We made a French bitch cry

>we made a French bitch cry
>we exposed white privileged rich boys from Murica
>we BTFO Germany in soccer and now we are even
>two great stars (Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt) are retiring here
>and we didn't let Muslims ruin the party by blowing themselves up

Say what you will, but this was the most exciting Olympics ever.

You forgot to mention we made Brits get mad because their games were utter shit.

It was better than London I'll give you that

mad af t b h

Good job bruhs

kek

We didn't do shit, macaco.
Stop cumming with someone else's dick.

>Olympic soccer is just another gold medal

>>we BTFO Germany in soccer and now we are even

But we won the Women's soccer competition and placed second in the mens one? What about Brazil?

> inb4 "nobody cares about women's soccer"

That will be more remembered than all the 30 swimming medals from Murica

But nobody cares about women's soccer

imagine how much that shithole city could have been cleaned up with $5b. instead they chose to host an olympics in a nation that only cares about football, that sparsely attended other events and didn't even make top 10 in the medal table.

But nobody cares about soccer at the Olympics either, so that really isn't an argument.

I enjoyed it. Thanks Brazil.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>U23
>U23
>U23
>U23

KEK
E
K

this desu, the olympics will probably be remembered positively in the rest of the world but brazil literally could not afford to put on these games it is confusing to me as to why they would even want to host one

>7-1

>under 23

the best part was the complete humiliation of germany nt, those faggots got BTFO hard

I can say with full certainity the 7-1 has been reversed, the curse has been lifted and the meme is dead

I hate Brazilians so much

we also raped both of their beach volleyball teams

Can't wait until you Brazilian apes fuck off back to your boards. Your Olympics were shit, everyone got robbed by your monkey populace, you can't keep a pool blue, all the stadiums were empty and everyone caught your third world diseases. It will go down as one of the worst.

>taking U23 so seriously you hire Nerman and R.Augusto
>still only win after penalties against literal whos
you barely scraped past another major embarrassment yesterday, Hueinho.

yes, everyone is contemplating suicide here

ITT: ahmeds, ameriswims, turks and other subhuman bathing ape nigger negros MAD at Brazil

Let them have it, guys. They have so little.

>BTFO Germans and now we are even

Kek

>lose 7-1 to germany in your own world cup
>beat some german kids in your own olympics
>even
wew

yep I mean losing the finals penalty shootout of an U-23 competition is really just as bad if not more so than losing the 7-1 during the world cup semifinals at home.
How will germany recover?

>watch the game with normalfag friends
>"so why isn't Neuer playing, user"
>"user who are theses people I only know Neymar"
>"where is Löw"
>"why isn't Volland playing he's U23 right"
>"this is boring lads, what else is on"
yup we're even

>we

Count me out of this.

I'm tired of this uncivilized shithole

I'll be moving to Japan in 6 months.

Can't wait desu.

And now begins the period of denial where the Huebros pretend that winning a gold with shootouts against a no-name U23 group that didn't even train until the tournament is exactly as impressive as btfoing the hostnation 7:1 and subsequently winning the world cup.

>i-i-it's over guys, the meme is f-f-finished.

I'm gonna miss Brazil posters after the Olympics / the Zica virus takes hold

With that gold you would have beaten russia

>we are even
there were more people watching match of the day than the gold medal match in britian, kek

>be norwegian
wew

Play with u23 vs. u21. Its like 7th graders are bullying 3th graders.

>London calling other olympics shit

Lmao

I like how you play the U23 no name for your guys and don't acknowledge that ours fit the same category. You only know Neymar. 6 months ago you had no idea who Jesus was. Don't be an hypocrite.

>How will germany recover?
they won't, they were baited by the brazilians to the penalty shootout to get their hopes up only so the final defeat was even worse for them. They can already euthanise all those german '''''''''''players'''''''''', their spirit has been broken and they'll never do anything in football anymore

Basically, brazil just killed the next generation of german footballers and this good fella is laughing his ass off in heaven

>women's """""""""""sports''''''''''''''''''''''
>literal whos
>starters in their Bundaliga teams
HMMMMMMM

You are now my second favourite third world country so i guess it was a success

>mfw Brazilian summer is round the corner and zika spreads like wildfire amongst the favelado subhumans

>>we exposed white privileged rich boys from Murica
But he got away with it

what are you talking about hue.
Everybody acknowledges that you won the gold fairly.
But your delusional if you think it even compares to 7-1.
I'm afraid you'll have to hear about it until you inevitably kill yourself because you can't take it anymore.

>zika
meme fever

You forgot
>Entire country trolled by Ryan "Brazil's a piece of shit, now get in the cockpit" lochte

Hue gives a shit?

God, I fucking hate you.

Was this edition of the Olympic games good? Yes. Were there a lot of memorable moments? Yes. Was it better than London 2012? Fuck no. Shut up.

And 'even'? Are you out of your bloody mind? Galvão Bueno, that fucking moron, said it best: The only way we'll ever be 'even' regarding that would be by beating Germany in a World Cup semifinal, IN GERMANY, by 7-1.

So go to hell, you embarrassment to our country.

We don't care about the 7-1. How many times we need to repeat this.
Germany being there for our victory was incidental. If it was Nigeria or Fiji, we would celebrate the same.
The fact they were though and we beat them means something that most of you still don't seem to acknowledge: "We have a good base and we can dream again to put our football back in shape and win the next WC".
We are back on the game again. That victory means hope to get back on track.

This is an ongoing work of rebuilding our NT. And this is the first result. It has nothing to do with 7-1. But since God (not Allah) put Germany there, well, might as well enjoy and brag about it right. That's just our way.

>We don't care about the 7-1
Fucking bullshit and you know it. Agree with your other point, though. This is just the start of an improvement and that's why we're happy.

Brazilians are hated in Japan, enjoy never fitting in

jeah... whatever

>"We have a good base and we can dream again to put our football back in shape and win the next WC".
>We are back on the game again. That victory means hope to get back on track.
But it was a really shit victory (and I mean it without memery, if Germany had won it would have been a shit victory as well). You were the better team throughout the match, but you still just barely scraped by with shootouts, which basically is a random lot, and doesn't tell you anything about the performance in the actual match. In terms of competence, you can read nothing off this victory.

Again, not being butthurt, you deserve your victory but let's not blow out of proportions what that means for Brazil soccer.

>We don't care about the 7-1.
But we do. We joke about it. We make fun of ourselves and germans with it. What you are experiencing is called denial.

user is probably a Jap descendant and doesn't know how shit Nikkeis are treated there. He will work in a low-paying factory job the rest of his life and if he's not perfectly fluent in japanese he will be regarded as a troglodyte subhuman.
Japs are weird.

cala a boca macaco, essa foi a pior participação de um país sede na história.

I just mean we don't get angry, or mad, or triggered about it. We joke, yeah, and it's a reminder of the shitty football we had. It has no effect as foreigner think it has.

You don't get it Hans. Even if we lost, it would be sad but our kids played good. That's what was good about it. Not only we won, but we saw the football we wanted to see in those kids. The gold, germany, etc. is only the cherry on top of the cake. It's just the football we want back and that's been lost for so long over here. You just don't see it or take it for granted because your football hasn't been in decline like our has. It's in the whole picture.

ok

So it doesn't matter how well your athletes perform, only that they sort of look like they really try?

YLE
L
E

SUORA

>nigger
>calling others monkeys
Who is Canada, negrinho do pastoreio? Back to facebook with you, black nigger.

We are in Sup Forums. Americans are obese, Europeans are poor, Argies are black and Brazil is triggered by 7-1.

why do you guys just stop responding to this 0/10 troll

>it's just our way to forget that nobody cares about u23 soccer and compare it to a tournament with real international stars because we need to dream and stroke our ego for the next decade
You've learned well

>german
>loses
>y-you k-know nob-b-body cares about soccer at the olympics

>negrinho do pastoreio

this tbqh

400m WR is the most sensational result achieved in these olympics and nobody mentions it, why?

>Even with Germany

Holy shit this is some advanced shitposting

>negrinho do pastoreio
*pastoreiro

Kek

What? It's the exact contrary. They performed well instead of just reaaally trying.

I didn't even remember little britan hosted an olimpic...

I think people subconsciously know that he was probably doping.

Brazil will be the last olimpic games without terrorism.

Good luck, Eurabia.

Zika is a meme just like h1n1.

>7-1 will literally never unhappen and it will never be forgotten
feels very very good lads

I didn't heard anyone even suggesting that.
If you see the progression he had training with his 70 year old coach, the result he had is actually compatible.

You won like 3 medals as hosts and all your stadiums were empty, was a shocking games.

It already became stale even before the Olympics, I'm honestly surprised that gringos like to spam 7-1 as if it triggered someone considering we even joke about it ourselves.
People forget that hues aren't uptight bitches with overblown egos like euros.

>and we didn't let Muslims ruin the party by blowing themselves up

Neither did anyone else. What's you point?

Besides, you have none that could do that anyway.

It was our best result ever, we didn't break the tradition of doing better as hosts unlike >0 golds canadians

>and now we are even

>now we are even
after winning the olympics, as opposed to winning the world cup? delusional

>Neither did anyone else
user...

But its true, nobody cares, under-23 teams barring 3 overage players, hardly full strength national sides then is it?

didnt mexico win the gold in soccer last time? sure did them a lot of good

>now we are even

>uptight bitches with overblown egos
that is literally what you are

kek feel free to come to Brazil and find out for yourself

if there's one thing proven irrevocably by this olympics, it is "don't go to brazil"

>feel free to come to Brazil and find out for yourself
>get stabbed by uptight bitches with overblown egos
yeah nah you're a cunt

Why do gringos keep biting the same thread so hard?

Holy shit, Galvão "if it's not prime time I don't work a dime" Bueno finally said something worthwhile...

is this real life?

>armchair travelling advisors
90% of international tourists said they wanna come back.

genuinely no one cares about olympic soccer

He is mounstrouskly right