What went wrong

What went wrong.

it's easier to pass them as women like that

The Revolution

Us intervention

"Nothing", the low class muslims had more children than the high class modern iranians, the majority wanted shariah. Same is happening in turkey.

Iranian revolution after CIA meddling, this has been well known fact for quite a while now, leafbro. Also this is the 5th time I see this since the olympics started.

Now replace "iranians" with "frenches"

need a century for that

Haha Francois, you're fucking delusional.

liberals tell me this is ok

and france

What a time to be alive. the french caliphate will conquer the gypsy nation of hungary in the future

kek

At least I'm not delusional, I know that the gypsy menace is real and a shitstorm is imminent.

Khomeini tricked the US.

It won't happen mark my words

you would need mass deportations

me neither, the french civil war will see the muslims go back to their ancestor's countries

>liberals tell me this is ok

It's weird, half think it's ok and half think it's oppressive and that they should be able to walk around naked.

in just 10 years, we've gotten much closer

Salafist aren't a majority at all desu, but these one must be arrested and maybe fired

>What went wrong.

the CIA engineered the overthrow of the Shah of Iran in 1979. The Shah was a secular Muslim who a ruthless dictator but kept the crazy Islamists under control. Bringing down the Shah, let Ayatollah Khomeini in charge who installed a fundamentalist government that we have today with Iran. Does that sound familiar of what has happen in the Middle East in the last decade or so with?

1. Saddamn Hussein in Iraq
2. Gaddafi in Libya
3. That guy in Egypt

The US have fucked up the Middle East in order to help Israel. They have deposed secular leaders and replaced them with islamists setting back Arab countries decades in development. The US was in the Middle East is the cause of the refugee crisis in Europe that will fundamentally transform Europe racially/ethnically. All of this to help Israel.