caricatures are like that. They're not known for their subtlety.

America as a country can't into subtlety.

The population grew because of migration.

We need to kill each and every muslim in europe and start nuking the middle east. after that then we nuke every other third world shithole