Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LI3KPCUAJos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liverpool

REAL THREAD HERE

Hurr ima troll conor run away lol

>tecia torres and raquel pennington got married

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck anyone who moderates message boards, even if they get paid.

no its not faggot

Which UFC champions do you all think will win their next 2 title defenses?

she is ugly as sin m8

cruz and mighty mouse are the easy answer

MANHUG DOESN'T BELONG HERE

>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Manlet
>Doesn't lift
>Has been training the last five years to get a pink belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu from Eve Torres. Not going well
>Emo geek
>Entitled brat
>Malnourished, looks like a poster child for starving kids
>Reads comic books
>Liberal cuck
>Pathetic quitter
>Most boring guy in any room at any time
>Arrested for impersonating a MMA fighter
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Everyone laughs when he tries to look tough
>Meat-fearer
>Booze-dodger
>Pudding belly
>Straight edge weakling
>Runs in the opposite direction like a terrified screaming girl at the mere sight of a burger
>All his matches are sloppy and riddled with botches
>Ultra-sensitive
>Tumblr feminist
>Worst physique in wrestling since Mick "Ten Burgers" Foley
>Sk8er boi
>Likes hockey
>Doesn't like to party
>Zero coordination
>Prefers Pepsi to Budweiser
>30 minute boring promos sent the audience to sleep
>Still watches The Walking Dead
>Never drew a penny
>Tragic gluten-free diet
>Potty mouth
>Brittle bones
>Failed to take the advice from the great Kevin Nash
>Hasn't taken a shower
>Hasn't hit the weights
>Hasn't got a clue
>My Chemical Romance fan
>Wrote the foreword for a vegan cookbook
>Awful tattoos
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>Drones on about being an atheist. Nobody cares
>Made million of dollars - all he did was complain
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history

cruz and mm

fuckin easy

dc will too unless jbj comes back

Lanklets BTFO TBF

If you're 6' you better be 190+

There are retards here who doubted Conor. Nate Diaz fucking stinks. Fuck anyone who supported him.

DC
Mighty Mouse
Cruz
McGregor (if he defends FW twice which I don't think he will)

BAAAAAAAARELY

Fun match all the same but Nate's win was more convicing and a third unnecessary match is about to happen holding up the FW division.

>Nate Diaz fucking stinks
HOLY SHIT NATHAN BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

Remember this goof?

>mfw i eat both of the pussies at once

Daily reminder that you should've listened to me boys

Nate is shook for life

>mcgregor
>defending even once

he's already saying his next fight might not be in the ufc. obviously it will be but it just shows his priorities right now.

also if you want a meme answer, the polish strawweight lady, fuck writing her name

Was Nate taking a dive Adan?

i agree but ~if~ he wants to he will continue to dominate FW

REAL THREAD
this thread will get deleted

>ywn watch your idol 48-47 nate after a redo in prison while getting buttpounded simultaneously

why live senpai

Lads

How did Conor rock Diaz so early? I don't understand

how you liking all these 196ers making excuses and angry as fuck?

Adan is in prison you full blown idiot

no, i feel sorry for your parents

>Manlet

stopped reading there little mcg

Lmao

youtu.be/LI3KPCUAJos

In an earlier interview Cruz has been saying Cody has daddy issues

Cody literally didn't have a dad growing up and now is fixated on the daddy thing

Dat left, give McGregor a 20lb larger frame and Nate was asleep.

Conor spent time preparing for a south paw this time, he was landing cleaner punches

i unironically favor aldo and holloway at 145.

You shut your mouth before I fill it with cock.

Paige VanZant's real last name is Sletten and her brother is in prison for fucking a 13 year old BOY in the ass multiple times.

what are some good mma movies?

>big trouble in little china

>DC
Jones is back, Daniel. Your death is coming.

>Nate @+145
Literally free money

i have a serious question, how does connor have so much hair and why does he shave it off? it seems like years ago he was balding clearly yet now he has regrown it all BUT he shaves it off anyway

what is going on here?

remember when all those retards were saying conor was shook? lmao

He got un-justed.

gsp woodley got announced?

wtf

I dont even think RDA could handle hits like these. I really dont. I think only someone like a Diaz brother who isnt afraid to drop a few IQ points over a fight could handle punches like these.

pathetic sperg lol

He didn't! I was proud of him. When he went down in the first round I was a bit worried though

i dunno about 155, but theres no way anyone at 145 can

Wow I didn't notice how wobbly Diaz's legs were in that exchange, he was rocked way more than his unintelligible face lets on, perhaps the secret is to lose so much IQ that nobody can tell if you're rocked or just being retarded. McG having the power to rock a guy that much heavier than him is impressive.

conair wouldve KO'd rda hard if that fight happend

rda was buttmad he would be swinging like jose

>a manlet weighing 167lbs dropped and tactically destroyed a 190lbs lanklet

jesus christ... fighters should look up to conor. and to think the GOAT gsp didnt want to "go up" and fight anderson silva

Cruz my boy bringing the heat again.

stop embarrassing yourself

Conor has the power to rock and drop a 3 vegan steaks a day Diaz borther

Thats pretty insane

The fact that Conor even took this fight compared to anything GSP or Aldo would be willing to do is commendable, truly the alpha the sport needed, refused to let it even be dropped in weight until he had beat the bigger man.

But this is Diaz mane, he's not one to get rocked often, his chin holds up. By the second he'd gone down 3 times

What was that vote they showed at the end of the fight that was 65% Conor and 35% Diaz? Was that a poll showing who everyone thought would win, or was it a poll showing who the audience thought won the fight they just saw?

you baiten tho? cos you can't compare nate diaz to anderson silva

>Little Brother
>Getting pussy

Best joke I've heard all day.

Can you believe it's time to rev up them cfb bants again already? This year went by fast.

it was what the audience thought would be the result

>tfw winning fight with superior strategy and toughness

I don't think RDA would just plod into Conor's range and eat leg kicks

See: McG landed such clean shots, look at his legs, he was rocked, it's that Mac life power.

I actually find it quite funny that Nate decided himself to make an informed decision to become a vegan lol, hard to picture that retard doing anything actually

who they thought had won

>match 3
>Connor wins by tko
>joins wwe
>becomes universal champion
>leaves with the belt back to ufc

How hard would you mark?

literally the sole reason he did it is because Nick did it

that's the only reason he does anything, ever

>jon "i'm so bad when i'm clean I made OSP look legit" jones
He won't come back and if he does come back he'll be slow and rusty and DC will wrestlefuck him to death

He plodded into a Alvarez right hook

So which is it?

Cruz was also 'sure' McGregor didn't have a 5 round style.

S H O O K
H
O
O
K

they're the same thing you fucking idiot

The Jones that we saw vs OSP would've lost to Cormier 9 times out of 10, he better find a way to get back on the juice if he wants to come back.

If he was smart he would have stayed down after the 2nd drop.

2nd round tko sells more than a dec.

i think you're allowed to vote during and after the fight for who is the winner

>*record scratch*
>See that? That's me.
>You're probably wondering how'd I get myself into this mess, well to know that we got to back to the beginning
>*tape rewind*

He is asking if the poll was a precision from before the fight or the audience analysis after the fight.

I didn't think Conor would have the power to rock Diaz
Especially that early. You could probably count on one hand the amount of times Diaz has been rocked

Conor def won that match.....but dude he doesn't. He was honestly fucking tired as hell from around the end of round 2 and on. I think it was just pure heart and toughness that kept him going until the 5th round.

jon is a point fighter watch all of his fights, he always stays with the safe strategy, lets guys play into him

osp did fuck all so jon did fuck all, if osp had pressed it would have been a much different fight

>*tape rewind*
>"fuk yoo cono mcregar ur takin evrything i wok for"

OK but what was the poll?

yes i can
if gsp did what conor did he would have gone up to LHW and fought someone like shogun

>um vs msu is less than 2 months away

I'm glad Harbaugh re-energized the fanbase. you guys were lifeless for a few years there.

>MSU OSU and UM are 3 of the top 5 programs in america

True, I think 155 will be better for him though? He has less weight and better conditioning to hit the 55 division?

Yeah I really have no clue, just crisp, good connection, good precision, turns the hips, honestly no clue.

where are the conor running away gifs/ webms?

No they're not are you retarded. One person said it was the audience voting on who would win before the fight, the other post said the poll was who the audience thought won after seeing the fight. If you think those are the same you have a brain problem.

Jones' only road back to the title is to hope DC gets heemed by rumble and jones gets another comfy fight against someone like rashad or bader to get back into it

make no mistake tho dana will have been mad as all fuck about all the jewgold he lost from jbj getting yanked from ufc 200 and theres no way he goes anywhere near an octagon unless he's a bona fide priest, which i don't think will happen, especially since his brother recently got banned from the NFL for doping lmao

It's Conor you fucking retard. One "N." Holy shit you are an idiot.

155 will 100% be better for him. 100%. Schaub 100%. He didn't gas vs Holloway, he looked fine after the Mendes wrestlefuck and he was throwing flashy meme shit in that too. He just can't carry that 168 weight, it's literally the most he can put on.

>or was it a poll showing who the audience thought won the fight they just saw?
>
>it was what the audience thought would be the result
my bad I guess I should have highlighted this part

It was what the audience thought would be the result of the decision

he never planned on fighting at 170 it was just because nate didn't want to do 155 for the first on 11 days, then conor wanted to make up for his loss at 170 so they did that again

Oh nah for 155 he'll do much better I think, I have no fucking clue why he came in the same weight as last time, I would've thought he would've come in a bit lighter, but I guess that wasn't the plan. Thankfully he didn't quit and he did the job done, because he was breathing really hard, and was being really economic with his energy.

He should definitely be doing good at 155, and can probably still make 145 and dominate, I just have the opinion he should never go up to 170 ever again.

nah he wasn't really. not more than anyone else would have been, including his opponent.

even the rounds he lost like the very last one he was still keeping up on strikes and even tripped nate down... watch dc vs jon jones or something, two fighters who tailor made to go the distance and they were sweaty gassed messes by the end of the third

Conor "running away" is truly a bad meme

Conserving energy before you go for another fucking grueling clinch with a diaz retard against the cage, where the odds are your gonna get fucked on the ground is NOT running away.

Not like you fat fucking diaz dickriders would know what a real life fight feels like.

Why doesn't McG fight

Frankie Edgar
Urijah Faber
Charles Oliveira

or any other feather weight contender?

Fucking stepping stones... Conor is a scam artist.