/got/ general

Wolf Hunt edition

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/tv/game-of-thrones/39270/game-of-thrones-season-5-what-we-learned-from-the-blu-rays
i.imgur.com/dd2lw2P.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2th

getr eady

>it's a waifufags arguing episode

I'M ABOUT TO GOOOOO

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP*

dude farts LMAO

King Bran shaves his legs on the Iron Throne

> MFW greatest swordsman that's ever lived didn't have a fucking sword.

DAT CEREAL THO

why would she ever go outside with her waif face if she is trying to kill arya?

MERYN TRANT HAD ARMOUR!
AND A BIG FUCKING CHICKEN!

She's a big girl

Masie looks like Splinter.

How did Hound lose to Brienne again?

is that shopped?

Reminder that Lyanna Mormont is most qualified to sit atop the Iron Throne.

He was sick and tired

Plus his skill is shit, he rely's on his physical power too much.

why do D&D always complain that they're running out of material when they burn through the stuff they have at a incredibly fast pace?

why are they so adamant about only doing ten seasons?

>How did Hound lose to Brienne again?
Fell off a cliff

who is the waifu's actress

No, that's CIA

They're doing 8 seasons you simpleton

YOUR MOM

>why do they want only 10 seasons

So they can ride their GoT fame to huge checks from hollywood

>swn stab you
;_;

Aren't they doing 8 seasons and a movie?

oh damn i fucked up i meant 8

i meant to ask why don't they expand it to 10

Then why not just hand it over to someone else? Someone, y'know, who doesn't suck so hard?

>Height being an attractive quality in a woman.
Gods, this meme needs to die already. No one actually likes tall girls, except fetishists.

I'm a straight, fairly attractive man(as I've been told) Sophie's face is a 5, tops. Let's stop pretending like she didn't fall victim to the bongland genes. And what figure are you talking about? She's completely plain looking. Another rectangle figure with B cups, just like every other girl.

Nope, just 8 seasons.

GoT pretty much takes up their entire lives as is.

They just wanna finish it at this point and get back to their families.

gross

No. 8 seasons and done. Spin-offs are possible though without D&D

They want to be done, GoY takes up too much of their time, basically their entire lives

meh face but killer legs

>most qualified
not
>most likely
CIA will be a shit king. Too selfish.

>only fetishists can like long legs, having manmore kids or not having to bend over every time you wanna hug or kiss a chick

denofgeek.com/tv/game-of-thrones/39270/game-of-thrones-season-5-what-we-learned-from-the-blu-rays

>As no major characters were located there, originally, there were no plans to go to Dorne in season five, until Bryan Cogman came up with the idea of sending two established characters there and pairing Jaime up with Bronn.

he was injured from that retard biting him

>cia's wife saw this on her son's askfm
>realized her husband is never fucking delighted to kiss her anymore
>realizes sophie is a younger version of her and is creeped out
>they get divorced
>tfw cia's wife left him bc she was jealous of sophie

you just KNOW.

>No one actually likes tall girls

This needs to die. Most of us guys can give to shits about a girls height

>No one actually likes tall girls,
Lol virgin.
Tall girls are fine and if you reject a girl just because she's tall, you're a faggot that will forever be a virgin.

so guys I got the rights to make a game of thrones themed fast food joint

name the burgers

Daily reminder that Aegon will take the Iron Throne at the end of ASOIAF and BTFO everyone in his way

Cersei with cheese

you all got trolled

branburger

THE GREATEST CHICKEN EATER WHO EVER LIVED KILLED BY BRIENNE OF FUCKING TARTH?

The 'Lord of Ham' Burger.

Nobody is more pathetic than fans who get irrationally attached to non-characters like fAegon and Rickon

Let's not pretend that Sophie is a good judge of anything.

She also said in that same interview in your gif, that she wants Sansa to hook up with Margaery cause the man thing isn't working for her, and for Sansa to have a love scene with Arya.

And she's wanted LF to be king while Sansa dies in some major or exciting way or whatever

why do you think her waif face is her real face?

This. Don't they realize that their "characters" are nothing more than plot devices to be thrown away at the first opportunity?

Can someone post the stannis greentext pasta? The one where davos says r'hollr hungers. Cheers.

Tommen jumps out of the window and kills himself.

Screencap this

will davos serve lady lyanna in the end?

I'm not going to say "she's so pretty, blah blah", because she's not conventionally pretty. But she is cute. She's so pinchable. She has an endearing face.

You don't have to bend over if you sit. And everyone is the same height laying down. I'm 6'2'', any my mom is 5'3''. My dad's genes weren't shit, so both me and my brother go his height.

I'm not saying tall girls are automatically bad. Just that it's nothing to boast about. No one is giving points for height, if they're being honest. And in fact, the closer a girl is to meeting or exceeding your own height, points start getting subtracted.

Since she'll sit on the iron throne, yeah.

MY
SHIT
UP

>drogon burning Casterly rock

i.imgur.com/dd2lw2P.gif
>yfw her tits

its mostly because the buttmad would be ridiculous

obviously it won't happen, the point is she likes LF and doesn't given a fuck about jon snew.

go cry about it, faggot.

>You don't have to bend over if you sit. And everyone is the same height laying down. I'm 6'2'', any my mom is 5'3''. My dad's genes weren't shit, so both me and my brother go his height.

So you want me to sit down every time I wanna kiss or hug my girlfriend?

Top kek

Ser Pounce kills the High Sparrow and Tommen rules until he dies of old age

Oh wow you are serious. Wew lad. Anyone who finds that monster attractive obviously has deep seeded issues. As in your mother looks a bit like her and she is the one and only woman you have seen naked Irl or your first girlfriend looked like a goblin and you cannot get over it because she dumped you. To a normal functioning human that is not attractive. No one normal is programmed to find inbred trolls attractive it's just not beneficial to the human race. Wait are you a dyke? Because this would actually make sense.

except that she's going to prison over her private deleted raven messages

Why didn't he just jumped to a nearby river?

The Margaery thing was what SOPHIE wants to happen, LF as hand was "what would be SANSA's perfect ending?"

Why were these faggots even helping Bran? I forget

i dont and didnt say it was her real face

arya knows her waif face though

No, I want you to stop making a big deal about nothing. Having to bend over slightly isn't a big deal. When you want to really be intimate, you sit.

>I'm not saying tall girls are automatically bad
>in fact, the closer a girl is to meeting or exceeding your own height, points start getting subtracted
Make up your mind, virgin. Or maybe just stop trying to speak for anyone but yourself because you sound like a child trying to join an adult conversation.

Why would he?

All of your assumptions are far off the mark.
Maybe if you keep pitching dust to the wind, then you might hit on something.

triggered kek

>I don't understand how proportion and relativity works.

She does look pretty cute in that pic.....

I don't get that reference. Mind explaining?

bran told jojen in the past to come and help him

based h. reed sent his kids jojen and meera reed to robb to help his own kid bran since jojen was a greenseer and heard that bran was seeing the three eyed raven
reeds are basically the vietcong inna swamp if they gooks were white. howland reeds the dude who 360nothroat'd arthur dayne when ned was about to bite it at the ToJ

'fuck the king' nuggets

>Tommen jumps out of the window and kills himself.
>Screencap this
Hey faggot last year called it wants its prediction back

Spoken like a virgin.

Here's your last (you)

post the un-shopped op you fag

I can't even think of anything to say, because I simply don't see it.

>get back to their families

is working on got that stressful? shit, it makes it sound like they're in war or something

so, if you could choose an existing non-POV character to get a POV chapter in the future books, who would you choose?

>DABID
>DABID
>WHAT IF
>WHAT IF WE WROTE A DECENT SHOW DABID

you moron, thats what arya did when she was also stabbed in tbe stomach but survived

Most likely one of Bran/Jon/Sansa/Arya will die before this show ends. Who do you have your money on? Not who you'd like to die but who do you think will?

Personally I think it is Ayra which will be really sad. : /

bacon turkey bravos

naw

bran tells howland to tell jojen and meera to help bran

varys

Just got into the show, posting based Nymeria for having first crack at that bitch Joffrey.

u're walkin along with ur tully girl and this guy challenges u 2 a duel wat do?

Looks like I hit a little to close to home. It's ok I'm sorry here is something to jerk off to (pic related)

drogon

Why is she so alluring, family