How much of this is negotiating and how much is star power?

How much of this is negotiating and how much is star power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tC1gRZ6pEko
youtube.com/watch?v=4Fe9GEoB-z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it seems odd that renner is getting more than hemsworth

Women still make half as much as men, when will misogyny end?

>woman makes only half of what a man makes
God, I thought Joss Whedon was progressive.

has to compensate somehow

how tall is he again? 150 cm?

Ruffalo is a libcuck and probably settled for the base salary. Or more likely donated half towards Scarlett.

How would you split the screentime though? It's fair to say RDJ had the most of all of them, but ScarJo certainly didn't have more than Evans.

>scarjo making more than captain america

And yet feminists still think there is sexism

So around $80 million of the $250 million production budget went to the actors and actresses? Interesting.

Is this legit?
>Hemsworth worth less than Renner

She's more valuable than Evans. No one gives a shit about Captain America. And she's hot and Black Widow is bad ass.

>No one gives a shit about Captain America

>scajo
>20 mill
that's a lot of money for making every movie worse

>what is box office poison

Don't forget Spader, Olsen, Johnson, Bettany, Cheadle, Cardellini and more actors who likely earned less.

>no one gives a shit about Captain America

Yet his movie has been the third most profitable movie of the MCU after both Avengers

henry cavill somehow got 14 million from man of steel even though he was (and kind of still is) not really famous

LITERALLY WAGE GAP SEXISM

And Downy probably earned more than twice as much as Evans in it.

I think it depends on how their contract is stipulated. There are actors who get hired on a per-movie basis and others who are signed in bulk because they are cheaper.

>you now remember that the nigger who got replaced by the other nigger in iron man wanted more money than RDJ

Was Downey out of contract for this? How the fuck are they paying him so much

not really. renner is actually a good actor

>ScarJo made almost 3 times as much money as Chris Evans despite her having less screentime, being a shittier actor, and playing a significantly less important character.

>Downey earned $40 million
Reminder that he asked for and will get $200 million for Infinity War 1 and 2

Hemsworth isn't even worth the money thats printed on. Everything he has done except Thor has bombed

look at this cuck. after civil war evans is probably second behind manlet jr

I think he threatens to leave until Disney throws enough money to block the door.

Hopefully he's aware of that and keeps renewing his contract so they don't recast as a women.

Because he is also getting a percentage of the revenue generated by the movie and also has a bigger "star status" than Chris Evans, who by comparison is a nobody.

Sup Chris? Figure out how to make Captain America an interesting character yet?

Well hemsworth is austrian after all

They figured that out in WS lad.

Hi Chris. Get some hair plugs yet?

stay mad ahmed

Who makes these and where can I get more?

lmao this with never not make me laugh

People like his character portrayal and he has been saying that he is getting bored of Stark so Disney trows fuckton of money at him.

You could probably replace Evan because almost anyone could portray Cap American hero persona.

He is getting replaced sooner than later, though, as it is actually in the fucking comics.

Would it be safe to say somewhere between $100- $130 million in total? This is the budget of your entire average Hollywood film, including marketing. Are actors and actresses overpaid? At least the more prominent ones.

>no one gives a shit about captain america

Bucky or Falcon?

Bucky. Gotta use that 9 movie contract somehow.

they literally pay her 2nd most just to avoid mysogny accusations

I was just wondering what Evans gets paid. It's like you fuckers can read my mind.

>fucking comics
easy there, tough guy

Everything's in the comics. They've gone to shit as of late. Following the comics work up to recently when they've become a social experiment written by Tumblr bloggers.

actually your way off the mark, the way they are doing it is

Bucky cap for 3 films then reboot cap where he comes back to life aka recasted

Comic plotlines are retarded, though. And BuckyCap was the last decent thing to come out from Marvel, so it shouldn't be that bad.

>She's more valuable than Evans. No one gives a shit about Captain America. And sh

Yeah sure, "more valuable than evans". She is makes boring character who is there just because is a woman. An even then cance complains about it. They should kill her for once and put some sexy babes.

Taller when he stands on his wallet.

>this fucking gif
Gets me all the time...

>Scarlett Johanson gets more than 3x as much as Chris Evans
>Feminists crying about a wage gap in Hollywood

It's no surprise the scripts and everything else suck about these MCU movies.

So RDJ's salary is in hopes of his buying more drugs, Heathledgering, and making their shitty movies collector's items?

>No one gives a shit about Captain America

BUTTMAD COMMIE DETECTED

Opportunity cost. She is for some reason in high demand outside capefilms and Evans isn't, even if he's a better actor. I can't remember what he's done recently apart from that train movie.

is Robert Downey Jr. actually worth 40 million per film?
I mean yeah he's an alright actor and all but he's not THAT great.

>Muh red in my past

Yeah such a great character

>Average women pay: $20kk
>Average men pay: $12.4kk

I wonder when men will get paid as much as a woman. Women keep getting better paid even when they are doing the same work! They keep discriminating our dicks and they are getting away with it. We can't allow this. Filthy women.

He nails the character of Stark perfectly and has probably by a wide margin created the persception the masses will have of Iron Man for the remainder of its excistance.

There would be no MCU without him.

trying to establish a mega franchise. pay a guy like a star and people will think of him as a star

This might be true. But good luck getting people to accept it. It took thirty years before mainstream media accepted that gender wage gap was a lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=tC1gRZ6pEko

But he has no charisma. Even Bin Alfleqqui has some degree of presence.

He's Australian you idiot

>mainstream media accepted that gender wage gap was a lie
This never happened.

How can she be more valuable? She doesn't even have her own movie. Evans has 3. Two of which are the most profitable films to Marvel, behind only Iron Man and the Avengers.

Yep

lel at chris salary , the guy is box office posion

Probably because she is the only female avenger and you know for the strong female character and appeal to girls that will buy her action figure.

basically PR BS.

Like Christoph Waltz and Maximilian Schell..

>Renner got to make out with Cardelini
ITS NOT FAIIIIIIIIR

Sup Henry. Hows BVS?

SCARJO has been around and famous longer than Evans.

Because she's got a better agent negotiating for her.

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums, Scarlet?

Engaging with her fanbase. Looking for a husbando.

Being more valuable has fuck all to do with their roles in the movie.
People recognize Scarlett Johansson's name more easily than Chris Evans'.
ScarJo's name puts more asses in seats, that's why she's paid more.
That's why RDJ is paid the most.

Rdj doesnt put people in seats.
Look what happened with The Judge.

The what?

>ruffalo
>in oscar winning movies
>only one with a legitimate career outside of capeshit
>paid the least

kek

The Judge. Movie Rdj did with Robert Duvall.

“My response to the “I am not a feminist” internet phenomenon….

First of all, it’s clear you don’t know what feminism is. But I’m not going to explain it to you. You can google it. To quote an old friend, “I’m not the feminist babysitter.”

But here is what I think you should know.

You’re insulting every woman who was forcibly restrained in a jail cell with a feeding tube down her throat for your right to vote, less than 100 years ago.

You’re degrading every woman who has accessed a rape crisis center, which wouldn’t exist without the feminist movement.

You’re undermining every woman who fought to make marital rape a crime (it was legal until 1993).

You’re spitting on the legacy of every woman who fought for women to be allowed to own property (1848). For the abolition of slavery and the rise of the labor union. For the right to divorce. For women to be allowed to have access to birth control (Comstock laws). For middle and upper class women to be allowed to work outside the home (poor women have always worked outside the home). To make domestic violence a crime in the US (It is very much legal in many parts of the world). To make workplace sexual harassment a crime.

In short, you know not what you speak of. You reap the rewards of these women’s sacrifices every day of your life. When you grin with your cutsey sign about how you’re not a feminist, you ignorantly spit on the sacred struggle of the past 200 years. You bite the hand that has fed you freedom, safety, and a voice.

In short, kiss my ass, you ignorant little jerks.”

-Mark Ruffalo

Who?

Do we know the salaries for this yet?

>actor telling anyone they're ignorant

my sides always combust at that point

That shitty movie he directed

I wouldn't be surprised if 150m of the 250m budget went towards the cast

How the fuck is Cap team going to compete?

God what a fucking cuck

Scarlet Witch is OP as fuck

fucking feminazi betafaggot cucklord

With Underdog powers.

Within their genders, Chris Evans is obviously more attractive than Scarlett Johansson.

For the record I'm a perfectly straight male (who may or may not frequent /fit/)

That robot guy is too.

kek

What if RDJ made more than Evans?

Underdog was a great movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Fe9GEoB-z0

Never mind