Tfw Blizzard made a better villain in their FIRST movie than Marvel has been able to do in THIRTEEN

>tfw Blizzard made a better villain in their FIRST movie than Marvel has been able to do in THIRTEEN

L O L

Only seen previews but fuck does this guy look real menacing and amazing

Asian (Chinese) guy was the motion capture / voice of the him. This same Asian guy also has his TV series in the US where he is the main character / lead.

Can you name him without googling it?

Totally! I'm super hype to see this when it opens on June 10th (tomorrow!)

Ching Chong

Wing Wong

dude did you know you could have seen it yesterday and today?

Gul'Dan was epic as shit, and a cheater (spoilers)

>tfw the orcs were the only decent part of the movie

>trying too hard to sound like shills

this, every part with them was great

Ting Tong

Ding Dong

>generic overpowered evil wizard
>better than Zemo

who here /damagecontrol/

too bad 3/4ths of the movie was watching shitty C-List 'human' actors overact that guy playing the apprentice magician literally has zero charisma onscreen and I have no idea how he passed the audition.

Fuel for the Fel

Bing Bong

Bing Bong

King Kong

They under-acted. They barely emoted at all. Very little expression in the delivery or the body language.

He takes off his robes and brawls barehanded.

Because he's an orc, not a pussy wizard nerd.

Zing Zong

Kling klong

Wong Bing

Yes however
Gul'Dan cheats and uses his life drain powers on Durotan to kill him

>THIRTEEN

Jackie Chan

oi don't talk sully on the thirteenth

Oh yeah he cheats like a motherfucker no denying it.

But he's ballsy enough to get into a punching match in the first place and takes several solid fists to the face.

kys my nigga

he looked like he was actually slightly better than Durotan and probably would have won. he only started cheating when he realized the fight was going to drag on for a while and he needed to open the portal ASAP

What do you about Thanos in the upcoming Avengers movies?

Sum Ting Wong

>tooth ring

is this the western games equivalent to Japanese characters being covered in belts?

Whats good about him? I mean I thought he was cool but he was just evil

Rose Byrne in Spy was better than Zemo.

lol nice one OP, Marvel BTFO

>mentally handicapped ironic retards tried to push the star wars prequels, they got told to fuck off
>they tried to push batman 5 superman as "kino", were told ot fuck off
>they're now trying to push warcraft the movie
Go play in traffic already, retards.

Why do Blizzard seem so keen to just retcon Ner'zhul out of existence? Do they feel that it makes Gul'dan any less of a hatable bastard to have him as an undermining subservient for a bit?

And how the fuck do they plan on ever doing a Lich King story without him??

who is this, she looks pretty and id like to touch my penis to pictures of her naked

who /Warcraft 2016 720p HDTC x264 AC3 TiTAN/ here?

im pretty sure they can corrupt arthas with frostmourn and dont need a dead orc skull to take over his body

Ner'zhul honestly wasn't that important to talk about in this movie. It was Gul'dan who opened the portal. Ner'zhul at this time was wallowing in self pity. A bit weird that he wasn't in the prequel novel to this movie.

Although it would've been nice to see Ner'zhul as a cameo like we got to see Grommash, Kilrogg and Kargath.

movies have different structures than other medians like books, videogames, etc as you only have about 2 hours to tell a story.

Don't worry, he'll show up in 2.
He has to.
Right?

Just make it some sort of demon. I always thought it was awkward how Ner'zhul was the original Lich King because he felt so not orcish or NZ like. He went from brute force orc to scheming Lich in one mindrape from KJ. It might as well had been a random demon.

Or it could be GD. Fuck it, he dies anyway.

Sum Yung Gai

Bruce Lee

But then what does Illidan consume to gain his demonic powers?

Suq Madiq

Oh please. Loki and Zemo take a steaming dump on this guy without flinching

>she
he has a bigger dick than the orcs on the movie

wtf why didn't kill this orc mage nigga?

I actually cannot. Who is it?

An Asian men definitely didn't voice him.

No Red Skull is better.

It's Daniel Wu, and yes, he did voice him.

actually his dick is pretty small. all shriveled up and unable to get erect due to hormones.

>I will not be disobeyed!
>>Not "I will not be denied!"

One fucking job, writers.

All orcs are fucking villains. Movie should've been about murdering fucking alien scum invaders that thought low of humans and wanted to take everything. It should'e been like Starship Troopers.

Ho Lee Shitt

>all orcs are fucking villains

Yes. That's why I was always Alliance in the game. So I could murder those damn dirty orcs by the thousands.

Just saw it. Its a pretty decent flick.
Some parts are better than others. Pacing could be better.

I liked how the griffon was fucking up orcs big time in the background while the human fights in the front.

it's a meme you dip

Daniel Wu was bretty gud brah.

Loved how Guldan was portrayed and how he wasn't too powerful and had to abide by his people's rules.

No body can voice Guldan better then in WOD

Fuck this blatant shilling. Holy fuck. This movie looks like a made for TV scifi channel flick.

Can someone post those clips so we can laugh the shills off the board with how bad the CG is?
Does anyone think this will age well?

Did they include any auction house scenes? Does any characters bid on low level magic items mispriced and then flip them?

>there is no character with a bank inspired name that is wearing obscenely rare or expensive items standing on top of a mail box

ruined any immersion I had

yes? my name is ting tong. Do i know you?

Goldshire wasn't full of rp scum

Plus Blizzard the foresight to not fucking kill him immediately.
This was a fucking great movie.

Shill moar idiot

Orcs were the only remotely decent thing in this mess. All the rest sucked ass.

Go away russo brothers.

If you dont understand why people defend the prequels relative to episode 7, you're an idiot.

If you don't understand why people think BvS is way better than marvel film #56136, you're an idiot.

Warcraft was a good, but not great movie. 7/10. Solid.

he said disobey in english, some things get changed in translation nerd

Why are you so negative? I went and saw this with my brother who is a wowfag and the CGI orcs were fucking amazing, the world and nature (ironforge, human forrests) looked great

I might see this even though I barely touched WoW

I've been wanting a good fantasy movie for a long time that isn't fucking capeshit or starshit with a boring generic bald villain dude with boring powers

Problem with this is you kinda need to know a lot of wow lore to truly enjoy this
There is very little character development
I feel if you don't know who is who going in you're going to be completely lost

Come to think of it... Marvel movies have been mostly about in-fighting in various degrees.
Even Ultron was Tony's AI at one point or something?

I know almost nothing about warcraft lore and didn't get completely lost. Maybe the first 15 minutes was a bit confusing, but after that everything started to make sense.

Sure characters were a bit rushed when it comes to establishing them, but on the other hand do I really need to know every characters life story. Who knows.

Into The Badlands is fucking great. Was the best current show on AMC until Preacher took it's place.

Is it like avatar then? (Which I've only seen the nostalgia critic vid of)

Well almost all of the retcons in this seem to be done with the aim of condensing the story. Bowie Jr said he has 2 more films in mind, so if we assume that he wants to do Warcraft 1 - 3, there's no way in hell they are going to deal with The Frozen Throne in that time.

The fact that Grom got 0 lines as well makes me think that he'll be getting the cut come the 3rd film as well. A huge time jump like there is between Warcraft 2 and 3, and the fact that almost all of the characters are replaced with new ones, would be very jaring for a film trilogy.

For example, they'll probably focus more on Doomhammer and Thrall, saving Doomhammers death for the 3rd film. Since Mannaroth is gone as well, Gul'dan will probably make it into the 3rd film as a replacement for the Thrall/Grom fight with Mannoroth. The fact that Lothar killed Blackhand shows that Bowie Jr is more intrested in giving the characters arcs that pay off rather than sticking to the lore. Doomhammer is obviously the one destined to kill Gul'dan in this version of the lore.

I mean, can you imagine how retarded it would be if Gul'dan just disappeared off to the tomb of saragaras in the next 2 films? It would be such a buzz kill.

Other retcons that seem obvious at this point are that Archimonde will probably be replaced with Sargaras, I could even see Jaina being merged into Khadgar since he just vanishes from the story like Gul'dan in warcraft 2.

This.

If you're not a retard and/or you don't walk into it with a pre-conceived notion of the film content being 'beneath you', then you will enjoy it for what it is for sure. It's clear who is who and what they're motivations are, even if you don't know all their backstory.

Everyone I've spoken to falls into these two categories. They either went in looking for stuff to bash, or they just let it be and got their moneys worth.

I really think 30-40 more minutes of character development and padding would've made this movie much better.

I enjoyed it but randoms and critics wouldn't I think.

The actors couldn't act for shit, 40 minutes wouldn't have changed anything

Well, if you're familiar with Warcraft war, he's not just evil, he's possessed. He's a pawn of Kil'Jaeden, who himself is a pawn of the destroyer of worlds, Sargeras.

In the end, Guldan has been promised godhood, which he will be rewarded by getting mauled by demons when the time comes.

Khadgar and the queen were fine
but yeah everyone else was pretty shit

Why?
Even DC was destroyed by Disney.

According to virgins only though.

Giving a good look to this picture, I have to wonder:
Is there any specific reason why Durotan and Gul'dan have the exact same tusk piercings?

>CGI budget copypasta

Same reason no stormwind siege, + pic related soldier copypasta

>he
>his

Durotan, Orgrim and Lothar were good.

That was my first though, but then so many other details are different, it feels strange that tusk piercings would be part of the template.

The only Asian actor I know that used to get consistent work as "asian guy" is James Hong

>not a pussy wizard nerd.

Actually he is, but that's just of a moot point when your whole race is like 8 ft tall and always jacked as shit.

>Do they feel that it makes Gul'dan any less of a hatable bastard to have him as an undermining subservient for a bit?

But Gul'dan secretly controlled the horde through the shadow council. Blackhand was a puppet, Ner'zhul the spiritual leader.