King of Sweden

Is he descended from Viking Earls?

Japan has had same Imperial family since Japan's conception :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dEFrm_IDX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He looks like a turtle.

Nope his ancestor was a french commander to Napoleon and was elected new king in early 1800 when the royals didn't have an heir

Sweden had just lost Finland to Russia and wanted someone with military experience quickly

He is a Frenchman

Wow

Literally cuck Juan

Even Swedish monarch is a cuck

Dang

Why did you call him Juan? That's a Spanish name you pepperoni!

How is he a cuck?

I mean Sweden is cucked by having a foreign monarch www

Are you really a foreigner if your family has been in the nation for over 200 years?

i mean he is pretty much swedish

But whenever Sweden has a Swedish king, we start declaring wars and people die. Usually somewhere around a third of Germany's or Poland's population.

Your emperor was weak and able to bow down, we could never do that.

I never even realized that was Sweden's king until just know.

I thought it was that actor from Hot Fuzz.

The royal line being a mess is a result of swedish history being a mess.

Sweden wasn't even really a united country until 500 years after the viking age

wait, sweden has Royalty?

The Svioner tribe existed since before the year 80 AD though. They were known as good ship builders, which was the first untrue meme we were labeled with.

Bhahaha seems like someones monarchs were not good enough to interbreed and rub shoulders with the dynasties of Europe.

I wonder, to how many thrones is he hear to?

There's a difference between Sweden as a nation and Sweden as a country

Yes

Your King descends from Napoleon's boyfriend.

Japanese emperor is embodiment of the entire nation. Descended from the sun godess Amaterasu Ōkami. He is part of our identity and culture.

ヒェッ…なんだよこの絵に書いたようなネトウヨガイジは

>tfw 99% of the population of your nation are foreigners

How can you even track that line of succession? Your first emperor is a vague legend

This something very japanese, in Europe all monarchs had significant foreign ancestry, if they weren't themselves foreigners. This is our History.

>there are still kings in fuckdamn 2017
Fuck this gay world desu.

Why is he wearing a bunny hat?

so how long has your guy lead your country?

Most of the time, Japanese emperor has no actual power to lead the military.

Japan had another military leader instead.
emperor is more like a mascot like Pikachu for japs.

Lemme guess..............
Oh, never.

Japan is for Ainu and Emisji, Yamato niggers get the fuck back to wherever you came from!

>www
キモ…何コイツ

The Japanese emperor had no significance until the Meiji period. It was then that they saw the "black ships" and were afraid of colonization and religious conversion, so they formed the zaibatsu to improve the economy and build a military, they adopted Prussian legal systems, they made the Emperor a god, and they made Shinto a quasi-religion,

At the point where the natives no longer exist, you're pretty much the defacto native of the country.

Anyways Emishi and Ainu genes run in Japanese

I met a guy last year who looked almost Iranian or something but he was 100% from local lol

>This is what japanese actually believe

It was the only way we could stop killing each other for 10 seconds. Stupid nips were in civil war until like the 17th century.

Well it's the kind of we wuz that many countries have. Vietnamese believe that there were Hùng kings that ruled the ancient Viets 4 or 5 thousand years ago. I think that, if they even exist, they would be chieftain at best.

>kinda successfull as a general, so becomes minister of war during the 2nd Revolutionary War
>wanted to shoot Napoleon once he returned from Egypt, only stopped by the other politicans because they still needed him
>when Napoleon came to power, he had to keep him, because he was just too powerfull and influental; even had to make him a marshal
>during the Battles of Jena/Auerstedt he was walking with his division exactly to where Napoleon (wrongly) had ordered him, even when the two great battles were clearly raging to his left and right just to prove Napoleon wrong
>Napoleon raged, but still somehow couldnt get rid of him
>was told to hold some super important central village during the Battle of Wagram, but walked away in the night because he didnt liked Napoleons overall strategy and did not wanted to stay in that village.
>got dismissed by Napoleon right on the spot for being an insufferable asshole
>heard how the Swedes were seeking a new king and brings himself into the debate because he treated their prisoners back then so well
>convinced Napoleon to support a french candidate for the swedish throne (without telling him of course, that he himself wanted to be the one)
>somehow got elected to be King of Sweden
>played both France and GB against each other, without committing to either side
>when Napoleon lost his army in russia, went over into the 6th Coalition, became the leading commander for the northern front
>his armies drew enough french soldiers north, that Napolein lost the war in germany; but did as little as possible, so that hardly any french soldiers actually got killed
>Prussia wanted to dismiss him for being obviously too pro-french; but he now sweared to march directly into France, so he can keep his russian soldiers for the time being
>took all the english money and russian soldiers intended for the invasion of France, but instead attacked Denmark for being a french ally
>conquered and annexed Norway from Denmark

A litteral shit stain.

I also forgot to add that he was supposed to be a die hard ultra-republican but accepted to be a king, and he convinced Denmark to stay on our side when shit hit the fan saying that theyd have his support.

No, he's more like the Pope. Religious and symbolic figure (except for a period between Meiji and early Showa era).

>heard how the Swedes were seeking a new king and brings himself into the debate because he treated their prisoners back then so well

Wait, we had prisoners? I thought we just got bitchslapped like everyone else.

Well if we bitch slapped you, then it means we made a few prisonniers out of your soldier. He released a ton of soldiers against Napoopan's orders.

Not really. common Japs didn't worship the emperor as religious figure before the Meiji era. There were Buddhism tho. And also the pope looks like a Pikachu sometimes.

Feels good man

based

Literally every single european monarchy. UK has a german dynasty, Spain is ruled by the Bourbons from France etc.

>japs
Hello Gaijin-san, I see you're enjoying life in Japan. Good.

If he's so divine why couldn't Hirohito stop the nukes?

>Enter thread
>Some gook making fun of Hans Majestät Konung

THAT WAS NOT GOOD

You will pay for this you insolent swine

ジャップくらい言うやろ

Looks like he played everyone but France. Why do you hate him?

お前ホント気持ち悪いな

but every god has failed to protect their people

This. If your monarchy didn't send out Chads to impregnate the Staceys of other royal families, then it's a pretty shit monarchy.

Netouyo kun...

because he disobeyed napoleon. frogs worship him like a deity

Napoleon was a good boy who dindu nuffin. He sold us lots of land for really cheap. Truly greatest ally.

When a god loses to amerifats he should seriously reconsider his godhood.

he was at least a demigod

>he doenst have a king

>tfw the beard is fake
For shame. Willem Alexander is pretty based though

>Is he descended from Viking Earls?

Actually, he is. He has lineage back to Eric the Victorious (and earlier). But that's far removed now. He is not French in any case. Only the name is.

>But whenever Sweden has a Swedish king, we start declaring wars and people die. Usually somewhere around a third of Germany's or Poland's population.

What? Stop talking. It was the Bernadottes who declared war on Norway for no fucking reason. I mean sure, they were subdued for a hundred years, but it was not necessary.

>Sweden wasn't even really a united country until 500 years after the viking age

False. The consolidation happened much earlier than that. 1200-1300, possibly. What you're think about is the formation of MODERN Sweden. That happened in 1523, as you know.

Religions don't exist anymore if humans are such rational creatures

If the Japanese emperor is descended from a literal god then shouldn't he have superpowers or something?

Where's his superpowers, Japs?

the king of sweden can trace his lineage back to odin

His fathers fathers mothers fathers fathers fathers fathers fathers fathers mothers mothers father father was Gustav I Vasa, king of Sweden and father of the land.

He also has throug the house of Capot relations to Olof Skötkonung, one of the foremost medieval kings of Sweden and of the Segersäll ätt, Erik Segersäll himself is decended from Odin

>If the Japanese emperor is descended from a literal god then shouldn't he have superpowers or something?

I'll have you know that our king is also literally descended from Odin. Not in an unbroken line, but still.

The Kraut nobility in the HRE loved sending their progeny everywhere.

You know your emperor is of Korean decent, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=4dEFrm_IDX4

There is no known another dynasty
Since records are being kept (about 1300 years) all emperors descend from same line

>Not calling him the swedish version of zitto animale
One fucking job

>the swedish version of zitto animale

Käften djur, I guess.

Hard to take any other asian country seriously with their mythic history when Chinese where keeping records and tabs on everyone

He gives a longer life span to his sons

no one actually believes tho

after all, it's not really a historical religion

Where do you think nips come from smartass?

Who even have a fuck about the emperor before the Meiji restoration? You had various shogunates and warring states too.

East asian "history" is half the time kim jung ill tier made up bullshit.

>>during the Battles of Jena/Auerstedt he was walking with his division exactly to where Napoleon (wrongly) had ordered him, even when the two great battles were clearly raging to his left and right just to prove Napoleon wrong

Napoleon ordered him to come to his help. Bernadotte didn't. He did not help Davout either.

That's pretty cunty if you ask me.

it's not considered "history"

>tfw no Kaiser
>tfw no face

But the first emperor of Japan is twice of that age. You're missing half their history then

yeah but basically the japanese emperors have been irrelevant until Meiji era which started in 1868.

Which means emperor of japan have only been actualy ruling japan for less than a century.

But he had to announce in radio after surrender that he is not god if I recall correctly.

Because there was no real history and nothing happening until the mongols brought some fun into their mild, boring irrelevant lifes.

It was like Holland until Fernando Martinez arrived to cuck Johan.

>real history

History start when you have written record of events.
But it doesn't mean, people weren't living somewhere before eventhough it was prehistoric times.

Except in china were the record go pretty far, most country in east asia like Korea, Japan or the eastern part of Russia left prehistory really late.
If I remember correctly the oldest record of japanese writting 古事記 came from the 8th century and the one of corea from the 7th.

that's how you know it's old then. So old it predates any records