What went wrong?

what went wrong?

It was created in america, but bellow the BBW (Big Beautiful Wall) future location, therefore instantly shit.

Brazil is shit.

It was colonized by Portugal instead of England.

Niggers

By the british standards nips are monkeys too.

What went wrong? Dude, you live in fucking "MEJICO". Fuck you.

The elites didn't care about the people and historically seized all wealth for themselves. Also massive slavery with no aid for former slaves once they were freed.

The white devil keep them down

Niggers

Colonized by Trashtugal.

Everything.

Niggers and jungle niggers.

>Brazil's flag says "order and progress"
>Doesn't have either of those things

basically, the shit gov't we have since the post military regime.

fuck off.

Good post
Fuck Japan

Brazillians.

Did anything ever went right?

Always rustled my jimmies, most flags doesnt say shit and brazil flag is very distinctive from rest of the world, fucking special snow flakes

"Order and Progress" is the national motto of the Federative Republic of Brazil.

The expression is the political motto of positivism, an abbreviated form of the positivist religious motto formulated by the French philosopher Auguste Comte:

"Love for Principle and Order for Base, Progress for the End" (in French L'amour pour principe et l'ordre pour base; le progrès pour but.).

Its meaning is:

- Love must always be the beginning of all individual and collective actions.

- The Order consists in the preservation and maintenance of all that is good, beautiful and positive.

- Progress is the consequence of the development and perfection of the Order.

Thus, the development of the Order results in individual, moral and social progress.

The political motto "Order and Progress" originates from the religious motto and has as its meaning "to keep improving", that is, to preserve and perfect what is good (Order) by correcting and eliminating what is bad (Progress).

The doctrine of the positivist religion calls for the realization of republican ideals: the search for and maintenance of basic social conditions (respect for human beings, decent wages, etc.) and the improvement of the country (in material, intellectual, and especially moral)

The motto "Ordem e Progresso" is written in the National Flag of Brazil idealized by Raimundo Teixeira Mendes and designed by the artist Décio Villares [2], with the foundation of the Brazilian Republic by Benjamin Constant.

It's religious shit and wishful thinking basically.

15/11/1889

Nigger blood

the same as mexico
USA

Government: abusive taxes, laws and regulamentations.

Had slavery longer than any other Western nation

Became the playground for the US during the Cold War

Economy based on natural resources. Industries couldn't compete on a free trade basis with the US or Europe.

No government regulation as to how housing was built = unorganized slums start popping up as people move from the countryside to the cities.

we never had good government, even in the military regime

in fact, good government doesn't exist
the only good thing a politician could possibly do is eat a bullet

They are all rape babies

Mein negger

It has Argentina as a neighbor

Will South Brazil be independent?

right*

>Turk

ok

At least its not finland

We have industry, everything you can think of from cars to fridges to tvs are produced here. The problem is we don't export because our neighbours have absurd tariffs so the industry is stagnated.

Nice proxy

agreed.
but it cleary the decline we have since then. which was my main point.

this

everything I wish we could restart from zero

>We have industry, everything you can think of from cars to fridges to tvs are produced here. The problem is we don't export because our neighbours have absurd tariffs so the industry is stagnated.

Brazil only produces these things because OUR import tariffs are too high. So for Samsung or Sony, it's cheaper to produce them here to have access to the Brazilian market than to produce it somewhere else. So they send all the parts to Manaus and it's assembled there.

Technology wise, Brazil doesn't produce shit. It's a banana republic.

the problem is; most of those are foreign industries. we really need a national capitalism, and strength our industries.

>15/11/1889
What you dumb nigger? Cant people live in nice places???

>kekking their own rainforests

You would destroy your national pride for money with no regards for sustainability. Your deforestation efforts mark a depletion of natural resources that will dry up in time and leave you worse off than you were in the Amazonian era.

shut up dumb nigga

what are you talking about, odd flag?
republic was a mistake.

Nigga do you know what the flag is?

The people

nope... i'm on my cellphone and it doesn't display the flag name.

This.
But instead of banana republic, i would say soy beans repuclic.

>we don't export because our neighbours have absurd tariffs

Brazil has absurd tariffs, you don't export because your industry is uncompetitive and the only reason there is one is because your market is on protectionist lockdown.

I didn't know there was a New Jersexit

apparently it is full of anarchists.

>Democratic People's Republic of North Korea
Actually quite common

is Brazil in any need?

>too many niggs

Hi Sheikh, they let you out?

>flag
>nigger blood

you are barely touching each other butts. so to speak.

Can we have a day without a Brazil thread or is it asking too much?

easy. just take a day off of Sup Forums and go for a walk or something

Niggers

>flag
>niggers

>flag
>niggers

Only a tiny touch of us becomes cancer to them

Many things, too long to really list on a image board accurately.

You can trace it back to the colony's original purpose. It was just a resource extraction project with expendable slave labor.

You can go all the way to the modern day observing things that held Brazil back. But people on this site would probably prefer simple answers like "Hurr durr Niggers" so who cares.

We've been buying more of your shit than you've been buying us for the last 3 years you fuck

You guys are forced to do business with Brazil because you are too remote. So far from the action. You need to get close to the main world market routes. You need to conquer someone up North. You are just way to close to the penguins. Not an ideal location.

Buy Brazilian products, every sale helps.
Our Guaraná is better than Coca-Cola.

Fixed.

isso ia melhorar alguma coisa??

LET THE PENGUINS OUT OF THIS YOU FUCK

Niggers of course.

Its always niggers.

Bolsonaro2018
If you dont vote for him you're actively further fucking this country up

African ≠ Black

You could check a dialectal map for Goiás and Minas Gerais to help against the border gore.
Also, if going to make large divisions like that, just merge orange and blue.

Mind you this would solve a lot of problems, but not the ones regarding the colonization process and shared with other Latin American countries.

Not him but yes, it would help a lot.
1. Smaller countries = less strata required between the government and the population = potential for better government.
2. Resulting countries are culture-wise more homogeneous; this makes a difference in politics, since it's easier to reach agreement on issues.
3. No more "federal law made with X in mind is wrecking Y's economy/values/culture".

They hates themselves.

4. You're breaking a bad political structure apart. This political structure already showed over and over that it is unable to change by itself, and it is maybe older than even Peter I the Drunkard.

No... you're missing the point.
The hate is almost never directed to one's own group, it's always scapegoating another group. Be it regional or political or class or racial. Kinda like Italy.

Embrace what you are and huehuehue

Why don't you embrace your North American heritage for what you are and bring me a taco?

North America is best America and tacos kick ass

they stoped being a empire

Then go bring me one like a good North American, and then go back to the cotton fields.

Anyway. Canada by itself provides good enough examples.
>WASP: DAMN CHINKS!
>Natives: DAMN WHITES!
>QC: DAMN ANGLOS!
>Alberta: DAMN FROGS!
Now imagine this on a large scale.

You're not wrong 2bh. I'm from Ontario and I'm like "DAMN FROGS!"

Will Brazil get worse, or is it already as bad as can be without going full Venezuela tier?

Did you happen to read Animal Farm? One of Benjamin's quotes fits Brazil quite well... "Things never had been, nor ever could be much better or much worse."

The worst has passed economically, stuff like crime and corruption is pretty much impossible to predict though.

Damn, hope it gets better for you Southern neighbors of ours. Memes aside, I don't mind you guys, besides all the Mexican cunts that hop the border.

I honestly want to see this country fragmented into self-governing smaller units. In this sense, I thank you for hoping it gets better for the population... but I hope the country itself dies in a fire.